Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1034528 times)

Interestedinall

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #585 on: October 18, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »
I noticed in one of mc's mothers posts on here that she mentioned another person in the car. So whats the story on this anyway?  Is this his alibi?  Was this person with him all night and can verify mc's every move up until he reported her missing?
I just reread all her posts and didn't see any posts where she said that..

PleaseComeHome

• "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 18, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »
His story does not NEED to be told to the public. I don't think he owes the public anything. The only people he needs to be explaining anything to is the police. I understand why his mother would defend him, but really she should not have to.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 18, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »
Well I know what Isee it as.... I see it as stop accusing people of things unless you Know EVERYTHING! Obviously nobody does.

natesgirl1977

• "Every contact leaves a trace." Edmond Locard
    • View Profile

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 18, 2011, 08:16:29 PM »
Sorry but the local posters have driven me to say this.  I am very happy that I do not live in this town the way I see the people on here spreading gossip and behaving.  I see no respect for Amber or her family and especially not for her BF.  Would she be proud of you people , after all this is the man she chose to live with.  I see a lot of me me me , and I heard , I heard, and I know , I know, We know , we know.  This is begining to discust me, thank god I dont live there. If you don't have facts then for god sakes shut up you are causing the police more trouble.  If you know something then for god sakes put it out there.  All these crazy accusations , speculations, and gossip does nothing but take the attention away from this poor missing girl.  Hope everyone is having their day, in which ever forum they are creating drama in.  Seems some people have made up their minds so it doesn't matter what the truth is or who is charged if it isn't who they want then the police will be wrong and they will be right.  Begining to think the police need to install a cerfu in this town because of a few.  Things have gotten ridiculous , a parade for god sakes, pray tell me what do you have to celibrate?  Where is the mayor or city council or any one of authority or with common sense.   Sorry for those who don't like it but this is my opinion.  Do you know what kind of impression you have given the rest of the world of this town.  Am I pissed , yes I sure am .
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:00:57 PM by debbiec »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 18, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »
Concerned parent , so is the town run by these out of control kids?  Do you not have city councilors or a Mayor, or a chief or An adult that can take control and get this town back under control.  Sounds pretty scary to me if that is the case.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 18, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »
Concerned,

I have teenagers and have been around their friends quite often.. Kids today don't care about being a "Rat" teenagers today aren't scared to say anything. I don't know a single teenager that would lie for a friend about something as big as this. Unless they are not very good kids to begin with.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 18, 2011, 08:50:21 PM »
Fear of what? wouldn't they be more scared of the trouble they are gonna get in for lying? Good kids scared or not don't lie about this stuff. This is huge. Who are they scared of. If these kids know something and aren't saying they are responsible for all of this taking so long.... And if there are parents that know there kids know something and don't MAKE them tell, they are also responsible for this nightmare. My whole point is that I don't think they know anything that isn't a rumor fueld by more rumor....

Nish

• I can't get PTSD, I'm a carrier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 18, 2011, 08:53:09 PM »
The last few posts are doing nothing but adding to the general hysteria that has gripped this abomination of a thread.

Sorry but the local posters have driven me to say this.  I am very happy that I do not live in this town the way I see the people on here spreading gossip and behaving.  I see no respect for Amber or her family and especially not for her BF.  Would she be proud of you people , after all this is the man she chose to live with.  I see a lot of me me me , and I heard , I heard, and I know , I know, We know , we know.  This is begining to discust me, thank god I dont live there.  Every one from this town need to shut up or put up.  If you don't have facts then for god sakes shut up you are causing the police more trouble.  If you know something then for god sakes put it out there.  All these crazy accusations , speculations, and gossip does nothing but take the attention away from this poor missing girl.  Hope everyone is having their day, in which ever forum they are creating drama in.  Seems some people have made up their minds so it doesn't matter what the truth is or who is charged if it isn't who they want then the police will be wrong and they will be right.  Begining to think the police need to install a cerfu in this town because of a few.  Things have gotten ridiculous , a parade for god sakes, pray tell me what do you have to celibrate?  Where is the mayor or city council or any one of authority or with common sense.   Sorry for those who don't like it but this is my opinion.  Do you know what kind of impression you have given the rest of the world of this town.  Am I pissed , yes I sure am .

Bang. Frigging. On.

I think that the internet for all of Pictou County should be shut down for a day.

Nish

Nish

• I can't get PTSD, I'm a carrier.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 18, 2011, 08:58:39 PM »
BTW, Holly, I am not having a go at you with my last, I think you're 100% right. I also like how you post your experience with your children - unlike others who post their opinion as fact, a problem that has been plaguing things in New Glasgow....

Edit: Just saw your latest, another gem. You're bang on.

Nish

SAP

« Reply #595 on: October 18, 2011, 09:04:47 PM »
Sorry but the local posters have driven me to say this.  I am very happy that I do not live in this town the way I see the people on here spreading gossip and behaving.  I see no respect for Amber or her family and especially not for her BF.  Would she be proud of you people , after all this is the man she chose to live with.  I see a lot of me me me , and I heard , I heard, and I know , I know, We know , we know.  This is begining to discust me, thank god I dont live there.  Every one from this town need to shut up or put up.  If you don't have facts then for god sakes shut up you are causing the police more trouble.  If you know something then for god sakes put it out there.  All these crazy accusations , speculations, and gossip does nothing but take the attention away from this poor missing girl.  Hope everyone is having their day, in which ever forum they are creating drama in.  Seems some people have made up their minds so it doesn't matter what the truth is or who is charged if it isn't who they want then the police will be wrong and they will be right.  Begining to think the police need to install a cerfu in this town because of a few.  Things have gotten ridiculous , a parade for god sakes, pray tell me what do you have to celibrate?  Where is the mayor or city council or any one of authority or with common sense.   Sorry for those who don't like it but this is my opinion.  Do you know what kind of impression you have given the rest of the world of this town.  Am I pissed , yes I sure am .

Well said. I read another post which states the kids will not listen to the parents ... golly gee ... the parents are on FB and forums throwing gossip wildly so what direction do the kids really have. Then someone had the nerve to tell us to get off our asses and forget about prayers b/c it doesn't do any good. The Police are probably chasing rumor/gossip tips as well, which is costly. How many times did police have to remind people to stop the rumor mill?
I came here to find more info on AMBER KIRWAN and all I read is gossip and finger pointing and guilty by public opinion, yet all know what their kids are keeping back. So we have mind readers as well. This is what makes Pictou county dangerous.
It is plain madness and hysteria.

HollyP

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 18, 2011, 09:06:29 PM »
If these kids knew a fact that makes someone guilty of something that is hardly a "fib" or "bending the truth" my point is again is that they have NOTHING to tell. Because they know nothing about what happened either. All they are doing is analyzing his behavoir and drawing conclusions... which should not be done and their parents should be telling them that.

frompcns

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 18, 2011, 09:13:00 PM »
Please do not judge the intelligence of a whole community based on what you are seeing here and on other forums- that's unfair. the majority of people in PC are putting their faith in law enforcement, hoping for the best yet fearing the worst, and are just genuinely heartbroken for the Kirwan family.... and most are sharing their opinions at their kitchen tables, NOT the internet. I feel that in any small town, a situation like this would cause a similar reaction.  That said, I do feel our civic leaders need to step up and gain some control here, it is time....

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 18, 2011, 09:27:02 PM »
Katakil no one asked you to have respect for Mason or any one else.  All this gossip is wasting taxpayers money when the police believe they have a tip and it turns out to be more gossip.  Why would you or any only else want to keep this whole town in a frenze.  You are intitaled to your opinion BUT FOR GOD SAKES KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF , AND DON'T INFLICT IT ON EVERYONE ELSE.  That goes for any one who does not have fact and proof to back up what they are yapping about.  To tell you the truth no one really knows any one.  The green river killer ended up being a married man with teenage children, his wife and kids never dreampt he could be a killer right.  So that goes to prove no one really and truly knows what anyone is capable of .  So it could turn out to be the least suspected person who had something to do with this, or it could turn out to be the most suspected.  ONE THOUGH I WILL HAND ON TO............DO YOU REALLY AND TRULY THINK THAT AMBER WOULD HAVE LIVED WITH, AND CONTINUED TO STAY WITH SOME ONE SHE THOUGHT MIGHT HARM HER.  Of course not so lets all stop being the judge and jury and let the police solve this and find her.

THIS IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE TH JUDGE JUDY SHOW.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:56:11 PM by debbiec »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 18, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
Concerned parent is appear that you dont comprehend what you read.  I never in any way put anything on Amber.   What I said is everyone is pointing fingers at one person and that people never no people so in other words it could be the person least suspected.  Stop taking what you want from a conversation and read what was said before you put some ribald comment on.