Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1022310 times)

fromPC

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #615 on: October 19, 2011, 12:19:52 AM »
debbiec .....the rumours that the police are talking about are not so much that people are pointing fingers ....there were and are other very bad rumours being said that I would not dare want to repeat, but one can only guess. There are very very bad rumours going around in PC and  I thank god that people have not posted those on here. It's a bit hard to understand if you're not living here and knowing what's going on and I do not want to share or try to explain it on here.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 19, 2011, 12:20:26 AM »
Pc yes you are right there is no pic of an abductor or anything tangable.  But so sorrry to tell you that is pretty much always the case when some one goes miss.  I know when my brother went missing it was the same nothing to work with.  But there is no way in hell I would have let the town go crazy like that,  I my self would have been asking the police to step in and do something .  I still think the idea of a 10 oclock cerfu is a good idea until this is solved lol

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 19, 2011, 12:23:08 AM »
/Well PC how about private messaging and filling some of us in instead of posting it on the site.  I would for one be interest in knowing?

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 19, 2011, 12:30:18 AM »
eyeswideopen .....I guess you are talking about the parade and stuff. Yeah my hubby and I talked about that  earlier. It's a sin, these kids do not seem to have any direction from adults. Someone needs to get them started in an indoor candle lighting for Amber or something along those lines. 

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 19, 2011, 12:33:47 AM »
eyeswideopen .....was your brother found?

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 19, 2011, 12:34:32 AM »
Also ....sorry to hear that. My uncle is missing as well.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 19, 2011, 12:38:20 AM »
Pc I will PM private message you in regard to that as I don't want to take away from Ambers site.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 19, 2011, 12:59:13 AM »
debbiec .....the rumours that the police are talking about are not so much that people are pointing fingers ....there were and are other very bad rumours being said that I would not dare want to repeat, but one can only guess. There are very very bad rumours going around in PC and  I thank god that people have not posted those on here. It's a bit hard to understand if you're not living here and knowing what's going on and I do not want to share or try to explain it on here.

Thanks PC. If what is going on here is any indication, I'm not surprised that there are terrible rumours going around town. It is a wise decision not to share them here as they don't add anything to Amber's thread. Basically if anyone were to start posting anything like that it would be removed anyway.

SAP

« Reply #623 on: October 19, 2011, 12:59:19 AM »
Also ....sorry to hear that. My uncle is missing as well.

I'm sorry to hear that. Is your uncle listed here on Unsolved? If he isn't, you could post his info under wherever he was from. You never know what info can come out of posting his case on a forum. Google picks up pretty fast and then his name is out there on the Web.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 19, 2011, 01:09:32 AM »
Pc that is a good idea Sap mentioned posting your uncle on here.  Truly if you look through the site none of the other threads are like this one we are on.  Often it helps,  at the very least it gets the word out there.  It doesn't matter how long ago some cases on here are more than 30 yrs ago.  It never hurts.

Mystified

• View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 19, 2011, 05:43:33 AM »

natesgirl1977

• "Every contact leaves a trace." Edmond Locard
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 19, 2011, 06:02:08 AM »
Yes, Mystified, I have posted a link earlier for everyone to read about some sick individuals trying to cash in on Amber's disappearance.

natesgirl1977

• View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 19, 2011, 06:03:59 AM »
Just a thought...in Baby Lisa's case they are now just getting a search warrant to search the parent's house....just like it took the police a while to search Amber and Mason's house and the car.

Tougher Laws

• View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 19, 2011, 06:35:17 AM »
It seems a lot of people are quick to blame the boyfriend and of course it is a possibility, however it is also quite plausible that this was a stranger abduction. With numerous sexual offenders serving minimal sentences and then once again allowed to roam our streets with minimal restrictions, terrible things unfortunately are bound to happen.  Just google these 3 names and it quickly becomes clear that there are several predators among us:

Thane Moore:  Convicted of raping, beating, strangling and leaving for dead in a forest a female in Prince Edward Island, released in 2007. (Classified as extremely high risk to reoffend.)

Sean Pineau:  Convicted of using a weapon in a rape and threatening to kill and leave in a forest a female in Prince Edward Island, released in 2011.

Karla Homolka:  Convicted of raping and murdering 3 females, and raping several females in the years prior to the murders in Ontario, released in 2005. (Karla now is using the alias Leanne Teale and is married to a man she met in prison, last known to be residing in Quebec.)

These are just a few examples, there are 100's more unfortunately. Perhaps people in surrounding towns and provinces should post the names of released sex offenders and then friends of Amber can google them and see if any of them look familiar. Also many rapes go unreported..perhaps someone who was raped in Pictou Landing or a surrounding area was too scared and/or ashamed to report it.  If they could find the courage to leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers it could very well help find the person responsible for this.

natesgirl1977

• View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 19, 2011, 06:39:10 AM »
Some things also go on without the papers and news saying anything about it as well in this town.  The public should be aware immediately if a sex offender just got released from jail.