Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1034876 times)

RJ

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #465 on: October 17, 2011, 07:31:39 PM »
RJ ....exactly!!!! Except she was not drunk ....she only had one drink.

She only had one drink at Dooly's, her friends say. But don't most people around here drink before going out? I assume she probably had a few at home first - but again, my assumption only. The best friend said something in one of the articles (or maybe on the tv?) that Amber wasn't really, really drunk.

Jay - I agree. My kid is around the same age and I'm choosing not to explain who the girl is on all the posters, I think it's just not age appropriate. I just said everyone likes seeing her pictures.

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 17, 2011, 07:40:26 PM »
I believe I have a right to discuss the fire at any point here. Just pointing out that you came on here earlier saying for people not to assume anything cuz "it makes an ass out of you and me". Maybe you forgot that you said that. Just food for thought to you  :)

When I asked "Why is this even being discussed again?" I was referring to my comment in particular, and leaving it at that Catakil.  I prefer not to get into arguments with people I do not know on an online discussion group. I was not insinuating that you do not get to say anything about the fire.  That would be rude and presumptuous, when I made the post earlier in regards to the fire it was not directed AT you or any one person. :) Therefore please do not take insult to it, and go on with your business! :)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 17, 2011, 07:41:12 PM »
The time frame of his response is what has me questioning this, not to mention his first interview he said "he knew as soon as he reached Big Als and she wasn't there that something was wrong." and Then in the next interview, he said, "he knew when he woke up and she didn't come home something was wrong." Which was it? The time frame doesn't add up. To my knowledge, no one has accounted for where Mason was from the time he left to go pick her up and the next morning. To take him out of the equation, these questions need to be answered.

These are questions that need to be answered and it would seem logical that the police would have asked those questions when they interviewed Mason. He is the only person who can answer them.

mikel123

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 17, 2011, 07:41:26 PM »
OK this is what is bothering me. Amber apparently left Dooleys after calling Mason at 1:30 am. From his house it would take him about 8 mins to arrive at Big Als. I agree that it seems reasonable that Amber would continue to walk towards him on the sidewalk on the opposite side direction he would be driving towards her because Big Als would have been about a 3-4 minute walk for her so she would have been closer to him as he approached her.

Did she actually call him with her phone? What was the story with her phone? Was it found? Did she have it?

fromPC

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 17, 2011, 07:43:17 PM »
Concerned Parent ...I agree and it seems she may have known who she got in the car with or someone would have heard her putting up a fight.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 17, 2011, 07:44:16 PM »
concerned do you have evidence that there is no proof he was seen on the camera at the store?  I believe if I remember correctly that he was on video being at the store but Amber was not.  Do you have link that says he was not at the store?  Just wondering.

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 17, 2011, 07:44:39 PM »
A concerned - it's so frustrating isn't it. That timeline fits with what I've been "hearing" as well, except that he was seen on camera for a few minutes. I can't believe that with todays technology that there isn't some way to trace him or her or more camera images - something from somewhere or someone!!

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 17, 2011, 07:46:10 PM »
Can any one tell me the population of NG and Trenton please and thanks.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 17, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »
Concerned Parent ...I agree and it seems she may have known who she got in the car with or someone would have heard her putting up a fight.

Go back and read RJ's post on the last page. He had some very logical things to say in regard to that.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 17, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »
Oryx...there is nothing being said on the Eyes for Lies Blog that hasn't been said on here, in fact I think I have noticed a few posters on both...
I defend Eyes for Lies...she is one smart cookie.  And if she is teaching cops and such some tricks of her trade, then good for her.  You should read up more on her, she really does have a gift.  Click on some other cases she has followed, and then check out her track record.  She is very well written, and has a lot to teach us....for free.  ;)

Sorry to take this thread off on a tangent, but I had to stick up for Eyes for Lies....and no, I do not post on there, just read, to learn.

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 17, 2011, 07:49:46 PM »
http://www.newglasgow.ca/business/support-for-business/demographics-mainmenu-96

I am un-aware of the population of Trenton.

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/2011-10-17/article-2779800/Police-caution-people-to-beware-of-rumours-in-case-of-missing-teen/1#.TpzUX5YsLI1.facebook

It is sad that the Police or a newspaper even have to re-iterate this at this point.....

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 17, 2011, 07:52:03 PM »

Approx 13,000

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 17, 2011, 07:54:20 PM »

Approx 13,000

wikipedia says approx 36 000 at last consesus for NG and 2700-ish for Trenton

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 17, 2011, 07:55:56 PM »
Oryx...there is nothing being said on the Eyes for Lies Blog that hasn't been said on here, in fact I think I have noticed a few posters on both...
I defend Eyes for Lies...she is one smart cookie.  And if she is teaching cops and such some tricks of her trade, then good for her.  You should read up more on her, she really does have a gift.  Click on some other cases she has followed, and then check out her track record.  She is very well written, and has a lot to teach us....for free.  ;)

Sorry to take this thread off on a tangent, but I had to stick up for Eyes for Lies....and no, I do not post on there, just read, to learn.

Jobo, I think that is exploitation when you advertise making money off of others misfortunes.  She is based out of the US, and chances are their law enforcement have been thoroughly trained.   This is why I avoid it.  I will re-iterate that this is just my personal opinion, others who would like to frequent the site can certainly do so, tis a free country, my friend.... :)  But like I mentioned before it is not my preference for information when it comes to reports from the RCMP-Police. 

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 17, 2011, 07:58:56 PM »

Approx 13,000

wikipedia says approx 36 000 at last consesus for NG and 2700-ish for Trenton

I believe that it for pictou county as a whole.

New glasgow - http://www.newglasgow.ca/business/support-for-business/demographics-mainmenu-96