Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1033971 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #435 on: October 17, 2011, 05:47:29 PM »
Did you see the fire? Where did you hear of it.

Thanks

JB

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 17, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »
In my opinion the perp will never volunteer to come forward. He will wait it out, and hope that he isn't caught or arrested.

JB

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 17, 2011, 06:19:42 PM »
Hi, never posted before but just waned to update that the abandoned paint factory that was searched earlier this week is on fire tonight....

Just registered to let everyone know this is not true. I just went and drove by.

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 17, 2011, 06:22:07 PM »
Oh I think the perp will be caught. Give them enough rope and they will screw up. Sometimes they think they are fooling the police but that won't last long. I just wish they could find the young lady and bring her home to her parents one way or the other.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 17, 2011, 06:27:17 PM »
Where did the story that the paint factory that is abandoned was on fire come from?  Where was this first heard? 

ng.guy

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 17, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »
Where did the story that the paint factory that is abandoned was on fire come from?  Where was this first heard?

I just drove by, this is not true.
I just registered to let everyone know this is not true.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 17, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »
Ok, thanks for clearing that up ng. Now back to Amber.

Trenton Mom

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 17, 2011, 06:44:27 PM »
I too just logged in to confirm that there was a small fire at the Tibbet's paint building. It is on The News New Glasgow website.

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 17, 2011, 06:47:49 PM »
TrentonMom, could you please direct me to where the reference to the fire at the Tibbett's building is on the NG News website?

http://www.ngnews.ca/

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 17, 2011, 06:49:08 PM »

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 17, 2011, 06:50:33 PM »
Hags that is two different posters, one said it is one fire, the other said their was a small fire.

camnn06

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 17, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »
Did someone state the sidewalk was on the opposite side of the road as to Big Al's? As someone else pointed out, which I have been thinking about all along, Amber left before her boyfriend there, perhaps walking by she seen from across the street(given the sidewalk is on the opposite side) that her boyfriends car was not there yet, and continued down the road towards the direction he would be coming from. Perhaps to meet him so he wouldn't be so close to the police and risk his licence being taken. I for one have walked over 5km home from the bar because I wouldn't call my boyfriend to pick me up knowing he didn't have proper insurance and his licence id on him, and believing my community is safe. Being able to drive is an important part of our lives, having to get to work, school ect. Just a thought..

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 17, 2011, 06:54:23 PM »
According to the News article's there's been tips and leads given by the public. That at least tells us someone has seen something, from her being taken/picked up, to evidence. Anything really. I have hope that they are near answering some very major questions. Hopefully this nightmare is over soon.

Oryx

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 17, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »
"Three youths were seen fleeing the scene on bicycles."

So it was arson by kids?  This information is irrelevant to Amber's case as far as the News reports state.

Did someone state the sidewalk was on the opposite side of the road as to Big Al's? As someone else pointed out, which I have been thinking about all along, Amber left before her boyfriend there, perhaps walking by she seen from across the street(given the sidewalk is on the opposite side) that her boyfriends car was not there yet, and continued down the road towards the direction he would be coming from. Perhaps to meet him so he wouldn't be so close to the police and risk his licence being taken. I for one have walked over 5km home from the bar because I wouldn't call my boyfriend to pick me up knowing he didn't have proper insurance and his licence id on him, and believing my community is safe. Being able to drive is an important part of our lives, having to get to work, school ect. Just a thought..

In regards to the walk from Dooley's to Big Al's.  If Amber had crossed the road at the intersection in front of the Elk's club, and walked past the Used Clothing store building, she would not have been seen, except by passing traffic.  I think general assumption might be that she walked straight along the road and crossed in front of Big Al's. But there are several scenerio(s) which are applicable here. I would hazard a guess the Crime investigators would have to consider. What you have mentioned camnn06 would most definitely be one of them....