Author Topic: Ayla Reynolds - 20 mos - Last Seen - Dec 16, 2011 - Maine, USA  (Read 3084 times)

Baba Donya

• View Profile
Ayla Reynolds - 20 mos - Last Seen - Dec 16, 2011 - Maine, USA
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:54:44 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-ayla-reynolds-police-father-lying-15478137

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/police-search-for-baby-ayla-no-longer-a-missing-person-s-investigation

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-ayla-reynolds-timeline-162600164.html

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/21/baby-ayla-missing-cops-search-dumpsters/

This is such a sad case of a missing beautiful baby girl.

Where was she for Christmas??? She did not make it to the doctor's office for her cast appointment, December 16th. What was happening in that home???

Grandma says that she was concerned because things were missing from the home, that were baby Ayla's. Now Grandma does not want to talk...hmmmm

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

Dulsebunny

• View Profile
Re: Ayla Reynolds - 20 mos - Last Seen - Dec 16, 2011 - Maine, USA
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 08:48:18 AM »
I have been following little Ayla since I first heard she was missing.
I am glad you have posted about her.
The last I heard, the other day, was that blood (her's) was found in the basement of the house she went missing from. I got the impression that another person's blood was also found there. It was said the blood equalled more that what you would find from a small cut.
At this point that doesn't mean much to me in that if she had a nose bleed there could be quite a bit of blood. If she fell and knocked out a tooth there could be quite a bit of blood,too. Only LE knows what other possibilities there are.
It is also rather a curious thing that there are pics of the mom and dad chatting.

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
This is so sad...

Now that both the bio-dad's car and the girlfriend's car have been taken to the forensic labs, the answers may be revealed.

What bothers me, is that Ayla was not taken for her follow-up appointment on the 16th of December for her broken arm. What kind of parent would not do that??? Then Ayla's Grandma admits that there were odd things going on, and that things were missing....Where are any Christmas pictures of Ayla. None, that I have seen so far. Maybe Grandma noticed that there were no Christmas presents under the tree for Ayla??? If bio-mom was going to court for custody, bio-dad would have received court appearance papers. Bio-dad was not in court. Why??? He knew there was no Ayla, that's why!

I think the pics of the bio-parents are strategy.

I hope it works!!!

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »
I definitely believe that someone in the child's home had something to do with her death. In the home that night were three people, the father, who just got total custody of Ayla on that day. The mother was in rehab. The father of the child, his girlfriend and his sister were all in the home that night. So how in the heck could a child be taken out of the home with three people in it. This stinks to high heaven. The police should lean on them and question them separately. I would be willing to bet that one of them would be a weak link and the story would come out. I definitely see guilt in the face of the father. I saw him carrying candles at a memorial and there was a guilt on his face, when he was passing out numerous flyers, guilty as sin. I just do not see fear for that child in his face. The police know it and are waiting for that one little bit of evidence or someone to give them a tip and then he will be arrested. If those others know of anything about this child, they better speak now or if they don't, they will be spending a lot of time behind bars when the truth come out as to what happened to Ayla. There is so much of this crime across the US and Canada, the laws have got to be changed. They should get maximum penalty for harming a baby or a child, 25 years and not a day less. A helpless child that cannot defend themselves, it is dispicable.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 01:03:35 AM »
Tonight on NG, drugs related to this home, too. None of the three adults with a job???

Divers now going into the bodies of water near the home....

The father shows no remorse. He bears all the signs of 'guilty' either by association or he is the one who did it. 

Cape you are so right!!!

calorumado

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 05:36:10 PM »
does anyone know of any updates on this case? It breaks my heart

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 05:54:31 PM »
January 4, 2013

Investigators meet with missing toddler Ayla Reynolds' mother on Thursday

'We gave her specifics that we felt a mother should know,' state police spokesman says

By Ben McCanna bmccanna@centralmaine.com
Staff Writer

Investigators met with Trista Reynolds, the mother of Ayla Reynolds, on Thursday for a review of the investigation into the toddler's disappearance, said Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland.

"I'm not getting into specifics, but we shared the status of the case with Trista, as we had with the relatives from Waterville," he said Friday.

Reynolds did not respond to a reporter's requests for an interview this week, but she has said that investigators planned to show her evidence that has been gathered over the past year since the child disappeared, along with items that were recovered from the Kennebec River during searches near the Lockwood Dam by state police last spring.

In October, investigators met with members of Ayla's paternal family from Waterville -- father Justin DiPietro, aunt Elisha DiPietro and grandmother Phoebe DiPietro.

An attorney for Phoebe and Elisha DiPietro has said the October meeting included an update of the investigation and a review of the physical evidence that has been collected.

McCausland, during a press conference last month, described the October meeting as a frank conversation with the paternal family. McCausland on Friday wouldn't characterize the tone of this week's meeting with Reynolds.

"We gave her specifics that we felt a mother should know," he said.

Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17, 2011, by her father. No one has been named as a suspect. Justin DiPietro contends that Ayla was abducted. Police say a kidnapping did not happen, and they believe the three adults who saw her last -- her father, aunt and Courtney Roberts -- are withholding information in the case.

Investigators also believe Ayla is dead. State police are asking that anyone with information call them at 624-7076.

Ben McCanna -- 861-9239
bmccanna@centralmaine.com

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/investigators-meet-with-trista-reynolds_2013-01-04.html

Contributed file photo
click to enlarge