Author Topic: JAMIESON FAMILY MISSING, OCT 8, 2009.  (Read 2667 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
JAMIESON FAMILY MISSING, OCT 8, 2009.
« on: March 04, 2012, 02:11:00 PM »
I am unsure if this thread is on here, but I want to add it today. I came upon a site called "Peace4 the Missing". You can watch a full episode of cases on here on the net. I watched this whole story and it was mind boggling. Bobby, Sherilyn and child Madyson vanished in Red Oak, Oklahoma. Bobby and Sherilyn were interested in buying property in the Pomola mountains. This was kind of a wilderness and no homes there. They went there on one particular day and spoke to someone and the next day they were coming back. On the next day they went back, the three of them and Madyson's pet dog. They were never seen again. Madyson's dog was in the truck for eight days, but survived. This whole story is on the above mentioned site, please watch it. There are no answers to this. Actually, there were no bodies found, nothing found of either person. There was 30,000.00 found in the truck in a bank bag. All of their cell phones and cash in their purses was found there also. Please watch the video, there is a lot of material there and I can't put it all here. It is a huge mystery and nobody has ever found out what has happened to them. BUT MY ESTIMATION IS, THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON THAT KNEW THEY WERE COMING BACK THE NEXT DAY AND THAT IS THE PERSON THEY TALKED TO ABOUT THE PROPERTY. SO THE POLICE SHOULD INVESTIGATE THAT PERSON, that is my thought. :o :o :o :o :o :o

Marcusdog

• View Profile
Re: JAMIESON FAMILY MISSING, OCT 8, 2009.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
I believe you are on to something here. No one else knew but the property owner. Oklahoma has such vast wooded areas of land that a person could be lost for days before someone would be able to find them. Wasn't the woman a recovering drug addict? Could this have something to do with their disappearance?

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 08:05:51 AM »
I wonder why the Perp didn't take their money? 

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 11:27:18 AM »
Yes, that is also what I thought. But the way the truck was parked, it looked like someone came up behind them and forced them off the road. I believe they got out so quickly that the people did not even know they had money. If you watched the video on the site that I indicated "Peace4 the Missing", the whole story is there and it is a great mystery. They were kind of odd people, but they had intentions of building in the wilderness, there are the hippy type people of course. We know they have different ideas and feel they can live cheaper. But the only person that knew they would be on that road that day was the person they spoke to about buying property. Now he may have told someone they were coming back or he may have done something to them himself. But the fact that their purses, wallets and cell phones and everything were left there, leads me to believe that they were abducted. The person who took them did not want to have to deal with a barking dog. I feel they took them and tied them up and took them somewhere to dispose of them, for whatever reason we will never know. I think that this is the kind of land that anything could have been happening there. There could have been grow ops around there. There could have been helicopter landings and drug dealings. That is my detective mind going into high gear here. I believe something illegal was going on up there and this man that they spoke to, he did not want them buying property there. This was done quickly and they did not take time to take anything that could be traced back to them. Whereby cell phones, ID cards, credit cards or anything personal would not be connected to the individual or person's that abducted the Jamieson family.  That is only my scenario here.  And I would say that when they found out about this money, they were really pissed at themselves. :o :o :o :o :o

Natalie

• Patience is a virtue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 04:44:25 PM »
I found this news piece today - a sad way for the story to end:

Found remains could belong to missing Okla. family
The Associated Press

Monday, Nov. 18, 2013 | 1:49 p.m.

Bobby and Sherilyn Jamison and their young daughter Madyson had been looking to purchase a 40-acre plot of land near the Sans Bois Mountains in southeastern Oklahoma when they suddenly went missing in 2009.

Hundreds of volunteers and law enforcement officers scoured the area looking for clues that could explain the disappearance. But after locating the family pickup and a few possessions, leads on the case went cold and the search for the family was called off.

Now, four years after the disappearance, authorities believe they may have found the remains of the two adults and one child.

Deer hunters discovered the remains Saturday evening near Kinta, in a rugged, mountainous region. The family disappeared in October 2009 while looking for a plot of land that was for sale in the Sans Bois Mountains in northern Latimer County. The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said the remains were located about 2.7 miles northwest of where the family's pickup was found a little more than a week after they were last seen.

"It brings a closure," said Jack Jamison, Bobby Jamison's uncle. "Not knowing _ especially the little girl _ she did nothing to cause something like that. It brings closure. That's about all I can say. It's sad. It's about what we expected."

While it's not yet definitive that the remains are his nephew and his family, all evidence points to it being them, said Jack Jamison, who was contacted by the FBI about the discovery. He said he had no hope the family was still alive four years later, and he believed that foul play had to be involved.

The Latimer County Sheriff's Office, Haskell County Sheriff's Office, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, FBI and the State Medical Examiner's Office searched the area, but turned up no evidence that helped identify the remains, according to a statement from the OSBI.

"Law enforcement authorities do not have any information to indicate these human remains are that of the Jamison family; however, since the remains were found approximately 2.7 aerial miles northwest of where Bobby Jamison's pickup was found in 2009, authorities are looking into the possibility of the remains belonging to the Jamison family," the OSBI said in a statement.

A spokeswoman for the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said Monday that the office has received skeletal remains of two adults and one child. The office will use anthropological and, if necessary, forensic pathological methods to determine if the remains belong to Bobby Jamison, who was 44 when he went missing, and his wife, Sherilyn Jamison, who was 40 at the time of the disappearance, and their 6-year-old daughter, Madyson.

"Depending on the features of these remains and their state of preservation, identification can take anywhere from days to years," spokeswoman Amy Elliott said in a statement.

Latimer County Sheriff Jesse James did not return a message seeking comment on the case.

Then-Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beauchamp told The Associated Press in 2009 that a landowner in the Red Oak area last saw the family on Oct. 8. A little more than a week later, on Oct. 17, an air and ground search involving more than 300 volunteers and dozens of law enforcement officers was launched after hunters discovered the family's pickup truck at a remote well pad site near a 40-acre plot of land the family was considering buying. A wallet, purse, cell phones, cash and Madyson's small dog were found inside the truck.

There were no signs of foul play and it appeared the family had planned to return to the truck.

Heavy rains hit the area during the time family went missing, but Beauchamp said he didn't think the creek would be strong enough to sweep away the adults. The sheriff said both Bobby and Sherilyn Jamison were disabled and did not work. The family was originally from the Oklahoma City area but had moved to Eufaula and often traveled to time-share units around the country.

___

Follow Kristi Eaton on Twitter at http://twitter.com/kristieaton.