Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1022214 times)

fromPC

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #1035 on: October 21, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »
Event Girl ......could there have been traffic coming from the right and the car had to stay at a hault?

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 21, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »
But it's very funny how the mind works .....we have been hearing a lot about "red car" "red car" When Mason's car was taken .....maybe we just have red on the brain.  I'll have to ask one of my teens who has not been hearing about a red car and see what they think.

I did that with 2 coworkers and they said red.

Also the first car.. just looks like it is following a road.. can someone confirm this.

mistymoon123

• View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 21, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »
It has been confirmed that Mason was seen on the Big Al's video, however, it never states a time! Everyone seems to be fixated on the fact she went missing between Dooly's and Big Als, she is walking very quickly in the video so who is to say that she didnt keep walking right past Big Als if Mason was not in the parking lot at the time she was passing. No one knows forsure how far you can see on the Big Als camera's, if it even shows the side of the rd she would probably be walking on since there is a sidewalk. It aslo looks to me in the video that was released, that Amber had no shoes on when she started walking from Doolys, you can see them in the screen shot that was taken earlier. This has worried and saddened everyone in Pictou County, I am hoping for Ambers safe return!

meechie

• View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 21, 2011, 05:18:11 PM »
I just asked my hubby about the car in the video (he has not read anything on the case) and I said nothing to him except can you tell me what color the car is in the video and he says he cannot tell it is to hard the video doesn't clearly show it, it's grainy. I couldn't tell either

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 21, 2011, 05:20:23 PM »
I couldn't tell one make of car from the other.  At first I thought it was red, but now I'm thinking Brown.  Guess it also depends upon your computer re: colours.  Perhaps it is red. One thing for sure it wasn't white or black or blue. So those colours can be eliminated.  The police are also adding to their list, if anyone saw a stranger or strangers at dooley's or around dooleys at that time.
CRAZY THEORY ON MY PART AND THIS IS NOT FACT.
I worry that someone could have gone out the side door, when they saw her leaving, got into their car, and then followed her.

JB

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 21, 2011, 05:26:05 PM »
As for the car at the top of the screen in the beginning of the video, I don't think it is stopping, there are buildings there and then u no longer see the tail lights.  Watch it again and you can see the line of the building slowly cuting off each tail light.

Yes, there are two buildings there. One is the Elks Club but before that there is a barn- looking building. My point I guess is....you can see the car at the top of the video when it starts, then it comes to the stop sign, but it doesn't go anywhere. It is there atleast for a few seconds and you (rather I) don not see it taking a turn either way.

Since the roads have been rerouted all through there, there is no stop sign at the top of the road Amber is walking up. In fact there isn't even a yield sign you just drive straight through to Trenton Rd.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 21, 2011, 05:26:53 PM »
from JB:
[ worry that someone could have gone out the side door, when they saw her leaving, got into their car, and then followed her.

Not a crazy theory at all JB. Unless, and until this is solved, anything is possible.

schooner

• View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 21, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »
I couldn't tell one make of car from the other.  At first I thought it was red, but now I'm thinking Brown.  Guess it also depends upon your computer re: colours.  Perhaps it is red. One thing for sure it wasn't white or black or blue. So those colours can be eliminated.  The police are also adding to their list, if anyone saw a stranger or strangers at dooley's or around dooleys at that time.
CRAZY THEORY ON MY PART AND THIS IS NOT FACT.
I worry that someone could have gone out the side door, when they saw her leaving, got into their car, and then followed her.

JB

That is a possibility JB, but there is no parking along the road that runs along the side door unless they were waiting at the corner of the side street,think someone said earlier it is called Alexander street. Someone could have been waiting there for an opportunity???

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 21, 2011, 05:33:35 PM »
How long would it take to get from the side door of Dooley's to a car parked on the side road? Anyone know?

JB

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 21, 2011, 05:44:10 PM »

As far as we know it was Amber that called her bf to pick her up. That has not been proven otherwise at this time.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 21, 2011, 05:48:54 PM »
I am wondering, if this story about the woman seeing Amber put into a black honda is true, why have the police not asked questions in regard to a car of that kind,  why search the boyfriends car if they have witness that saw her being put into another car?  this doesn't make sense to me, what do others think?

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 21, 2011, 05:51:14 PM »
Eyes, where did you get that story from.

JB

mytwocentsis2

• View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 21, 2011, 05:51:57 PM »
How long would it take to get from the side door of Dooley's to a car parked on the side road? Anyone know?

JB
Someone can correct me if I am wrong...but directly across from the George st side entrance to Dooleys there is a small gravelled parking lot (for maybe 4-6 cars?) almost the corner of George and Alexander...as well I am pretty sure Dooleys now locks that side door. So of someone was parked there would take seconds to cross the road.

ETA: apparently the little lot is now paved!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 05:58:36 PM by mytwocentsis2 »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 21, 2011, 05:52:40 PM »
Two posts up by event Jb,  it is at the bottom of the quotes?

schooner

• View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 21, 2011, 05:55:28 PM »
JB I Googled in George street and alexander street new glasgow nova scotia, this may give you a better idea,
Schooner