Author Topic: Outrageous Judges!  (Read 11428 times)

jennyhelgren

• View Profile
Re: Outrageous Judges!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »
I understand why someJudges may feel that ty need to be harder on police officers, lawyers and other authority figures, but there is still such a need for them to start to recognize that they need to be harder on everyone, this really pisses me off when I think about it, sex offenders getting slapped on the wrist, then continuing their behaviour and even escalating until someone is killed, it's almost as though the law doesnt seem to recognize that sex offenders take lives the same as a murderer does, they kill peoples souls, true there are strong ones that that survive but there are those who dont, If a person is brutally raped goes on to take their own life ultimatly who is responsible for that death, Any feedback I am really having a difficult time understanding this

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Outrageous Judges!
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 04:45:08 AM »
I agree with that. The days when judges can claim they were not aware of how serious these crimes are, or the that sex criminals can be 'fixed' are over. They are all serious, and the only way to fix sex criminals is to put them in prison.

I am very sure it must be hard to put an otherwise seemingly decent person in prison, but those judges need to understand the sex offender themselves do have that kind of empathy for there victims, so neither should the judge for the criminal.