Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1021764 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #990 on: October 21, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
Would that not be the time she'd be calling Mason to come get her?  Was the time she used the phone ever established?   Could it be 12:50 when she called?  (I cannot, at this point go through 79 pages.)

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 21, 2011, 02:24:59 PM »
JB .....checking to see how the lights are set up etc. Not sure if you are from here, but that whole area has just changed. The lights are set up differant and which way you can turn etc. all changed. For example the police car is in the lane that only allows you to go straight (same way Amber is going) but before in that lane you had to turn left. People are not totally familiar yet with the new set up. I myself am having trouble trying to remember where all the lights are now.

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 21, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »
If there was fight or something else, I cannot see anyone calling the police because the police, as far as know, are always around when the bars empty because of that reason ....here in PC that is.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 21, 2011, 02:32:18 PM »
Amber on the phone:  .... I see her as "pacing" ... as if "impatient".  This is just my perception.  If I'm on a cell phone, I stand in one place; on the other hand, I notice that my brother paces while on the phone if he is agitated.  The more annoyed he is, the more aggressive he paces.  So one would have to know Amber's temperament/habits to ascertain this.  No doubt LE look at this also, since they have people who can accurately read body language.

Time Stamp is 12:50 it also appears in my opinion since I used to work at bars in a small town that there is a scene going on in the upper right hand corner... a ring of people come on? And Amber is walking away from that on the phone..

Is she the type of person to call into Police if something illegal is occuring? Could she have called in a fight and pissed off someone?

They are all looking at something up there crowded looking inwards. Guy in the Yellow and Blue/Green stripped shirt is also looking up there. as if "Hey wait what is going on" with his head cocked.
Another staff member also said again with no leading:

Red for the car color and the crowd he picked fight which is also my gut instinct..

Amber looks to her left then heads right.. this is when the cop car is pulling up. Maybe she called in a fight or something, sees the cops pulling up and starts to walk away. The car has one of the people the cops are looking for in it. If the crowd isnt there when the cop gets there that could explain why he was continuing to drive by??

fromPC I worked Bars with cops that are always watched by cops and it still happens, unless we know it didnt happen its hard to say.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 21, 2011, 02:35:22 PM »
I just see a crowd of people down at the end of the street.But you may be right. They may be looking at something or listening to something.
What interests me is the time frame.  Here we have Amber on the sidewalk at 12:30. Was that when she called her bf to pick her up?  Bcause her gf said that she left at 1:30 to meet him at Big Al's. She used her gf phone as she left hers at home.  Did she have to go outside for better reception? What time does it show her actually leaving the bar?

JB

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 21, 2011, 02:35:55 PM »
I interpreted Amber as having to "round" the second bunch of people because they took up most of the sidewalk;  so she steps "right" as soon as she has room to (at that point she disappears  ..behind them for a second) at which point I wondered did she bend a bit to throw on the other shoe in order to walk faster.  (she certainly was in a hurry imo.)  I can't really tell but does she still have one shoe off after she got past that group?

Also, nobody answered my question about when she crossed the street:  it looked to me that after she got by the street lamp/lights (disappears for a second due to light reflection or the post in the way ..... then .... isn't it her still walking forward on Provost?  Am I imagining that?  Will somebody please answer me.  If it wasn't her, then who was it?

Thanks

meechie

• View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 21, 2011, 02:37:56 PM »
When I first seen the picture of her standing outside on the phone the time that is stamped on the picture to me looks like 12:50 that is the first thing that came to me but I could be wrong could be 12:30

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 21, 2011, 02:39:35 PM »
Also, nobody answered my question about when she crossed the street:  it looked to me that after she got by the street lamp/lights (disappears for a second due to light reflection or the post in the way ..... then .... isn't it her still walking forward on Provost?  Am I imagining that?  Will somebody please answer me.  If it wasn't her, then who was it?

Lost, I think it's still Amber as well.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 21, 2011, 02:41:06 PM »
I interpreted Amber as having to "round" the second bunch of people because they took up most of the sidewalk;  so she steps "right" as soon as she has room to (at that point she disappears  ..behind them for a second) at which point I wondered did she bend a bit to throw on the other shoe in order to walk faster.  (she certainly was in a hurry imo.)  I can't really tell but does she still have one shoe off after she got past that group?

Thanks

She keeps going yes, steps behind the corner of the wall then keeps going.

And the time stamp is 1250 not 1230 guaranteed. the right top half is open whereas the left top half is closed on the digit.

meechie

• View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 21, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
yes I think it was her as well it looks like she disappears for a second and then you just see a black spot moving another second then to me it looks like the car does brake when I watched the video for the 4th time I looked at the back window of the car and all the lights even the window one come on at the same time bright like it was braking.

meechie

• View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 21, 2011, 02:43:24 PM »

And the time stamp is 1250 not 1230 guaranteed. the right top half is open whereas the left top half is closed on the digit.

That is exactly what I thought when I first seen the time stamp 12:50 it looks  more like a 5 than a 3

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 21, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »
Is there only "one friend" who claims Amber borrowed her phone.  Do any others substantiate that? 

My old ...olddddd intuition feels something funny about the phone claims!  ....I'm sorry if that offends anybody ... I don't mean to.  It did seem as though she could have been "returning the phone" as opposed to saying a quick "see ya!" to the crowd.  ...if that's the case, that would have been a friend's phone she used there.  However, I keep getting "the creeps" about a phone claim being false.  Maybe it's to do with the BF... maybe he had taken her phone and claimed she left it at home.  No offense to him but it would be a little bit odd for a guy to fess up to taking his girl's phone because his was recharging or something.... then she ends up missing when she should have had a working phone with her.  just my old mind racing there  :P :-\

also; maybe the club doesn't bother to adjust their surveillance "clock" for daylight savings time.  I wonder? ...for sure LE would check that too.  I wish we knew half of what they know.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 21, 2011, 02:49:33 PM »
Well, we always change our clocks by one hour.

JB

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 21, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
I would say they change their clocks, because of their staff members and patrons wanting to know the time. Lost, she does continue on, disappears for a second at the corner and goes right on and yes, she does seem to be hurrying right along. I don't think she feels safe somehow or other, because she seems to be in a rush. But it looks like that car pulls over, the backup lights seem to be bright and it looks like it pulls over to the side of the road. Maybe the police can get the help of the FBI or someone that can enhance the video. Anything to find out who took Amber and what has happened to her.

schooner

• View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 21, 2011, 03:00:21 PM »

I also noticed she started running half way across the street.

This is what it looks like to me too!

Could it have been that she started to run halfway across because she seen that car coming?  That's what my impression on it was.

The street that Amber was crossing....appears she was in a hurry, probably to get across the street (as the street that is along the side door of Dooly's has a very steep hill if I remember corectly) as drivers often FLY down that hill.