Author Topic: Dave Billings - Missing From Owen Sound, Ontario  (Read 4854 times)

Persephone

• View Profile
Dave Billings - Missing From Owen Sound, Ontario
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:24:59 PM »
His family is desperate to hear from him - he was last seen in the early morning of January 6th, 2011:

From a Facebook group dedicated to finding him: https://www.facebook.com/MissingDaveBillings

"Dave Billings, age 42; was last seen in Owen Sound, Ontario (Canada) in the early morning hours of January 6, 2012

He is about five-foot-eight tall and weighing 170 pounds. He has brown hair and a goatee, hazel eyes, and is missing his upper front teeth. He is believed to be wearing a black Dakota brand jacket, black Dakota boots, and a black Tikka baseball cap. He is also believed to be driving ...a 4-door 2007 Toyota Yaris, with Ontario licence plate number BAWW 179. The vehicle is burnt orange in colour, and is in good condition.
Anyone with information about Dave Billings or his vehicle is asked to contact the Owen Sound police at 519-376-1234 (or 911 in the event of an emergency)

Our mother died in 2007 and our father just passed away nov 3, 2011 and dealing with Christmas as well has brought a lot of stress to our family. David is taking my fathers dealth very hard and he is also depressed, which is why the urgency to spread the word and have him returned home safely."

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Dave Billings - Missing From Owen Sound, Ontario
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »
Sorry to hear that you are looking for Dave who is having a hard time of life.  I have already noticed the appeals for his whereabouts on my facebook page, and I took the liberty to pass it on to family living over in that direction. 
Is there any way he would/could go over to Manitoulin Island?  Not sure why I am asking you this, except I wonder.  Which way would you think he would want to go?

sweetnurse64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:35:46 AM »
I am also following this on facebook. I am reposting to my wall every few days or so. I noticed that the word is getting spread out all over and I hope that you find him soon. 

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
Missing man's family desperate for answershttp://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3450857

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 08:59:09 PM »

justsayin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 03:30:13 PM »
RIP.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 05:23:18 PM »
Sorry to hear about Dave...hopefully he is at Peace now.  RIP

Meg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 07:49:36 PM »
What a shock .. such a sad and unexpected ending.... my sincere condolences to everyone who loved him.