Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1021019 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #945 on: October 21, 2011, 12:39:19 PM »
Ya, her left foot is bare, no shoe.  Rhe right foot has a black shoe on it.

JB

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 21, 2011, 12:41:35 PM »
As soon as I finally figured out which one was Amber, the first thing that caught my eye (as JB noticed) bare feet!  I've done that after getting sore feet with those little black flats.  They feel great at first, but after a while they get too tight or something.  I've always figured it is because they don't go very far on the instep, so you buy the exact fit to keep them on. 

I also noticed she started running half way across the street.

kimvan

• View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 21, 2011, 12:44:19 PM »
I am reading on here and on facebook at the same time.  They comments on fb state that you cannot turn left at the set of lights that the cop is stopped at.  He would of had to go right, meaning that he would of drove right past her.  I am not familiar with the area?  Can someone who is familiar with that area confirm this?

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 21, 2011, 12:46:25 PM »
Lost, it looks like just the left foot was bare. Did you know that the left foot is usually slightly larger than our right?
She may have been carrying it in her left hand in front of her.
Police did find a black shoe, from what I gather, right around the point where the video stops, (one posters observation whom I think knows that area well.)  (Post is further up).
The car that stopped was not the cop car to my mind. I believe the cop car was still sitting.

JB

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 21, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »
I am reading on here and on facebook at the same time.  They comments on fb state that you cannot turn left at the set of lights that the cop is stopped at.  He would of had to go right, meaning that he would of drove right past her.  I am not familiar with the area?  Can someone who is familiar with that area confirm this?

correct, no left turn.
The police car would have had to turn right, or go straight.

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #950 on: October 21, 2011, 12:49:26 PM »

This is what it looks like to me too!

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 21, 2011, 12:50:03 PM »
Good eyes!!  I knew you posters would help to get the feet down pat!....I thought Amber seemed to limp a touch too.  I also thought she was carrying something.  She seemed in a hurry.

It's amazing what I have missed, after reading some posts here, but I was totally concentrating on Amber....now I'll go back and check out the Cop car better and the red light and such.

kimvan

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: October 21, 2011, 12:54:04 PM »

Could it have been that she started to run halfway across because she seen that car coming?  That's what my impression on it was.

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #953 on: October 21, 2011, 12:56:22 PM »

Could it have been that she started to run halfway across because she seen that car coming?  That's what my impression on it was.

To me it looks like she continues to run. Just what I see, it may not be the case.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: October 21, 2011, 12:59:20 PM »
JB... it looks as though the video is "not quite accurate" insofar as it seems to have been edited.  With that in mind, (and I have in mind that the editing may have altered her actions by seconds - I'm not savy in that department, but I have often noticed this happens when you start cutting frames out)

I am wondering if she (as I've done before) kind of bent down just behind that second crowd ..... just enough for slip her left shoe back on?? :-\  that would take her 1 sec. .... that's all it takes me; and I'm old and slower than her, but I can do it without losing a step.  It also appears that she was quite soberly moving.  ....also, keeping in mind that seconds of frames may be missing (for example: if LE took out a frame that has a car in it or something) .... just hypothesising on that!  ... but it looks to me that she kept on walking up that hill after crossing the street.  Am I crazy seeing that?  Was it someone else?

natesgirl1977

• "Every contact leaves a trace." Edmond Locard
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: October 21, 2011, 01:01:35 PM »
Doesn't show enough of the tape to see further activity of the car closest to Kirwan.  The cop may have been at a red light and they last longer than it would have for Kirwan to disappear.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #956 on: October 21, 2011, 01:05:38 PM »
Also.... since we are getting a little more accurate without feeling foolish about what we think we see  ::)  I clearly noticed her limping ... exactly like myself when I wore those shoes at a wedding dance 2 months ago .... I came out limping, and took one off before I even got to my car... my left foot was actually skinned... lol!

...and did anybody else notice that as soon as she stepped out of Doolys, she looked as though there was supposed to be someone waiting there for her.... she didn't see them, so she took off walking~?

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #957 on: October 21, 2011, 01:08:17 PM »
Yes, she was looking around, and did look at the red car parked outside Dooley's but she kept on going.

JB

Mystified

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: October 21, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »

That was my impression too.  If the cars were stopped for a red light she would have been crossing against the lights seen the car coming down the hill and ran to get across the street.  In the final frame, I can see the car and her still on the sidewalk, if something happened I think it would have had to occur once she turned the corner.  And yes, that is a one way street, the cops are in the straight lane so they would have drove straight and probably then took the turn to go back through downtown. 

kimvan

• View Profile
« Reply #959 on: October 21, 2011, 01:17:43 PM »
The thing that stands out to me is.......look at the video again. There is a car that is at the top of the road by the Elks club. It takes the turn.......but it NEVER goes does down the street!

Just as the video starts....left hand side right at the top!
Does anyone else see this?

Are you talking about the car that goes up the road just before she crosses?