Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1039518 times)

Oryx

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #735 on: October 19, 2011, 08:30:28 PM »
JB

You are not getting a very good representative sample of the kindness in our neighborhood, nor province for that matter.  I wish everyone could experience what I have in the past year.  The love of this community broke a lot of the anger I had in my heart.....and I grew up here! It is so nice to finally be able to look around, and be overwhelmed by that sort of love.  It tells me there is something bigger than all of us in motion, and when we work together anything can happen! :)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 19, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »
Oryx, without saying too much about myself, I have experienced it, just in another province. It was Saskatchewan.
Yes, there are beautiful souls out there, and thank god for them. :)

JB

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 19, 2011, 08:34:59 PM »
I believe its been said that he went home to bed and began searching the next day. If it was my girlfriend that didn't show up and i thought she went to her parents/friends house at 130 in the morning i would walk/ crawl  run or jog to make dam sure thats where she was.Iwould not go home to bed!   

Once again....where is this quoted by a media source? :)

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 19, 2011, 08:36:02 PM »
Vanished.  There is always a first time when a girlfriend stays overnite in town with her freinds.  As he said, I wasn't prepared for this!! See news video. Unfortunately, it is somewhere at the very beginning of this thread.

JB

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:30 PM »
Vanished. I believe that he did not just go home and go straight to bed. According to other posts there were still people waiting at the house when he got home. So I would imagine he went through the whole scenario with them. Remember that he is not going to offer up everything he did in a 30 second news clip. The police have that information and they will not just tell the public what he did alnight so that nobody suspects him. Just my thoughts.

teachlove

• View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 19, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »
People are generally know to be kind, friendly, generous and supportive.
I am quoting myself here (referring to Pictou County people)  because you are now seeing some information that supports my statement. Thanks Oryx! Pictou County is known for this. I think we might be some of the most generous and supportive in Canada and I think we are also know for our volunteerism. You know how there are stats for all these things but I am hoping you will take our word for it so I don't have to search for the numbers.  :)

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 19, 2011, 08:40:43 PM »
Oryx I realize that you reposted it but please do pass on what I had to say because the rest of Canada knows very little of this case.  She could have been abducted and it should be spread across the provinces just in case she is in some other place than NS.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 19, 2011, 08:43:02 PM »
And as for taking his car to check out, and his/her apartment.  This is standard procedure.  It happens all of the time.
Not just to rule him in, but also to rule him out.I do not know this family, nor Amber nor Mason.  I am looking at other possibilities.
As I said, the crowd at Dooley's that nite appears to be somewhat unusual, in that many people were home for the holdiays. Sounds to me like the place was very crowded.  Who knows who was there and had observed her all evening.

JB
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:46:26 PM by jellybean »

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 19, 2011, 08:49:06 PM »
sad333 I am sorry I must have missed something?  What did I re post? If you need to private message me you can, but I am completely clueless at this point at what I did wrong? :(

Well we do no he wasen't searching at 130 in the morning so what was he doing

It's certainly not for me to judge what the bf was doing at that hour of the day.  He is not a suspect, nor has he been charged with anything, therefore until he is, only the police and then, maybe a judge and jury can decide if this is relevant......

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 19, 2011, 08:51:38 PM »
Oryx I realize  you copied and posted it and I just asked you to pass on what I had to say. What kind of wheelchair does your child use. Is it a Quickie?

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 19, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »
Oryx I realize  you copied and posted it and I just asked you to pass on what I had to say. What kind of wheelchair does your child use. Is it a Quickie?

I can see about doing so. 

;D His wheel chair moves fast, one might say it "zips" along on it's "Wheels".

natesgirl1977

• "Every contact leaves a trace." Edmond Locard
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 19, 2011, 08:55:04 PM »
I believe its been said that he went home to bed and began searching the next day. If it was my girlfriend that didn't show up and i thought she went to her parents/friends house at 130 in the morning i would walk/ crawl  run or jog to make dam sure thats where she was.Iwould not go home to bed!   

Once again....where is this quoted by a media source? :)

Gonna have to agree with you on that one.  I have been following CTV & CBC News, plus The News (NG local paper) and I have never read that he went home and went to bed.....

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 19, 2011, 09:00:47 PM »
I'm sure it does oryx. I sell wheelchairs for a living.  Must say you still sound like you have bitterness somewhere in your heart. There are posts on here saying he was called to meet Amber at 1:30. What happened after that we don't know.

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 19, 2011, 09:07:10 PM »
I'm sure it does oryx. I sell wheelchairs for a living.  Must say you still sound like you have bitterness somewhere in your heart. There are posts on here saying he was called to meet Amber at 1:30. What happened after that we don't know.

I guess that is your perception, and not mine.

Added:

I did not ask anything about the bf.......why is that portion directed at me? :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:24:29 PM by Oryx »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 19, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »
I think all of us  are beginning to sort the wheat from the chaff.  Finally. Clearing up rumours at least, and in my mind we are all making some headway. Sure would like to know
1. Where was the shoe found.
2. The camera's at big Al's, do they show the street? (sidewalk) - or just the front of his store. I believe someone said that there is also a camera in the parking lot, which is beside the building. Just asking, but is Big Al's right up to the sidewalk? No front parking?

JB