Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1021024 times)

Nish

• I can't get PTSD, I'm a carrier.
    • View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #975 on: October 21, 2011, 01:59:12 PM »
She could have been tipsy as well.

I am not trying to read anything into the video as there is nothing I can offer.

Nish

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 21, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »
I do remember the black car post about MC. But the poster said someone told me that someone told them... so rumour i guess.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #977 on: October 21, 2011, 02:00:45 PM »
NG thanks for the camera location,  help put it in prosective for me.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 21, 2011, 02:01:46 PM »
GSAR_Mbr: Have not seen you here in a few days. When you have time ...could you please read my posts. Part of my first post was referring to you. Thanks. :)

Can you please link which ones by quoting what I should looking at. Dont want to miss it!

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 21, 2011, 02:02:59 PM »
The cbc video is the better of the two.  It is clearer.  The car that went up the street beside Amber looks brown or copper coloured, not red as I had said earlier, but then i was watching a pictou county release, not cbc.
Does anyone else see the colour?
Put your screen on full, and I think you can see it better.

JB
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:07:47 PM by jellybean »

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 21, 2011, 02:07:43 PM »
The cbc video is the better of the two.  It is clearer.  The car that went up the street beside Amber looks brown or copper coloured, not red as I had said earlier, but then i was watching a pictou county release, not cbc.

JB

Didnt note color will recheck but I had a buddy just look he agrees amber appears to be speeeding her walk up.

Now what do you guys see about this:

Headlights of the NG News video for the car which is believed to pull up beside her. It is NOT at the lights when the cop car stops but it almost comes to a complete stop(as if yielding on the green) a few times. To me its like they were checking out something.

To whomever posted about middle brake light what I am seeing is a reflection of what I would think is the red stop light.. granted if this is a 1 way street as suggested that blows that theory but could be a Amber Street light? I know in NB our street lights vary between clear and orange/amber.

Thought?

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 21, 2011, 02:08:52 PM »
jellybean can you give me the link to cbc video ...TY

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 21, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »
Amber on the phone:  .... I see her as "pacing" ... as if "impatient".  This is just my perception.  If I'm on a cell phone, I stand in one place; on the other hand, I notice that my brother paces while on the phone if he is agitated.  The more annoyed he is, the more aggressive he paces.  So one would have to know Amber's temperament/habits to ascertain this.  No doubt LE look at this also, since they have people who can accurately read body language.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #983 on: October 21, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »
Put your screen on full, and I think you can see it better.

JB

Using the same buddy working with me who knows nothing about this file or cars to do with it he first said Silver and then realized that was pixelation.. his final answer with out any suggestions was Red... I also figured it to be red.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #985 on: October 21, 2011, 02:11:50 PM »
ngguy: My bad choice of words.   Amber does not stop as she is coming out the door.   The Video starts with her in a crowd of friends talking...she leaves but hesitates and looks to her left then walks to her right....says a quick good bye to another group of friends and carries on across the road.   At least that is what I see.

Nish, In my eyes Amber is walking at a fair pace, not too many tipsy people do that, they are usually struggling.

Welcome TakingItAllIn....glad to see you ended up joining now that we are onto productive talk again.

P.s....I pace all the time whilst on the phone..;)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:19:51 PM by jobo »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #986 on: October 21, 2011, 02:12:04 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/10/21/ns-amber-kirwan-security-still.html

cbc video link, posted originally from another poster.  The colour may be brown in this video, in the other one, it looked red. But this video does show the colour. Red or Brown??

JB

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #987 on: October 21, 2011, 02:14:06 PM »
GSAR_Mbr ....no amber light that I can recall. At the same time as the light in the window it looks as though the car lights become brighter ....possibly breaks??

I can imagine the traffic on that route tonight ....people checking some of these things out.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #988 on: October 21, 2011, 02:16:45 PM »
PC, kind of a reinactment?

JB

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 21, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
Amber on the phone:  .... I see her as "pacing" ... as if "impatient".  This is just my perception.  If I'm on a cell phone, I stand in one place; on the other hand, I notice that my brother paces while on the phone if he is agitated.  The more annoyed he is, the more aggressive he paces.  So one would have to know Amber's temperament/habits to ascertain this.  No doubt LE look at this also, since they have people who can accurately read body language.

Time Stamp is 12:50 it also appears in my opinion since I used to work at bars in a small town that there is a scene going on in the upper right hand corner... a ring of people come on? And Amber is walking away from that on the phone..

Is she the type of person to call into Police if something illegal is occuring? Could she have called in a fight and pissed off someone?

They are all looking at something up there crowded looking inwards. Guy in the Yellow and Blue/Green stripped shirt is also looking up there. as if "Hey wait what is going on" with his head cocked.