Author Topic: Andrea Damude (nee Hissa) & Brock Damude - Found deceased - March 10, 2012  (Read 26090 times)

eyeswideopen

• View Profile

rebelgirl

• Reaching Everyone By Exposing Lies
    • View Profile

I going to go hunt down a map now to post with this

rebelgirl

• View Profile
This was the map I found but where I'm not familiar with the area if I have it wrong just let me know and I'll remove the map
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:59:06 PM by rebelgirl »

rebelgirl

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:49:45 PM by rebelgirl »

jobo

• View Profile
Actually rebelgirl....your map is wrong.  ;)     I cannot seem to be able to copy and paste links from google-maps....but...Ridge Rd. will be found running diagonal, just southeast of the Junction of Hwy 12 and Hwy 7.  Between Sunderland and Cannington, just west of Manilla.  (concession 7 in the vicinity)
Up in the boonies.....farmland.

rebelgirl

• View Profile
I took it down... maybe someone who knows the area better could post one... Thank you Jobo 

rebelgirl

• View Profile
Maybe here Jobo?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:37:13 PM by rebelgirl »

jobo

• View Profile
Yes... that is more in the vicinity.  That Ridge Rd. cuts a diagonal swath, so you can follow it south, somewhat, too.   I believe I read that they found the car near Ridge Rd...south of Hwy7...so we need to go a touch south from the Red Marker..South of Hwy 7.... Thanks.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Rebel help me out here please, I couldnt find where it said the bodys were of a woman and child on the link for breaking news you provided????? I saw one article there but it said the same as I orginally posted?? can you point me in the right direction please and thanks.

rebelgirl

• View Profile
I'm not sure what happened...when I posted it I had taken the quote directly from the article but now it doesn't seem to read the same...
while trying to verify (thinking maybe it DID come from another article) I found this

UXBRIDGE - Police were conducting ground and air searches north-Durham Region after two bodies were found Saturday in the trunk of a vehicle in a farmer’s field.

In a statement released just after 6 p.m., investigators said the pair’s remains were discovered seven hours earlier, east of Ridge Rd., south of Hwy. 7 and east of Hwy. 12, near Sunderland, which is north of Uxbridge.

A citizen spotted the vehicle and called 911 after becoming suspicious.

“Due to the unusual circumstances,” police said the homicide and forensic identification units were brought in

As detectives tried to determine the identity of the bodies — whose sex was not revealed — Public Order Unit officers conducted a ground search of the area while the force’s Air1 helicopter flew over the fields and roads in a search for clues.
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/10/two-bodies-found-in-car-trunk

Is it possible that this particular part was retracted?

MODIFIED- I did find the link and apparently I did post the wrong one.... http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/1144309--woman-child-found-dead-in-trunk-near-sunderland

I apologize for the inconvenience thank you eyeswideopen   
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:52:54 PM by rebelgirl »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Thanks Rebel I actually thought it was on the breaking news site and I couldnt find it lol thanks for posting this link.   No doubt murder as I dont think you kill your self and thenput your self in the trunk.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile

Jessica-

• The truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid
    • View Profile

rebelgirl

• View Profile
The only reason I could think of is if they already have a suspect but you'd think they'd report that too

Annastaisha

• "Happy people just don't shoot their husbands..."
    • View Profile
Uhm... kind of hard to have a suspect without knowing WHO the victims are, isnt it?