Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1020840 times)

Jay

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2011, 05:17:10 PM »
Ocean , did you feel that what they are doing there is in regard to Amber, or something totally different?  Hard to imagine them having another major thing that close thought.  Thanks for your update.  Wonder why they would video the cars passing?  Any one have a thought about that?

It's been confirmed in our local newspaper that there current search in Scotchhill is related to Amber's disappearance.

I also find it odd that thay are searching so far from where she went missing. It's a very random spot that they are focusing on. This is day 2 of them searching that area and have SAR from neighbouring counties helping and coming back tomorrow to keep searching. There were divers in the water nearby too according to the paper. I believe they were given a tip, from who? Who knows. Some people are saying it's ironic that they started searching this location the same afternoon the RCMP re-questioned everyone the police had questioned. It very well could have been an annoynmous tip too of course.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2011, 05:27:29 PM »
According to the evening news the person relating the message from S&R was telling that they were looking for evidence. So obviously articles have been found in that area that are possibly linked to Amber. They stated once again that they are sent for testing. So I believe that something has been found that belongs to Amber, but it has to be verified to confirm it. I thought that maybe Amber had been taken away from the vicinity she was in. I had thought that maybe a provincial park or some place that was a rest stop that someone knew about. So if they are looking a half hour drive from New Glasgow, then she was taken away from the area. So what is all the information about a 911 call on a cell phone. As I understood posts before, they indicated she did not have a cell phone with her. But if she did, this is certainly very important evidence. But if nobody answered the call, why would that be???? Just wondering about that. If the phone was taken from the person, then the dispatch could not know where to locate the caller. Hoping that answers come really soon on what did happen to this young beautiful girl. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2011, 05:31:34 PM »
Capeheart - I've heard/seen nothing since last night re: the cell phone call to 911. I'm assuming it was a cruel prank. The search hasn't changed direction since that call came in, and that call was traced to Foster Ave in Stellarton, which is a total different direction than the search. It was likely a call from the punks that are tearing down her missing pics all over the towns and posting "she's dead" on the BD groups.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2011, 05:34:07 PM »
Jay People are doing that, that is sick and they dont have a heart to do that kind of thing/

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »
Capeheart - I've heard/seen nothing since last night re: the cell phone call to 911. I'm assuming it was a cruel prank. The search hasn't changed direction since that call came in, and that call was traced to Foster Ave in Stellarton, which is a total different direction than the search. It was likely a call from the punks that are tearing down her missing pics all over the towns and posting "she's dead" on the BD groups.

are you serious??? thats demented..... even though I dont know what BD group is..to tear down posters and put that....just who did she end up crossing paths with? thats actually very frightening when you really stop and think about it

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2011, 05:37:52 PM »
Jay People are doing that, that is sick and they dont have a heart to do that kind of thing/

Yup, they are. All over the county. Me, my son, and his friends put a ton up in our neighbourhood and many of them were taken down.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
wow maybe some one should watch for who ever is taking them down.  Who knows perhaps they are involved at the very least they dont have a heart.  Perhaps some one should let the police know about that.  you never know , do you. 

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »
BD= FB, oopps!

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2011, 05:42:30 PM »
I never thought about it being possible that someone involved taking them down. Others have said they seen some kids tearing them down in the next town over - but it's definitley something to consider!

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2011, 05:44:04 PM »
wow maybe some one should watch for who ever is taking them down.  Who knows perhaps they are involved at the very least they dont have a heart.  Perhaps some one should let the police know about that.  you never know , do you. 

thats a good idea, infact get it on video even better..... this reminds me of something that happened not that long ago in shubenacadie (i think it was shubie) anyways these ont. tourists were attacked 'vehicularly' and stuff on the road and the police said 'it was probally some initiation into some group' (i'll try to find the link)...... I know the 2 areas arent that close, but if it is a group of individuals and not a lone stranger ripping down the posters....like I said this case could take an even more frightening twist if you think about it

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2011, 05:46:48 PM »
Whispers - I hadn't heard of this story. It just goes to show the millions of things that could have happened to Amber - or anyone!

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2011, 05:54:20 PM »
yeah I know....and im having real difficulty finding the link to it....I thought I read it on the cbc but if I read it on the chronicle herald thats gone for good :S ....oh well I didnt mean to totally take the thread off topic but this whole situation is bizzarre with supposed posting to fb, calls/no calls , posters being torn down...just totally weird and for her to dissappear in such a short period of time......just so odd

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 16, 2011, 05:57:31 PM »
whisper I could be wrong, but i now that I have had emails similar to what you are saying.  Perhaps that is where you saw it.  That kind of thing about gang enitiation has been forwarded a lot through emails.  Just a thought.

oceansalt

« Reply #238 on: October 16, 2011, 05:58:26 PM »
Another spot they were searching was near the Gut Bridge which is in or near Pictou Landing. The news said it was Water Search and Rescue doing this search. I believe Amber and her boyfriend lived in that area. The helicopters today seemed to be right over the Scotch Hill area. There are alot of ATV trails in the area.

whispersoftly

• justice ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2011, 06:17:00 PM »
i found the link, and sorry it was stewiakce
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2011/09/07/ns-stewiacke-road-attack.html

i wont copy and paste it here,but take a read.... it's probally unrelated but interesting nonetheless.. with bizarro happenings