Author Topic: Andrea Damude (nee Hissa) & Brock Damude - Found deceased - March 10, 2012  (Read 25277 times)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
from reply #40:
he was on the way to Highway 401 to visit his parents Doug and Maria Damude in the Strathroy area, west of London, Kyrzakos said"

I am not at all familiar with the highways in Ontario but the quote above clearly says that "he was on the way to Highway 401".

shift81

• View Profile
 Hi Jobo! yes I took it as he followed her up until that point. i guess I got ahead of myself and typed wrong :) I sometimes speed type.  I am not sure what way she went.. I agree that it is frustrating because they are asking if anyone saw her or her car etc but they don't tell you what route she used! I also find it frustrating that some articles say she was heading to Orillia but others say Barrie. They are a good distance apart and there are several roads you can take including backroads to Orillia.

The point I was trying to make is I didn't understand why he (the husband) was on his way to his parents house in strathroy (unsure of spelling and I can't remember but I think this particular article says near london? another I read says strathroy) It was just confusing why he wouldn't go with her on her birthday and not celebrate with her.... I mean every couple is different of course and it's not a big issue I just thought that when I read the article.

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/PrintArticle.aspx?e=3500159

jobo

• View Profile
http://www.mykawartha.com/news/article/1353987--man-impersonating-police-officer-pulls-over-lone-female-drivers-near-kirkfield

Man impersonating police officer pulls over lone female drivers near Kirkfield

OPP are looking for information after a man described as 5'8" to 6'2" 30-40-years-old with short dark hair and in uniform, pulled over two female drivers on Kawartha Lakes Road 48 using blue and red emergency lights Sunday (May 6)

(KIRKFIELD) OPP have released information that last week, a man impersonating a police officer pulled over a lone female driver on Kawartha Lakes Road 48 in the Kirkfield area.

Kawartha Lakes OPP released information Friday (May 11) that OPP are investigating an incident that occurred Sunday (May 6) that a vehicle was stopped by a light-coloured or white SUV-style vehicle with red and blue emergency lights. A man, described as 5'8" to 6'2", 30-40-years-old, with short dark hair, approached the female driver wearing a uniform. The driver was told she was stopped because a licence plate light was out but did not ask he driver for any documents and left after a very brief conversation.

Further investigation revealed that there was a second similar stop on the same day in the same area, also involving a lone female driver.

OPP are reminding drivers that all uniformed police officers carry a badge with photo identification that they will show upon request.

Anyone with any information about these incidents or any others is asked to contact OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or make an anonymous tip to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or online at www.khcs.ca.

I am putting this news on Andrea's thread because this is happening around where her and her baby were found deceased.  I also just heard that a female was pulled over south of Lindsay by what sounds like the same guy.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
This is pretty scare.  And the reasurance from the police that a real officer will show his badge upon request, well sorry to say that is no help.  If if is a phoney officer and he is close enough to show you, he is close enough to grabe you. JMO.

kathybarnes

• View Profile
... and would most likely have phoney i.d. too.

Jessica-

• The truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid
    • View Profile
I had a feeling that is what happened, so friggin sad :(

jobo

• View Profile
Sorry for your pain Kit494...this is just so unfair.

I have re-read the posts on this thread, and I see I made note that there was snow streamers that day/night.   

One article states the hubby and her parted ways at the highway.  Well, I would imagine hubby would want to go south to get to the #401(if he was going to Strathroy)....so did Andrea drive as far south as Highway #7 and then part ways with hubby who carried on south to the #401? 
If she went to Hwy #60....I cannot see him going north too, it would be out of his way.

The articles do not state where Andrea and Hubby parted ways....that would help.

Highway #7 meets up with Highway #12 which goes straight north into Orillia....then one just drives through Orillia to get on the Highway to Barrie.

I like Highway #7 eventhough it goes through all kinds of towns....at least there is always somewhere to stop at along the route...but you are thinking she wouldn't take that route?  Are you saying she would have taken Highway #60?  (goes along the bottom of Algonquin Park...through Hunstville etc.).

I am sorry that you have so many unanswered questions and the answers you have do not sit well with you.  It is hard for us to determine what went on when the newspaper accounts do not jive.  One says Andrea was going to Orillia, another, Barrie.  We don't know where her and hubby parted ways...what route he took, what route she took.

You say she was planning to move to Barrie...with or without hubby?  (if you don't mind me asking)

leonagleant

• View Profile
Something stinks about this case.. Andrea's family deserves a second coroner's opinion to explain the broken nose etc.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Kit494: If the things that you are saying, no fingerprints inside the lid of the trunk, etc, etc.  Why even LE's theory stinks.  I believe that she and her infant  were murdered.  Simple as that.

JB

SAP

Kit494, I'm with you as well. So sorry for your loss.
Are you able to get a good lawyer to help you out? There are a number of people on this site, posters as well who are struggling with indifference by LE plus sloppy investigating. Hopefully they will check in with you with some good advice.

soccermom

K494, I am so sorry first for your unspeakable loss and, too, for your frustrated work for justice. I don't have any experience with this, so I hope others have more to offer by way of support-direction. But for my part, I wonder: Would Andrea's parents be entitled to see a copy of the coroner's report? That might be one place to start. And perhaps trying to make one good contact with someone in LE, to help advocate re-opening the interpretation of her case, could be helpful? Is there a way to research folks on the force online to try to identify someone who might be sympathetic? Perhaps a member who has just become a grandparent, for example? Go for coffeee, and ... plead compassion? SAP's suggestion for a lawyer is excellent -- I hope your family has resources to secure one, but I agree it's unfair you should have to go that route.

I'm so sorry for this multiple trauma. I wish your family some comfort in each other at this unimaginably trying time.