Author Topic: Missing/Suspicious- Scott Taylor, 23, last seen Dec. 2 at 9:30 a.m, Rothesay, NB  (Read 72110 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Welcome PrivateM_89!   So, if I am reading your post correctly, you think Scott Taylor disappeared on his own accord?   Nothing to do with his past lifestyle?   I suppose you could be right, but then should we take it that Scott has stopped hanging around the people that bring trouble?  Like strippers, and guys with rifles?

wow...I hope he does decide to return, and that you are right.

PrivateM_89

• View Profile
Hi there! No I don't think he took off on his own accord, I think there was foul play and he was abducted. I hope I'm wrong though. It just doesn't make since for him to take off on his own and not tell anyone , he was always in contact with his mother sisters and friends. From what I heard his car was found on the east side with his cell phone and keys still in there and no sign of him.

PrivateM_89

• View Profile
I just don't think he was abducted because of what happened that night of the home invasion

jobo

• View Profile
Just generally speaking, guys such as the home invasion kind, are planners and 'pay back' kind of people. They know what they are there for, and barge in when a victim is unsuspecting.  Usually they are in and out, but in this case there was major complications, the victims fought back with weapons.   It didn't end well.

If you think Scott was abducted, then there must be another group of undesirables that he knows, because normally a young man would not be abducted unless he had enemies, I am sorry to say. 

Is there any way he could be in a witness protection program?  I will answer my own question and say, probably not.

PrivateM_89

• View Profile
No he is not, not that I have heard of anyways, he did have enemies , like I said he hangout with the wrong crowds, I feel awful for his family, they are having a search party go out today.

jobo

• View Profile
Very sad when the family is searching....searching for answers, searching for their son.  I hope good comes out of this, for your sakes.

PrivateM_89

• View Profile
I hope the outcome is something good for family's sakes, I haven't heard any news about how the search is going , it said on the find Scotty facebook page that there is road blocks all around the city.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
PrivateM - Why the road blocks? Could this have something to do with Scott (probably not) - to answer my own question. I too hope that they can locate this young man, and bring him home to his family.
JB

keilah11

• View Profile
yes the roadblocks have all been for scott they are finally doing their job,they have had them for a few ays now in saint jonh all on off ramps feery quipamsis renforth ect

jellybean

• View Profile
All of this is going on in Real time, and let us hope that the police can resolve it for the family and for Scott.

I am sure that Xmas is the last thing on his parents mind. Foremost is Scott. The police must have some idea, at last!
That might explain the road blocks. They may have someone in mind.

Let us pray that today is the day when headway is made into the disappearnce of Scott Taylor.

JB
Just to let you know, that on this site, we do not care about a persons past.  We care when a person is missing and we believe that all deserve the same amount of care and  justice. This is foremost to all of we posters on unsolved canada.

D1

• View Profile
Thanks for explaining that side keilah, I've known people with a past who to some were viewed as violent criminals but in reality were very solid straight up people. If you messed with them, you may have a problem though.

Anytime someone goes missing, unfortunately their past becomes relevant and personal perceptions get voiced. Glad you straightened it out. The police will no doubt have obtained a list of anyone with a possible beef or perceived score to settle. Sometimes you need to look at that side to figure out the possibilities and those "possibilities" are what may lead to finding him, maybe even saving him. Time is of the essence in this situation. IMO

We aren't writing a eulogy, any one with information pertaining to any of this  past and present needs to step up and get the information into the right hands right now.

Thanks for keeping the info straight and I do hope for you all that he will be found soon.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 05:57:19 PM by D1 »

amIam

yes the roadblocks have all been for scott they are finally doing their job,they have had them for a few ays now in saint jonh all on off ramps feery quipamsis renforth ect

So what are LE doing with all these roadblocks on off ramps and did you say ferries as well? Are they stopping vehicles and searching?  If so why?
Seems far more than LE do in and around Saint John, NB..
Scott Taylor seems as if a low profile kinda guy, yes he was found not guilty of a murder, yes he was convicted of assaulting his g/f.  I did find it odd though re the assault conviction he was to serve 3 months on weekends but just sporadically.  Seems a very strange sentence but then again I am unfamiliar with backroom deals.
I wonder why only off ramps? Suggesting perhaps Mr. Taylor is being held captive in Saint John for some reason?  If so why?

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

Hi Keilah and welcome. First of all let me say that I am sorry about your friend Scott. I know that this is a  tough situation and not easy for anyone involved, especially those who are the closest to Scott. That having been said, I have to make the point here that no one is trying to be disrespectful, but rather trying to come up with scenarios of things that may have happened to Scott.

I wish all who are searching for Scott, success in finding him.

jellybean

• View Profile
Kalah; From one imperfect person to another imperfect person, let us hope that Scott is found safe. 
JB

PrivateM_89

• View Profile
Keilah11 !!! Praying for Scott and his family! I hope you friend has a safe return home! !