Author Topic: Canadian woman missing from cruise ship near Florida  (Read 20648 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Canadian woman missing from cruise ship near Florida
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2013, 04:13:15 PM »
Never heard a beep on this. I would say the boyfriend, as you call him, sounds like the person that did something to this woman. It would be hard to prove, but I know from the getgo on this case that was the all around feeling. But it is very hard to prove any kind of crime in these kinds of cases. I don't think this was a very stable relationship, if I can remember correctly. And no further information has been posted that I can remember on this case. :( :( :( :( :( :(

looking

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2014, 08:13:25 PM »
Wonder if he had life insurance on her.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2014, 10:29:57 AM »
Maybe not, because he may have been charged, if there was anything like that. But apparently they were not getting along well before this trip. This was kind of a making up, you know, there are men that are abusive and then they go out and buy roses and a week later, they will be back abusing their partner. Well I believe that was the scenario here, this was supposed to make everything better. I think her family thinks he is responsible for her missing. Most of these cases of people missing are never followed up on. Rarely we hear anything unless the person is charged in connection with it. They just go on the files of the missing. There is a site on here totally about persons missing and murdered on cruise ships. Just google it and you'll find it, I forget the actual name of the site.  :o :o :o :o

looking

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2014, 11:01:30 AM »
It seems like the ideal way to get rid of someone.  Toss them overboard.