Author Topic: Mark Walton | 47 | Missing since 04-Nov-2011 | Wasaga Beach  (Read 20705 times)

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Re: Mark Walton | 47 | Missing since 04-Nov-2011 | Wasaga Beach
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2012, 12:12:58 PM »
My condolences to all the family.  Hopeing the LE take a keen interest and investigate this further. JMO

joojoo

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 09:25:49 PM »
This case seems to be concluded too quickly---I would guess that the 2nd or 3rd house holds the key to Mark's death.  Did a person at this last house rob him going to/coming back from the bank, dispose of the body and take his belongings back to the third house to make it look like Mark visited them?  It doesn't fit that he would commit suicide being newly married, having a baby on the way and knowing he was the only income for his new family.....and that he would leave at 8pm from the third house to pay bills at a bank that would be closed and then go out for dinner with his wife. This time frame does not add up.  JMO

Annastaisha

• "Happy people just don't shoot their husbands..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »
I am thinking along the same lines as JB - an accident falling off the bridge? He had health issues, did something from the health issues affect him.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2012, 08:15:45 PM »
Mark's wife I believe is either due, or just had the baby this month. I wonder if the OPP and the family are doing what is best for the family at this time. The  family appears to be very private. I have not found even an obituary.

I do know one thing about working alongside the Huronia West OPP, they are compassionate. They care. And, I believe there is great talent there. If they ever have a doubt that Mark's death was in any way connected to foul play, I believe they would diligently pursue any and every lead. At this point though, there is a peace that at least there is no sign of foul play.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, 04:42:38 AM »
I am leaning more towards the fact that in Mark's eyes the walls were closing in as baby's due date was fast approaching.  Maybe he was afraid of the future, trying to feed another mouth while dealing with his own health issues.  I would guess he had money problems if he was living on disabilty payments.
Hydro alone is hurting some people more than you would think...especially in rural Ontario.  It costs some people a small fortune to heat with Baseboard Heaters which is in many homes.  Maybe poor Mark was dreading the winter coming, with the higher Utility bills and things like groceries going up.
People ARE feeling the higher cost of living....it is hurting people like Mark, that are trying to get by on Assistance, and there really is no work in small town Ontario, unless you are in OPSUE or such.  And even harder to find work if you have health issues, or are older and don't have a degree.
RIP Mark

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2012, 06:01:34 PM »
Jobo, you might have hit the nail on the head, in everything that you said.  Pressure, pressure, pressure.

JB