Author Topic: Angel Carlick - Whitehorse, YK - Murdered - 2007  (Read 27632 times)

Desespere

Angel Carlick - Whitehorse, YK - Murdered - 2007
« on: July 14, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »
POLICE REQUESTING PUBLIC'S ASSISTANCE TO LOCATE MISSING WOMAN

WHITEHORSE, YUKON - The RCMP Whitehorse Detachment is requesting the public's assistance to in locating an adult female.

The 19-year-old female was last seen in late May 2007.

Angel Carlick is a First Nation female with brown eyes and black, shoulder length, straight hair with possibly brown streaks. She is of slender build, approximately 1.52 metres (5'0") tall and weighs approximately 45 kg (99 lbs.). She has a facila scar on her left cheek.

Anyone who may have seen or know of Angel Carlick's whereabouts are asked to contact the Whitehorse Detachment at 867-667-5555 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

RCMP Whitehorse Detachment continue their investigation.

http://www.iammissing.ca/missingcanada/AngelCarlick.htm
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 11:24:02 PM by Chris »

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
Re: Angel Carlick - Whitehorse, YK - Missing - 2007
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 10:09:14 PM »
Thankyou for the info..and early start! thx

I lived in the Yukon, Whitehorse, to be exact. It was beautiful,magnificent wonderland, so fine, so clean so pure. Teas, medicines, berries, and a winter wonderland..

Please  Angel, call your mom, or someone you are ok. I will be praying for you, your family and friends, I wsh you well, and hope beyond hope you have made your way home or called.

Peace: Adrian

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 04:58:42 PM »
Still missing!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Adrian

• View Profile
MISSING:: Angel Carlick | Whitehorse Yukon
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 11:31:19 AM »
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Alberta/2007/09/21/4513867-sun.html

he frantic search for a teen who vanished without a trace from her home in Whitehorse has moved to the streets of Edmonton.

Angel Carlick disappeared amid a cloud of mystery in May, just days before her high school graduation ceremony, leaving her family, friends and co-workers confused, frightened and frustrated.

"She was just gone," Bill Carlick, her uncle, told Sun Media. "Angel had an apartment she shared with a friend. Everything she owned was still there. She didn't even pick up her last paycheque."

Angel, 19, had a tough childhood, spending some of her youth in group homes, but Carlick said his niece was smart, resourceful and determined to rise above her circumstances.

"Angel had just finished high school," he said. "She had a job. She's in good health. The whole thing is highly unusual."

Rumours have swirled in the city of 22,000, including suggestions that Angel had been abducted and forced into prostitution. Over the summer, family members scoured Vancouver's sex strolls but came up empty-handed.

One of the most recent rumours is that she's been spotted at West Edmonton Mall and now the family fears she might be working the streets here.

But if Angel is selling her body, Carlick insists, it's against her will.

Her boss agreed that Angel would have to be forced into that lifestyle, but added that Angel had a strong will and sense of purpose, so it's hard to believe that she'd even let herself be trapped by some unscrupulous pimp "prepping" her for the street.

"Angel wasn't a runaway," said Vicky Durant, head of the Blue Feather Youth Centre, where Angel, a former client, worked in the kitchen.

"She was doing really, really well, then at the end of May she just vanished off the face of the Earth."

She said several of the centre's young clients agreed to take police polygraph tests in the effort to find her.

"The kids are really messed up about this. She used to always be on her computer or the phone, but none of her friends have heard from her in four months. What's so frustrating about this is that there are no answers."

Angel Carlick is 19, five-foot and 100 pounds. She has a scar on her left cheek and sometimes goes by the name Candice Boyle.

One woman who worked the 118 Avenue stroll said Angel looked familiar.

"She looks like Bugs," she said, explaining that Bugs earned the nickname because she was forever picking at imaginary insects on her clothing, a common habit for crystal meth addicts.

A spokesman for the Whitehorse RCMP could not be reached for comment.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 11:34:22 AM by Adrian »

Adrian

• View Profile
Re: MISSING:: Angel Carlick
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 07:56:12 PM »

It is very suspicious she just kind of vanished. Then being spotted in Edmonton. Ok, what if she was abducted, made, forced to do hardcore drugs, then put out on the street.Her survival instincts would not be good here. I lived in Whitehorse, and there are some fantastic people there.

This child needs to be found fast!!!!!!! 8) >:( >:( >:(

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »
I know this may sound werid, but how does someone get forced againt there will unless held captive? I can see that in other countries, but in Canada that would be hard.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 07:15:42 AM »
Oh I get it. That's pretty much extortion! Do a lot of the girls who are on the street end up there because this happens?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 12:36:18 AM »
Very good questions and observations. It does make you wonder if there is something to tie these things together. will we find out in the last weeks of the pickton trial or perhpas at the Svelka trial? Who knows?

Still, I also wonder about Ridgeway too. Some things do not add up for me watching that show about him. He seemed to have been under watch when some murders were commited.

Crafty, if you read this, did you not say once that Ridgeway was in Vancouver before?

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 12:11:22 PM »
Yes, he was there in 1986 or 87.  I do remember seeing him in 87, one of the girls mentioned it to me.  I remember her saying he gives me the creeps.  In fact he was looked at in the disappearances if I remember correctly.  Please, remember we are going back 20 yrs, now.  My daughter is now 19 now, so...it's been a while.

Crafty

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 12:47:25 PM »
In a show about him, he stopped killing from 92 - 95 because he joined a church and started amway. Isn't that weird???

Anyway, if he was in Vancouver at that time, and he was already a strong suspect, I wonder if he sought refuge somewhere?

I'm not sure why, but of all the serial cases I have read, I do not think Redgeway did all of them.

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 02:16:38 PM »
It seemed to me that if you were Christian you were in Amway, at least from what I saw in Abbotsford.  My ex-husband and I were invited to join Amway, shortly after joining the Mormon church.  Is there a connection? Hmmm...intriguing.  J was also involved in D&D and had difficulties with telling reality from fiction.  He quit D&D when we joined the LDS church.  Too much coincidence.

crafty

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 02:34:14 PM »
Excellent post Des, I also hear conflicting stories, on some of his friends, who may have done their own killings. I have to look up the names, but one was Clarke, and the other I think committed suicide.

I do know from Lynn Karpetz, that the LE were thinking of a match from Kamloops, may be a link.Also this was about 12 years ago.Georgette, found in Elk Island Park, was an addict, and her mom even brought up the possibility, that she had debts, she couldn't pay back. Kare has linked her with the other victims.She was into Cocaine, which I believe is very expensive.

She was also labelled with a pre diagnoses of childhood schizophrenia.and many of them will also self medicate, to get rid of the voices.,audio hallucinations, visual hallucinations as well as delusions.

I found out that Clifford Olsen was friends with the Picktons. I met the man whose sister married Cliffords brother. They grew up to gether side by side.

There must be some sort of grapevine. that keeps these creeps. in touch with each other. I know there are websites. that give there mailing addresses. They also tend to flaunt how many they killed, very proud of themselves.

Sooo: The people at the farm may have had visits from Clifford Olsen, Gary Ridgeway, Svekla, as well as Robert Pickton.

I also think if I was younger, and drinking, doing drugs, I would probably go to a bush party, if I had friends with me.Who in their right mind would go there if the knew or heard rumours, were up, about missing gals.

I am the type of person, that if I heard a peep, about what was really going on there, I would turn to a cop.I would bug him till he actively looked, at the farm, and send some undercover agents in. Some of these under cover guys, are good, real good on disguises, and fitting in.

I knew this guy who worked under cover, and we were going to meet, have a night out. Well, I arrived early at the Pub, in Grande Prairie. I looked around, nothing. I am getting pissed off, and didn't like to be alone there. Man those cops party hard. Any way., it is funny, as this guy approached my table. looking like a washed out druggie.I sais sorry, I am waiting for some, and he started to laugh. He had sat for half an hour about six feet away from me.

He looked so different, his black hair was dishwater blonde, a few rotten teeth, and his rosy cheeks were no more. His skind tone had changed.It is absolutely amazing what men can do for disguises. Women are really good at it.You got the wigs, style, the makeup, the nails, the clothes, and a personaality to fit who they are trying to attract.Radar.

I was always told the best way to tell a cop, is his teeth, as they got the best dental ban going. Also they keep relatively in good shape.

I remember walking home from work one day, and this chick comes up to me, and says"I got some of these Percests, from my friend who want to sell them, I laughed, and said, sweety, You are in fantastic shape, healthy,I cam tell you work out.

So if you are a cop, I sugjest, you walk by someone and say you looking? The answer will be no, yes, or catch ya later.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 09:07:12 PM »
Done, thanks for pointing that out.  :)

skyhi420

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 01:17:12 PM »
It breaks my heart to inform you all Whitehorse RCMP have found a dead body they have told Angel Carlick's family they beleive the body to be Angel.

No details released at this time..

:'(  :'(  :'(

Adrian

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 01:38:06 PM »

Hi Skyhi ,

I am so truly sorry, and wish her friends and all family, some kind of closure. I hope the perp is caught. I read your other post, and agrree, there is a lot of going ons, and may also be connected to drugs. Big business. Thanks for keeping us informed, plus on the Highway of Tears. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) :'( :'( :'(