Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1040081 times)

fromPC

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #1005 on: October 21, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »
If she did have her phone she wouldn't have borrowed others. My understanding is, the individual whose phone she used, has talked with police and has remained quiet for fear of being accused of anything.

myheartbreaks

• View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 21, 2011, 03:03:35 PM »
we are all assuming that the cops didn't see the car up the road stopping, if we as untrained eyes can see it, then I am sure the cops ( who are trained in this kind of thing,) could have been the first thing they seen. also,  the cops would have asked the person who owned the car to step forward and let the cops know anything they might have seen that night,  The Police car that is there, is in the lane to go straight, he would have had to pass amber, so the other police involved in the case, would have questioned him, about maybe seeing her as he passed,  we don't know that answer, also if they think that someone who was driving a car that stopped on that road, may have picked her up, then why wouldn't they have stated that  "we believe that the car seen in the video, is the car we believe amber may have gotten into. " 
also, if she did have her shoe in her hand, she might have dropped it, and then who ever was driving the car said they were not stopping to go and get it, because the of the Police car about to head up the road.  they might not have wanted attention drawn to them, 
again I really wish i could clear this video up alot, and maybe make out a few more things that i would have liked to have seen better,

these are just some things about what i think about the tape and i do not wish to start anything, just sharing my thoughts.

( i agree with some on here, i stopped posting because some were jumping down my neck about comments i had made about the area, and my opinion on certain places in new glasgow, that I myself don't like and i was jumped on for "painting the town like it was a horrible place. when it was my own opinion )

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 21, 2011, 03:08:25 PM »
 myheartbreaks ..... "also,  the cops would have asked the person who owned the car to step forward and let the cops know anything they might have seen that night"

I think that's what they are doing right now .....this is first of this being released and police are asking for the public to look at it. Hopefully if it is some innocent person taking the turn they will recall and come forward.

myheartbreaks

• View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 21, 2011, 03:10:12 PM »
myheartbreaks ..... "also,  the cops would have asked the person who owned the car to step forward and let the cops know anything they might have seen that night"

I think that's what they are doing right now .....this is first of this being released and police are asking for the public to look at it. Hopefully if it is some innocent person taking the turn they will recall and come forward.

thanks I hope the person who driving the car, come forward with some new information. it might be the break they need to help find her.

Nish

• I can't get PTSD, I'm a carrier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 21, 2011, 03:11:37 PM »

( i agree with some on here, i stopped posting because some were jumping down my neck about comments i had made about the area, and my opinion on certain places in new glasgow, that I myself don't like and i was jumped on for "painting the town like it was a horrible place. when it was my own opinion )

If you're referring to my posts in response to yours then please do not characterize it as "jumping on you". You posted an opinion and I disagreed and explained why. There was no jumping whatsoever, please get over it.

I am worried about the timing of this video release, it suggest, at least to me, that there isn't much they have to go on.

Nish

myheartbreaks

• View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 21, 2011, 03:18:53 PM »

If you're referring to my posts in response to yours then please do not characterize it as "jumping on you". You posted an opinion and I disagreed and explained why. There was no jumping whatsoever, please get over it.

I am worried about the timing of this video release, it suggest, at least to me, that there isn't much they have to go on.

Nish

I am pretty sure it wasn't you that commented on any of my posts, or at least I don't think it was. and I don't think that telling someone that their to " please it over it"  is appropriate, and I really don't appreciate it.  I state my opinion the same as everyone else. and have the right to. it wasn't a false statement or directed at anyone,  it was my own personal opinion.  So being told " i was wrong and painting the town as a horrible place" was  not necessary.   

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 21, 2011, 03:19:32 PM »
Or they're putting the heat on someone ? Maybe this is what will seal the deal?

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 21, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »
Schooner.  Is there parking at the side door of Dooley's? Am wondering if that car was watching for her (from that road) - the side door of Dooley's.

JB
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:25:19 PM by jellybean »

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 21, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »
Cape for sure they would change their clocks .... I do too; but I always neglect something.  I noticed I didn't change the time on my handheld phones here in the house.... now it happens automatically on the cell, but it didn't even dawn on me about the cordless phones  :-[ guess I don't bother looking at the time on them, so I'm sure you see what I mean.... always something we don't get to.  I'm wondering if that's the case with surveillance cameras?  what happens at the beginning and end of daylight savings time? does it happen automatically?

I'm here watching the news and my heart came right up in my throat thinking how it must hurt Amber's family and especially those few friends who were actually so near when she disappeared - yet too far away.  I know just how that feels; believe me, I do ...been there!  God bless you guys.

So going by this video, it's certain she disappeared from that last block before the bridge or else further down the road.  So now I'm debating with myself, which is more likely:
- did the bastard/s who took this child (she's just a baby to someone old as I am) do it on that block where it was easy .... then were so "taken up" with what they were doing, that they neglected to notice the missing shoe?  (or)
- did they decide to take the shoe to that spot because it was a good likely place to make it look like she disappeared there when she actually didn't? (or)
- did they possibly go back at daylight looking for the other shoe?  (wonder if anybody saw them and didn't realize what they saw)

Whether the animal/s who took her went back to drop the shoe, or whether they went back to plant the shoe, I think there is a good chance they went back there ... if it was to "plant" the shoe, they could do it anytime .... including day/s later.  If they went there to find the other shoe, they would have to wait for sunup. (again, I wonder if they were seen by someone who doesn't even realize it)

Since the shoe turned up day/s later (forget exactly) possibly after the place was searched, that would verify it was planted.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:25:18 PM by lostlinganer »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 21, 2011, 03:23:45 PM »
I am needing clarification now, on the times too.  Is it not 2 different Videos?  One of Amber on the phone....at what? 12:50?
The next one at 1:30 a.m. where it shows Amber leaving a group of friends and heading up the road, after quickly saying goodbye to someone else in front of Dooley's?
Correct me if I am wrong. 

I cannot make out the colour of the car that turned the corner, too hard for me.
And, myheartbreaks, don't worry too much about it, you have right to say what you like, following forum rules as best you can...;)

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 21, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »
jobo ......are there 2 differant video's ? I only saw one. Could you give me the links to both ? P & TY

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 21, 2011, 03:29:30 PM »
Both times could be correct, if this tape was edited - to show Amber only, I am now thinking.  Wondered before.
But if the tape was edited, then that would make sense at least to me.

JB

schooner

• View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 21, 2011, 03:31:58 PM »
Schooner.  Is there parking at the side door of Dooley's? Am wondering if that car was watching for her (from that road) - the side door of Dooley's.

JB

I don't recall parking being available there but there is another side street just up from the side door. Someone can varify the street name maybe? I do know that is a very dark and isolated street!

meechie

• View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 21, 2011, 03:33:50 PM »
watching that video over and over it is hard to think what could of happened because the video is stopped. but to me it looks like the police car slows down by the 2 people on the sidewalk and then slowly creeps up to the lights, if you can't make a left turn there anymore then the police car must of went straight up and past amber if she wasn't already around the corner by Big Al's
   (unless the police car made the left turn because he is a police officer which I have seen them do where I am from) I cannot really say as of the video doesn't go on long enough but if something happened by the elk club as some say then the police would of seen something if they drove by and if she got into a car on that street I am sure the police would of seen that as well and possibly looked as they are trained to watch people and things around them, especially if they are watching for drunk drivers they would look at any car.

so maybe that car had nothing to do with anything except to brake because of the police car as some say, I don't think whatever happened to Amber happened on the street we see her walking up,  I think possibly it happened more on the street to big Al's or past it. but that is just a guess its not a fact as I don't know for sure but I want to throw out there if it did happen on the street we see her walking and the police car did drive up there would they not of seen it?

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 21, 2011, 03:36:07 PM »
Off of Archimedes, across from the side door is Alexander Street.