Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1021768 times)

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2011, 09:56:44 PM »
No it didn't turn out good, but we did at least get his body. Thanks for asking.

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2011, 10:00:39 PM »
so so sorry to hear that. How old was he and do you know what happened to him?? My good friend was kidnapped last year in nb and she escaped. We did go through 26 days of hell but it was great she made it out safe and sound. Lets hope the same thing happens for Amber

EvaCampbell

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
During your discussion here you have to understand that the public has maybe one percent of the information. The rest of it is just filling in the blanks with speculation and here-say. The people that 'need' the whole story have it. You have no idea how much I want to correct you all....but I can't.

All Eva said was the paper can print whatever they want, so yes it was in the paper. There is no reason for you to say it is true because it was in there. If the police never stated it, I for one would believe his mother.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2011, 10:09:10 PM »
YES 1% OF NOTHING, IS STILL NOTHING, AND YOU CAN'T ALWAYS TRUST THE PRESS. In my opinion, this is often very true. Amber was also taking courses, so she did not live in a cocoon. It could have been anyone. Also, at times when we live in a small place, we feel that it is surrounded by an invisible shield and that everyone is protected, until something like this happens.

Bad people use the same roads as you do, in and out of town.

JB

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »
Eva the majority of people here feel so bad for you , all this hearsay. You know your son so hang on to the love you have for him. We don't know what happened and we have no reason to judge your son. I have 2 sons and I know them well and I don't think they would ever hurt anyone. People are frustrated and are showing stupid emotions. The truth will come out and I am sure you want this girl found just as much as the rest of us. Take care and keep your faith. I am sure he must be frustrated too. Try to get some sleep and start fresh tomorrow.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2011, 10:24:40 PM »
Count me in with Sad333.
Have faith in your son, and family Eva.  You know your son best.
JB

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2011, 10:31:47 PM »
nighttrain your wonderful. I do not know what happened to the little girl anymore than you do. We can't be judge and jury on a forum , we do not know what happened and we may never but it is not up to us to solve this case and judge others. Lets wait until we find out the truth.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »
Night train it sounds like you know something?  If you do you should be talking to the police.
My prayers go out to both familys and especially for Amber.  I don't even live in the same province but have not slept the past two nights worrying for this girl.  Praying she is safe and warm where ever she is.

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »
eyeswideopen looks like nighttrain took his statement off here. lmao. El bravo.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2011, 10:46:02 PM »
I do not know what happened to the little girl anymore than you do. We can't be judge and jury on a forum , we do not know what happened and we may never but it is not up to us to solve this case and judge others. Lets wait until we find out the truth.

Well said, sad. This has gone past pointing fingers, to downright accusation. We don't know what's happened to Amber at this point and until we do, we have to keep an open mind. Anything is possible. 

This whole freaking situation is hearsay and rumours. It's so frustrating! The RCMP NEED to tell us something.

Statements like the one above have been made on this thread numerous times. As in any open investigation, the police will not divulge information that could jeopardize this case. They don't NEED to tell us anything. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:31:42 PM by debbiec »

sad333

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2011, 10:59:23 PM »
Thanks debbiec your so right. Good night

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2011, 12:02:21 AM »
It is a good sign the police do not appear to be publicly seeking tips and are not releasing any info to the public.

These kinds of cases take longer then they used too, especially since the trend the past 3 years has been to give criminals millions of dollars if the police rushed things and they beat the conviction in appeals.

RubyRose

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2011, 03:45:36 AM »
While it is frustrating for those who are genuinely concerned, unless it is information which may be of assistance in locating an individual, I am generally of the opinion that the least information released by police is probably best.

Hopefully Amber may yet be found safe although it is certainly looking less and less likely all the time.

I did also hear on CBC news this morning that a ten year old boy was missing in the Bridgewater area since last night.  At air time it was believed he may have run away from his temporary home and was headed to Cape Breton.  I hope he will be found safe and well, also.

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2011, 05:53:54 AM »
Brokenheart. It is night time by now.  GSR, what would a helicopter be doing at nite? Wouldn't they have to use their search lights?

JB

Sorry JB and all I'm just getting back onto here now. The helicopter being out at night would be searching. There is little a helicopter can do at night and there are few that have FLIR (Forward Looking Infa-Red) with out FLIR their is little point for a helicopter to be in the air as it is burning $2,000 an hour and is not going to see anything at night.

The cell phone issue... It being disconnected has nothing to do with it not being on a plan. 911 can lock and call back any cell that calls them. As long as it has power, reception and hasn't been damaged. As i suggested earlier it is fully possible this could be a search for a new female. It could be a friend of Ambers who knowing Police thought she was in that area tried to keep the search going all night. Or it could he Amber or it could be a prank...

I will say that the only case in NB that I have ever heard of a "Medium" supposedly suggesting the area where a subjects remains are is one that is highly suspicious in nature. Not to say they can't be right or that the one I'm talking about wasn't right.. but until Amber is found where the medium suggested she is I will be septical.

GSAR_Mbr

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2011, 06:04:25 AM »
For those not following the Facebook page.. some on there have posted they think she is home... However posts since that don't sound like it as Gsar crews are in the woods near where the FIS crew and K9 searched yesterday. This means the poster could have heard a radio broadcast VIA scanner that indicated "she has been found" she being the 911 caller?? Just a thought.

Also as an FYI and if i had more info I would start a thread on this.. but realistically there are 20 of these cases a day people just normally aren't so scanner crazy..

"ten year old boy is now missing in lunenburg county, so sad"
This is also off the Facebook page. He is missing from a kids home wearing a shirt and pj pants.

GSAR_Mbr