Author Topic: MISSING; BRANDON SANDS  (Read 3034 times)

Tasha.Sands89

• View Profile
MISSING; BRANDON SANDS
« on: January 21, 2012, 08:52:39 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Brandon-Sands-home-safe/200198110073232
URGENT

BRANDON SANDS was last seen in WALLACEBURG, ON. at the residence on the corner of McNaughton Ave., and Gillard St., on DECEMBER 23rd, at approximately 1am.

He is 25yrs old, 6', 160lbs with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Last seen wearing a white hoodie with a chain link design, blue jeans, and brown Perry Ellis shoes. Left side of his head is shaved. He wasn't wearing his coat or hat and doesn't have his I.D.
There has been no trace of him.

He is deeply missed by family and friends.

If anybody knows of his whereabouts, please contact the CHATHAM-KENT POLICE at 1-519-352-1234
or CRIMESTOPPERS at 1-800-222-TIPS

There is a Reward for information that leads to Brandon's return.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Re: MISSING; BRANDON SANDS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 11:06:36 PM »
Tasha I have read this as well as the facebook site.  I think you are a family member I hope you get on the polices case to requestion the people whos house he was last at.  In my opinion if you do another search Meet and start right in front of the house he was last as and spread out in all four directions.  You would need a large group for this possible but that way you are covering all four directions.  I pray Brandon is found very soon. 

sweetnurse64

• View Profile
Re: MISSING; BRANDON SANDS
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:33:59 AM »
Hi, I have been following on facebook as well and every few days I repost to my wall. I am from nearby the area so I hope others will repost off of my wall as well. I agree with others;  those people where he was last seen must know something; even if it's his mood when he was there, or what he said to them ect..  They were the last to see him so they need to be saying more. (in my opinion anyway!) Good luck with your search; I hope you find him soon.

Jubes

• View Profile