Author Topic: William (Billy) DiSilvestro - 28 - Missing - February 7, 2011 - Hamilton, Ohio  (Read 1598 times)

bigmouth

• View Profile
   I am a newbie to this world of missing and unidentified people,I wish there was not one .But, the sad fact  is there is a need for sites like these and I thank God people do use them.I have always been a true crime buff, but what has led me here is that there is another mother suffering the horrendous grief  of not knowing if her son is alive or dead.Even though he was 27 years old when he became missing,he is her baby,and she has been the fighting force to keep his case alive and active and has had to fight just to get it the attention his case deserves from authorities and news medias.We all know that it seems that if you are an adult and is not a rich kid or a blonde blue eyed middle class woman who is missing the media seems to forget you awfully fast.But,she is not letting this happen without a fight.Her sons name is William (Billy) Disilvestro and became a member of the missing on February7 2011.He was 27 at the time.He has not been heard from since.(https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-William-F-DiSilvestro-IV-Billy-D/211082325615152) I feel her pain and the pain of every other person who is missing or worse as much as I can from not directly experiencing their situations.I am just wanting to help her get the answers she is seeking and the ones every parent deserves.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

William (Billy) DiSilvestro is pictured below.

click to enlarge