Author Topic: Attempted abduction of 14-year old girl, Blue Mountain - Collingwood  (Read 3429 times)

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
Abduction attempt in Craigleith

THE BLUE MOUNTAINS - Police report there was an attempted abduction in The Blue Mountains this weekend.

Sunday, February 19, officers from The Blue Mountains Collingwood OPP responded to the report of an abduction attempt near Camperdown Road and Grey Road 40.

OPP report that between 4:30 and 5 p.m. a 14 year-old female walking on the Georgian Trail was approached by an unknown male who tried to lure her away.

Police are now asking for the public's assistance in locating a man with the following description:
White male, early 30s, approximately 5 foot 6 inches tall, black medium length unkempt hair with sideburns.  At the time of the incident he was wearing black gloves, red ski pants and a black Under Armour style shirt.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).

The OPP reminds all members of the public to be aware of their personal safety, and that of children, at all times. Children should not be left unattended anywhere, for any length of time, when out in public. The OPP's website, www.opp.ca contains a number of useful resources, tips and links.

http://www.simcoe.com/news/news/article/1301438

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the composite of a male wanted in connection with the attempted abduction of a 14 year old girl in the Town of the Blue Mountains yesterday evening. If you have any information you are asked to contact Collingwood or the Blue Mountains OPP.

LiLMizz

• View Profile
Re: Attempted abduction of 14-year old girl, Blue Mountain - Collingwood
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »
I am wondering if this was this B.C. murderer that was recently apprehended in Collingwood!  How long he has been in the area is not known.

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/national/article/198983--man-arrested-in-collingwood-for-murder-of-b-c-woman

Im_new_here2

Re: Attempted abduction of 14-year old girl, Blue Mountain - Collingwood
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 04:01:03 PM »
Hopefully they put your thought in to action and showed the 14 year old the picture of this guy caught here in collingwood that was she should have been able to Id his to say yes thats him or no its not him...It would be nice to know as a collingwood resident with a 10 year old daugher If he is off the street and was that guy OR  no there is still a perp out there .Not that it would change anything i do because i just allways assume there is one and take precautions anyway .