Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1039515 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #1020 on: October 21, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
I lean more towards that belief, that Amber did keep walking at least to BigAl's...I'm with you on that meechie.

meechie

• View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 21, 2011, 03:56:28 PM »
I think the police are throwing that video out there to jog people's memories more than anything, if you see something then you are like oh yeah now I remember as to if they ask you something and you try to remember. and possibly the car with the brake lights had no idea that they might of been the last person to see Amber as she disappears out of sight on the video, and has not stepped forward to tell police what they seen, if they seen anything at all except a girl walking. but I bet now that this video has been released they will be getting alot more calls and tips.
 my memory is really bad If I try to recollect something from memory it sometimes not right but when I see a picture or video I can remember more vividly.

Nish

• I can't get PTSD, I'm a carrier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 21, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
Hey, dumb luck is still good luck - I hope they get some of either, or both.

They got the deviant Williams because of a keen cop and an unusual tire tread...sometimes right place, right time, and a keen mind can go a long way.

Nish

Edit: because one glass of wine and I start abusing my "hey's"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 04:16:21 PM by Nish »

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 21, 2011, 04:07:51 PM »
The car at the top of the street may have came to a yeild, if turning left onto the one way you have to weild to the cars to the right. Also, with the old set up you had to yeild when turning right and many people still do out of habit.

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 21, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »
When I post things about the streets and such it's only to help those who are not from the area. I can imagine looking at this stuff and how hard it must be when not familiar with the area. Especially not knowing the area has changed and poeple still have habits from the old way.

One thing is for sure ....if that car was the car that had anything to do with Amber it was someone she knew. It's pretty abvious no one is going to kidnap someone right infront of the police if you expect they are going to fight you. I am sure those brake lights came on as......but maybe they didn't.

Interestedinall

• View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 21, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »
Apparently Dooleys have said that the time stamp on the video is off by 50 minutes.  It was also stated by one of Ambers friends on the Facebook..that the time is wrong..why would the police not state this when they are asking for the publics help especially around Doolyes at the time AMber went missing..IMO something does not add up with the timeline..

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 21, 2011, 04:23:14 PM »
It also looks as though after yeilding it came in a little quick taking the turn .....as though to quickly pull up along the side of the road.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 21, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »
When I post things about the streets and such it's only to help those who are not from the area. I can imagine looking at this stuff and how hard it must be when not familiar with the area. Especially not knowing the area has changed and poeple still have habits from the old way.

For myself, who is not from that town, I do find it helpful. It is easier to get an idea of the area, streets, etc., when someone "paints" a picture.

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 21, 2011, 04:25:57 PM »
Interestedinall .....not sure why they wouldn't. When I saw the time I just assumed the time change hadn't been done on the camera.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 21, 2011, 04:26:29 PM »

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 21, 2011, 04:51:35 PM »
said MacDonald.

.......It was long weekend, I am sure there were many people there that have not been seen there before.

..... Police initially said this was an isolated incident but now it sounds as though they are looking for a possible preditor.

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 21, 2011, 04:54:15 PM »
vanished ......I thought the car looked red as well. 

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 21, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
Car looks red to me and also from looking at the tail lights it looks like a newer mustang.

It is not clear enough what kind of car it would be from the view of it on that video.

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 21, 2011, 04:59:49 PM »
But it's very funny how the mind works .....we have been hearing a lot about "red car" "red car" When Mason's car was taken .....maybe we just have red on the brain.  I'll have to ask one of my teens who has not been hearing about a red car and see what they think.