Author Topic: Missing/Suspicious- Scott Taylor, 23, last seen Dec. 2 at 9:30 a.m, Rothesay, NB  (Read 72111 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Jan, 2013 - Scott Taylor's missing is now listed on Kiji.
$10,000 reward.

http://saintjohn.kijiji.ca/c-community-lost-found-MISSING-W0QQAdIdZ337950448

capeheart

• View Profile
Amazing how so many are missing in N.B., especially men. It is astounding to me why nobody is ever found, remains or someone seeing them after they leave home. Is anyone really looking for those missing people up there. I mean are family members going out to check where the last place they were or anything. Obviously, people are getting away with a lot of crime in N.B. :( :( :( :( :(

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

RubyRose

• View Profile
Thank you, debbie.

From the time these remains had been first found, I though there was a very good chance it was Scott.

At least now his family knows he is gone and I hope they will be able to at least find some comfort in that.  I seriously doubt we will ever know what actually happened that day and  I would be very surprised if an arrest is ever made in this case.

This area is not far away from where he was actually last seen.

brittanydawn86

• View Profile
Thank you, debbie.

From the time these remains had been first found, I though there was a very good chance it was Scott.

At least now his family knows he is gone and I hope they will be able to at least find some comfort in that.  I seriously doubt we will ever know what actually happened that day and  I would be very surprised if an arrest is ever made in this case.

This area is not far away from where he was actually last seen.

I feel like this might be the push people need to actually say what they know ..... or at least I hope so.

edited to fix quote
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:38:15 PM by debbiec »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
If anyone knows (or thinks they may know) anything they need to call the Police rather than posting it on social media.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Taken from post #1

Taylor was charged in the March 11, 2008 slaying of Darrell Eugene Upshaw, 33, of Cole Harbour, N.S. According to testimony from the trial, Upshaw was found in a pool of his own blood on Mecklenburg Street after fleeing from Taylor's apartment. Upshaw and two other men had burst into apartment 4 at 29 Mecklenburg in a bid to steal a bag of money that two strippers, who had befriended Taylor just days before, told the robbers was there. A youth was also in the apartment with Taylor and was found guilty of manslaughter in Upshaw's death. The youth served 11 months in jail.

There is a $10,000 reward.  Perhaps someone out there knows, and could use the money.

I wonder if it was revenge killing - and they took the money that was there?

Now that his remains have been found, perhaps the police may have something to go on, and the killer will eventually be caught.

Scott was only 23, and for someone so young, he certainly got himself into more than fair share of trouble.  It is the family that suffers. My condolences go out to them.

jb
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 06:01:26 PM by jellybean »

RubyRose

• View Profile
Of course nothing can be ruled out, jellybean, but I've always believed that if Scott was murdered and, now it would seem that he very likely was, that he didn't even know his killers.  I believe they were probably not from NB, but were here for one reason only and once that was accomplished, they were long gone.  I would be surprised if anyone does come forward whether or not they believe they may know something.  This is all pure speculation on my part, of course.  I could very well be wrong.

I too feel very sorry for his family and friends.  It would appear he was very well liked by most who knew him.  I seems such a tragic waste of a young life.