Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1029396 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #960 on: October 21, 2011, 01:19:46 PM »
I can't tell, Event Girl...I thought the car carried on.   I do see the lights of the other car coming around the corner just as Amber seems to be finishing crossing the street.  I can see them coming into view (glare) on the road.   I see the 3rd brake light come on the car that comes around the corner....but at the very end I think I still see Amber.   ?

I also saw her kindof stop and have a look when she first came out the door.

Taking It All In

• View Profile
« Reply #961 on: October 21, 2011, 01:20:21 PM »
Hello Everybody...I have been following this forum since day one and glad to see it back on track as opposed to reading arguements for hours.

If you check the video on http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/10/21/ns-amber-kirwan-security-still.html they have also released a separtate picture. Is this Amber calling for I ride I wonder?  Looks like the time is 12:30am and she is facing the opposite direction as to the way she is seen walking in the video.

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #962 on: October 21, 2011, 01:28:54 PM »

I also saw her kindof stop and have a look when she first came out the door.

she is already outside at the start of the video?

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #963 on: October 21, 2011, 01:32:35 PM »
I missed it somewhere.  Does any one know where these videos came from,  was it the Bar cause the angle is kind of funny for a bar.  Or was the video take from a police care.  Any one know

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #964 on: October 21, 2011, 01:34:20 PM »
The thing that stands out to me is.......look at the video again. There is a car that is at the top of the road by the Elks club. It takes the turn.......but it NEVER goes does down the street!

Just as the video starts....left hand side right at the top!
Does anyone else see this?

From the vantage point of the camera, the road turns and the elks club would block the view of the taillights up trenton road.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: October 21, 2011, 01:36:41 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/10/21/ns-amber-kirwan-security-still.html
Police are asking anyone who may have been near or in Dooly's that night, or anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area of Dooly's before or after Kirwan disappeared to contact them at 902-752-1941.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: October 21, 2011, 01:37:50 PM »
Finally got a chance to watch the video a couple of times. It appears to me that Amber does have something in her right hand, It could be the shoe that everyone is wondering about, but could possibly be a wallet or something? It is not all that clear. My guess is shoe, as well. I also think she is limping a little, but could just have that walk. It appears she is intent on where she is going, even when she first begins walking. It seems she has purpose. It looks to me like she runs across the road, possibly due to approaching cars. As she goes into the distance I'm not sure if she is running or walking fast.

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #967 on: October 21, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »
I missed it somewhere.  Does any one know where these videos came from,  was it the Bar cause the angle is kind of funny for a bar.  Or was the video take from a police care.  Any one know

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #968 on: October 21, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
I also thought she looked bare feet or foot ....but then thought maybe it was her ankles as she does have leggings on, and yes I also thought she looked to be not walking so comfortable.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #969 on: October 21, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »
GSAR_Mbr: Have not seen you here in a few days. When you have time ...could you please read my posts. Part of my first post was referring to you. Thanks. :)

Will do I have been trying to keep up between 17 hour work days!! I will check and reply within the hour!

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #970 on: October 21, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »
Debbie ...what do you think of the break light in the back window .....Can you see it on?

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: October 21, 2011, 01:50:32 PM »
I am not Debbie, but I certainly see it on.  Also, before it turns the corner, I thought the car may be red. Hard to tell, perhaps it was the night lights on the car, but just for a split second, I though the car was red.

JB

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 21, 2011, 01:53:33 PM »
notice the people she is talking to, the 3 people at the bottom of the screen, seem to have said something quick, then the 2 people leave a second after amber turns and leaves

it looks like the guy in the white keeps looking back at the 2 that just left and isnt focusing on the 2 conversating with him.

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #973 on: October 21, 2011, 01:54:13 PM »
Someone had posted on here that mc was seen outside Doolys in a black car with some friends. That was at 1am so maybe thats the black car that turns just after she crosses the street. Not sure what to believe anymore because it was also said he left friends at home to go and get her. Its back a few posts. The police car looks like it backs up again. She does look like she has sore feet. I know my grandaughter and her friends buy these cheap shoes and after a few hours have to take them off because they hurt their feet.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #974 on: October 21, 2011, 01:58:20 PM »
Couple of notes.. there are two video feeds please note which one we are talking about at different times cause one shows more than the other close to doolys and the other shows more further up.

CORRECTION: Police did stop at the red light NOT at the 2 people. My error.

YES she appears barefoot on the left  for sure.

RED Vehicle: I dont think she so much looks at it as glances over her shoulder towards that direction looking at cars/traffic