Author Topic: Cody Alan Legebokoff - Prince George, BC  (Read 99504 times)

gumpslou

• Forever changed
    • View Profile
Re: Cody Alan Legebokoff - Prince George, BC
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2012, 10:28:12 AM »
One question? Were his victims raped?

I asked the RCMP about sex crimes, the only response I got was Cody is a sex devant. So I would think so! What made me ask this was the night everything was presented to us, there was approx. 50 people in the room that night and my husband notice one of the ladies were wearing a sex crime thing around there neck.

discus

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
Thanks SAP.  Thoughts on the weapon being in the back of the truck with DNA evidence? 

discus

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »
In the case of the psychopathic killer, who is a serial murderer, I would suggest based upon my personal experience and research into these type offenders, that he kills because he likes to kill. These killers have premeditated, detailed plans for murder. Often these plans are improved upon with each successive killing; each new experience gives the offender insight into his next murder.

One more thing, from the news articles it appears the police did a geographic profile and were hopeful in discovering Natasha.  However, we must keep in mind there is alot of ground to cover including wildnerness not frequented making it more difficult to search everywhere.   For example, I found a 40acre gravel pit not in use.  40acres in itself would take alot of time to search in itself.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 12:41:34 PM by discus »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2012, 01:26:35 PM »
The Police seem to be interested in Prince George to Vanderhoof....and Vanderhoof to Fort St James....but I still think Natashia is closer to Prince George.   
I think CL thought he was flying under the Police radar (and he was).    I don't think he was too concerned until they found Cynthia's body on October 9th.   He had already murdered Natashia too....but did he have reason to go far at that point?  I don't think he did....not until they found Cynthia....hence the murder of Loren near Vanderhoof...

discus

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2012, 01:34:43 PM »
Could St James be under the radar because of the numerous gravel pitts in the area? 

discus

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2012, 01:42:32 PM »
Here are some hiking trails off gravel roads in the area:

Greer Creek Falls Hiking Trail
Home Lake Hiking Trail

http://www.northbceh.com/fort_st_james/parks/stuart.htm  Where to go to access Stuart Lake: The lake can be accessed via paved roads and gravel logging roads. Most access Stuart Lake from the community of Fort St. James, BC, Canada via paved roads. The village of Fort St James has parks with boat launches accessing Stuart Lake connecting to the other lakes. Some of the more popular parks with boat launches in the community include the Cottonwood, Paarens and Sowschea Parks.

With a good off road map book the lake is easily accessed at various points along the chain of lakes via active and deactivated gravel logging roads. Should be attempted by a 4x4 vehicle only.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 02:08:01 PM »
Actually, discus, CL was born in Fort St.James.  So that would be one reason the Police are interested. 
I would guess CL would know the area like the back of his hand, so maybe the gravel pits too?  I see in jellybean's post it mentions deactivated gravel pits, as well. 
We already know he left one victim in a gravel pit near Prince George (Jill).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 02:15:05 PM by jobo »

Besani

• Searching for Kimberly McAndrew! August 12, 1989
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 03:14:02 PM »
Ok, so I honestly think he wants them to be found, considering the fact that he left one victim half buried in a gravel pitt...so I think that's why he won't give up Natashas location..he knows your not looking in the right place, he's just laughing it up in that messed up head of his. It seems like he doesn't go very far out of his way to dispose of them so Natasha is closer than you think. I wish I could hop a plane and come look for her, it's driving me crazy so I cannot imagine what her mom and family are going through. Xo

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2012, 03:39:26 PM »
I would like to know how far he went up Highway #27 (Stuart Lk.Hwy) before he turned off onto the logging road, where he left Loren's body.  That answer might give us some insight as to how far he will drive.  I know he drove a lot to get from Prince George to Fraser Lake to meet up with Loren, but, once he met up with her,  how far did the two of them go? 

From what I read, the two Cops were meeting half-way on that Highway....but where exactly is the logging road?  How far from Fraser Lake and/or Vanderhoof?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:57:15 PM by jobo »

SAP

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »
Thanks SAP.  Thoughts on the weapon being in the back of the truck with DNA evidence? 

Possibly. Or did he keep trophies? Unless there was blood evident, it was something that clued the officer in as soon as he looked in the truck it would seem.

SAP

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2012, 04:21:28 PM »
Sep 2009           Cody Legebokoff lived in Prince George, worked at car dealership.

Oct 22, 2009Aug 2010           Natasha Montgomery, 23, of Prince George disappeared.

Was work his trigger? Did he go almost a whole year between victims? Police have their work cut out following his trail for sure.
I was up to PG years ago but I still can't get my bearings on his crime sites.

Something gnaws at me. He seems to be a very untypical type of offender. ?? That he escaped detection and  not a person clued in? Either the glowing stories about him are incorrect, or what?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:37:51 PM by SAP »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2012, 05:42:42 PM »
Good questions, eh?  Did he go a year between victims and then murder 3 within a 4 month time span?  Why did he go a year (IF he did)?  Is there more we don't know about, and if these Victims cannot be found, yet....then how many more could he have murdered? 

Was he in a relationship for the year between Oct 2009 and Aug 2010, and that is why he laid low?  (if he did lay low).

I am not sure what to think the Police may have seen in the truck....maybe a purse on the front seat, but no one there? 

SAP

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »
Jobo:
Good questions, eh?  Did he go a year between victims and then murder 3 within a 4 month time span?  Why did he go a year (IF he did)?  Is there more we don't know about, and if these Victims cannot be found, yet....then how many more could he have murdered? 

Was he in a relationship for the year between Oct 2009 and Aug 2010, and that is why he laid low?  (if he did lay low).

I am not sure what to think the Police may have seen in the truck....maybe a purse on the front seat, but no one there?

Perhaps something belonging to one of the victims or all of them; something that perhaps family members would have mentioned was missing from the sites they were found or from their homes. Like a purse for sure.
Maybe we will find out when the trial begins.

I really hate to say this but for forensic study on mentality purposes this guy is an interesting candidate. Seemingly so different from other offenders with a split personality.  Unless I am missing something, he just seems different.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:47:37 AM by SAP »

D1

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2012, 11:10:24 PM »
An arrogant and cocky creep! Sense of entitlement, better than others, look him in the eye.. He won't talk out of guilt remorse or anything else unless something in it for him. Think Olson..  I have no doubt family and friends could have some insights we haven't heard. Grandpa knows?

And... a new potential victim identified? Something to keep in mind..
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?topic=6330.msg95753#new