Author Topic: Terry Wilkinson - 55 - Missing - November 22, 2011 - Burlington, ON  (Read 20148 times)

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
Re: Terry Wilkinson - 55 - Missing - November 22, 2011 - Burlington, ON
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 08:14:04 PM »
www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting Tip201 with your message to 274637(crimes).

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »
Burlington girl do you know how far the car was found from where he lives.  Was it found one a route he would be taking home?  What kind of situation was the car found in like parked at a plaza or or where and how if you should know.  Hope he is found safe and soon

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 04:25:12 PM »
i will tell you what i know (from what i have read in the papers and online) is that his car was parked down town (apparently the cops had given him a ticket so i think he was either parked in the street or in a parking garage which is close to where he was seen on video surveillance in the gas station) which is just up the street from where he was seen on video surveillance in a gas station.apparently he was alone in the surveillance.

from what i have read he was visiting with family who lived down town (they don't say what part of Burlington he lives in, so he could possibly be from the 'down town' area)

when i say 'down town' ; if you are not familiar with Burlington, it is  a very small city. our down town area is what we call the water front, its not very big but a lot of people go down there for  the nice restaurants and to walk by the lake. his car was parked near the lake shore area and i have a suspicion that he could be in the lake. apparently the police did a search in the lake for him, but didn't find anything. i hope this helps .

it is not common for people here to go missing.

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 05:13:48 PM »
just wanted to add one more thing i just read that is kind of interesting. he was last seen at noon by his family which he was visiting but he was caught on video surveillance by the camera at the gas station at 7 pm which makes me think he was in the down town area all day, possibly seeing friends? going out for a meal?

fan_2424

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »
Burlingtongirl  Can you give any updates or keep us posted on this situation Please

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 02:59:12 PM »
i wish i HAD an update =( i haven't been able to find out ANY more information about Terry, and I have been checking daily. it almost seems as if no one cares =( i am really worried about this man, its so strange for a full grown man to just disappear and he is a well loved person in Burlington. will definitely update if i hear any news

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 03:02:30 PM »
if anyone is interested

http://digitaljournal.com/blog/14139

fan_2424

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 03:19:53 PM »
It does seem as if no one cares.  I wonder if they ever checked security cams in businesses along the street he took when he left the gas station to where they found the car.  Lots of those cams have street views.  Did they find his ID and phone?  They are not saying much.  Again please keep us updated.  Thank you!

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »
this is getting very frustrating, we are getting no updates from the police and i have not seen anything in the papers at all.  i also belong to the find wilkie group on facebook and no updates on there either =( if this was a young child people would be all over this , but it seems as if no one cares that Terry is missing. i check this case every single day and haven't got any new information unfortunately

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »

The link that you posted above is from November 30. That is just over a week ago. Police likely don't have anything to say, other than that they are still looking. They may give more detailed information to family members if there is anything to report.

fan_2424

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »
I agree that this is very frustrating.  I to have checked several times a day on every site and "lets find Wilkie"  on face book, no one has updated anything.    If the police or his family would update us then maybe we could help more.  I will keep checking daily until he comes home.   

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 11:15:20 AM »
Terry has been missing almost 3 weeks now

fan_2424

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »
Terry I didn't forget you and wont.  Still no updates on T.   Anyone with information please contact crime stoppers. 

fan_2424

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 09:57:23 PM »
STILL NO WORD.... I MISS YOU T... WHERE ARE YOU