Author Topic: Cody Alan Legebokoff - Prince George, BC  (Read 102128 times)

D1

• View Profile
Re: Cody Alan Legebokoff - Prince George, BC
« Reply #300 on: July 20, 2016, 10:12:38 AM »
Or negotiate that on the pretext he could receive a retrial holding out the possibility of a lighter sentence..  "Possibility" being the operative word.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2016, 12:19:26 PM »
Or negotiate that on the pretext he could receive a retrial holding out the possibility of a lighter sentence..  "Possibility" being the operative word.

Right on!! Or, he may negotiate a lighter sentence if he tells the police about Natalie and where her remains can be found.
Or - if he gets a retrial, he may be given longer sentences, than 25 years.

jb
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:22:58 PM by jellybean »

zerosum

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2016, 05:58:35 PM »
Not to be rude but it seems clear to me that she was dismembered by his axe and probably just put in a dumpster and is now buried in a landfill somewhere. It's disgusting and despicable.  He was a pretty careless killer. I know that's awful to say but there's no point even trying to negotiate deals with this worthless rat. He'll never get out. Solitary confinement for life is the best course of action.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:45:49 PM by zerosum »

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2017, 12:15:50 PM »
Supreme Court dismisses Cody Legebokoff's attempt to overturn 4 murder convictions

Fantastic news. If he ever gets out (he should be classed as a dangerous offender and jailed indefinitely) he will still be a young man. He really should have gotten what Garland in Calgary got for a sentence.
Parole board had better not mess this case up and allow him out for good behavior if he is capable of that. He has no remorse ... otherwise he would give location of Natasha's remains. He is still holding power over a grieving family.

gumpslou

• Forever changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 02, 2019, 07:10:37 PM »
https://www.myprincegeorgenow.com/93877/mother-of-slain-woman-wants-to-keep-pg-serial-killer-in-maximum-security-prison/

A woman whose daughter was killed by notorious Prince George killer Cody Legebokoff is trying to keep him in a maximum security prison.

Louanne Montgomery’s 23 year old child was killed by Legebokoff along with Jill Stuchenko and Cynthia Maas, both 35, and 15 year old  Loren Leslie. He was convicted of four counts of first degree murder in September 2014.

In an interview with MyPGNow.com, Montgomery said she received a registered letter on Thursday (Jan. 31st) from Victim’s Services stating that Legebokoff was being transferred from BC’s Kent Institution, a maximum security prison, to medium security Warkworth Institution in Ontario. 

The letter said that he had been transferred on Jan. 23rd.

Montgomery said in the past, every time Legebokoff was taking a trip to the doctor or leaving the facility she’d received a call, but this time she was notified by mail.

“It’s really kind of scary,” Montgomery said.

“Cody hasn’t admitted to any of his crimes, he hasn’t told me where the remains of my daughter are. He shouldn’t be given a privilege like that.” 

Montgomery was most concerned that being in a medium security prison, Legebokoff might be able to escape, “If Cody was to get out of medium security he will kill again. He is known as the boy next door, that’s why I compare him to Ted Bundy.”

Legebokoff was just 24 years old when he was convicted of the murders.

Montgomery told MyPGNow.com, “These girls trusted him, my daughter knew him for over a year, he wasn’t a stranger. It’s a privilege to go to a lower security facility. He’s only been convicted since 2014 and it’s 2019 – a serial killer? That should be alarming to a lot of people.”

For Montgomery, news like this reopens the wound of her daughter’s death, “I’m trying to move forward and there’s always something. In seven years he can start applying for parole every two years, how is a person to heal and move forward?”

“I feel it’s my duty to let the public know what’s going on. I will definitely keep fighting to keep him in maximum security where he belongs.”

A spokesperson from the Correctional Service of Canada told MyPGNow.com that the specifics of an offender’s case are protected under the Privacy Act, so though they can confirm that Legebokoff is under their jurisdiction, they cannot give his specific whereabouts.   

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 05, 2019, 11:53:31 PM »
I see that Caribboo Prince George MP Todd Doherty is challenging Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodall..regarding Legebokoff.
Keep up the pressure. I shall write to each one.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2019, 09:21:42 AM »
another example of some seedy element of corruption is probably doing favors behind the scenes. 

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 11, 2019, 06:24:56 PM »

Christie Blatchford: Canada's youngest serial killer was moved to medium security. As usual, officials won't say why

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-canadas-youngest-serial-killer-was-moved-to-medium-security-as-usual-officials-wont-say-why

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 12, 2019, 06:43:01 AM »
I urge you members to contact: hon.raiph.goodale@canada.ca
I’m writing again as my last email was forwarded, but they gave me this (above) email address.

Legebokoff should not be given any special treatment...he belongs in Max security for the rest of his life.
I’m wondering, trying to read between the lines...if he was being threatened in jail.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 12, 2019, 07:42:54 AM »
Seems like it happens again and again!  We all want to see this kind of animal thrown into the crowds of inmates who deal with women killers and kid killers.... but when they survive that, they make it to transfers.  Sometimes that transfer takes them to an unexpected situation that surprisingly leads to their demise;  but then, again, behind-the-scenes transfers often seem to lead to a watered-down version of "prison" and eventually day passes and freedom.  No telling where this will lead.  :-\  Jobo is right that it's time to bombard that authority with letters to show the public is watching and infuriated.  However;  that didn't seem to deter authorities from eventually freeing the likes of who murdered the workers at Mac Donalds in Sydney River.  Power, Profit, and Privledge can be lurking in the most unexpected places.