Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1028503 times)

teachlove

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #930 on: October 21, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »
CataKil:   You were asking about the fake police FB site earlier.

There is an article in the Pictou Advocate titled: Facebook site shut down.

It was a 15 paragraph article ....Some information stated in the article: 

"It was an unofficial site and has since been disabled," explains Const. (name of officer here) with New Glasgow Police Service. He said the site was shut down after NGPS made an application to Facebook to have it disabled as it was not official.

"Our Internet Child Exploitation Unit is looking at the issue," says
(officer's name here). "Someone established a site pretending to be someone else and there are charges under the criminal code for that and we are investigating."

I apologize if this has already been posted. I did not find it online. I read it in the paper.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 21, 2011, 12:13:06 PM »
If you look very carefully at the top right hand corner of the screen as amber becomes a blur. I seems like she might stop walking as that car comes around the corner? But I guess the video keeps going and the police would have seen that. One other thought is, the police car could have cut across and turned right to go up the Hill? looked to me like they were just parked there?

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 21, 2011, 12:14:37 PM »
If you look very carefully at the top right hand corner of the screen as amber becomes a blur. I seems like she might stop walking as that car comes around the corner? But I guess the video keeps going and the police would have seen that. One other thought is, the police car could have cut across and turned right to go up the Hill? looked to me like they were just parked there?

If you watch closely the police stop to talk to two Subjects standing on the curb as they pull up. Or so I see in my mind

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 21, 2011, 12:17:51 PM »
Okay, I had to watch this for about four times before I knew which one was Amber. I did see her walk away and she walked right around the corner, but as soon as she did a vehicle drove out from the right side of the video. Could Amber have gotten in that car?? Or was she just in a parking lot when she turned the corner. Could she have been grabbed into a vehicle quickly, it would have to be very quick,  because it was only seconds before the car drove off. And yes, I did think the police car was parked there for a couple of seconds. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 21, 2011, 12:18:23 PM »

If you watch closely the police stop to talk to two Subjects standing on the curb as they pull up. Or so I see in my mind

Now that I did watch that side of the camera closer i do see the two people. But now I am thinking that the police stopped because the light at that intersection is red. Then they would have had to go straight instead of right like I thought earlier. Somehow I forgot that there were lights at that intersection. oOPS.

teachlove

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 21, 2011, 12:18:35 PM »
GSAR_Mbr: Have not seen you here in a few days. When you have time ...could you please read my posts. Part of my first post was referring to you. Thanks. :)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 21, 2011, 12:22:20 PM »
Does anyone know what kind of car her boyfriend drove? Just want to make sure that is in fact not his car.

kimvan

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 21, 2011, 12:24:50 PM »
Not sure on the make, but I know it's a red car.  It was on the news the night they reported that they seized it.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 21, 2011, 12:25:11 PM »
Does anyone know what kind of car her boyfriend drove? Just want to make sure that is in fact not his car.

Not sure what kind... It is red though. wouldn't the police have known it was his or not? or do you think maybe they couldn't tell?

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 21, 2011, 12:27:43 PM »
Another observation about if the car was breaking or not .....if you look you can see the third break light in the window come on.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 21, 2011, 12:28:47 PM »
Another observation about if the car was breaking or not .....if you look you can see the third break light in the window come on.

I agree. The more I look at it the more it looks like that car stopped by her.

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 21, 2011, 12:30:46 PM »
Chris .....on CTV news there is a clip of Mason talking to media and his car is in the background .....you may be able to find the clip on their site.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 21, 2011, 12:31:05 PM »
To my mind that car did break.
About the shoes.  Her left  foot looks like a bare foot, and the black shoe is on the right foot.  Note;  She is slightly limping. Maybe that shoe was bothering her and although we cannot see her left hand, she may have been carrying that shoe in her left hand.
Have a look and see what you think. I have had to do that many a time, especially with new shoes and up dancing.

JB

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 21, 2011, 12:32:52 PM »
I just watched the video again and made it as large as I can, but after Amber went around the corner and she crossed the street and kept going, the car I believe hauled into the side of the road, because it looked like it hauled over. The video stops there as well, so it is hard to say for sure, but definitely looks like it hauled over. That is my impression of looking at it several times.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 21, 2011, 12:35:09 PM »
Cape, mine too.  As it sorta fish tailed a bit to make that stop, and that is exactly where Amber was.

JB