Author Topic: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011  (Read 1021523 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Amber Kirwan - Murdered - New Glasgow Oct. 9th 2011
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2011, 08:03:19 PM »
Myheartbreaks.  Excellent thoughts and you know Pictou County and its people.  I'll bet someone in that area does know, and are waiitng for evidence to unfold and an arrest to be placed upon them, before they talk, or lawyer up.
Or - the perp is hoping that someone else will be charged, and if they lay low long enough, fingers won't point at them.
There is that way of looking at as well.  Who knows?
So far, that is the way that it is shaping up, in my opinion.

JB

BrokenHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2011, 08:06:02 PM »
My husband was just out heathbell way and there is not just a lone cop out there... The entire road is very high traffic with RCMP and such.
 I dont know the truth in this but I was told by someone close to the friends of Amber that one of them had gone to a medium and was told that Amber was being held captive by a stalker in a cabin and this was one area of interest... Like I said I dont know how true this is as everyone around here in Pictou County is rumoring like crazy... Just another theroy? God only knows. I hope she is found soon and alive, Amber and her parents are in my prayers.

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2011, 08:06:37 PM »
The distance between where Amber went missing to where the police were searching this afternoon is a big one. They confirmed their search was realting to her disappearance. She couldn't have gotten there on foot, and if she got in the car with someone she knew, then why did she lose her shoe between Big Al's and Dooly's. Sounds like a struggle to me. If I were standing outside of Dooly's or Big Al's at that time of night on a Saturday I probably wouldn't think twice at some loud noise, girls squeeling, car doors slamming, etc. The boarding house has always made me nervous but no one has said anything to make me feel like it's involved.

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:02 PM »
Brokenheart - I heard a similar "story" about what the medium said. I heard he saw her with two girls somewhere abandonded near water. I do belive some of these things, but I feel it's unlikely she's just being held at this point. I pray it's true, just not realistic.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2011, 08:16:36 PM »
Funny, I was going to mention that perhaps she was taken out of town. Were there clothes found in New Glasgow? - Where were they found?

Earlier, the police said that the clothes have not yet been identified. Surely they would be identified by now, either by friends who were with her that nite, or her parents.

Earlier today, A police car was sitting at a road in a "private woods area" in heathbell.  How many people would be aware of that road??

JB

ps.  I do not live in that area.  In fact, I do not live in Nova Scotia. However human nature is the same in any Province.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 08:21:57 PM by jellybean »

valleygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 15, 2011, 08:21:30 PM »
I'm not from the area but I have spent much time there and as others have stated, the distance between the 2 places is TINY!

I agree with most of you, my gut tells me the boyfriend.

Anyone who's been in a young relationship can tell you that jealousy happens frequently.

I have a few questions/concerns regarding this case and the boyfriend.

1. When she didn't show up, why didn't he go to Doolys? Seems simple enough to me. Even with his car situation it's already been said several times that the distance from Doolys to Big Als is small. Why not walk?

2. If he had thought she may have found another way home, when she didn't show up an hour or 2 later when the bars are clearly closed, why didn't he go searching then, why didn't he call the friend whose phone she used repeatedly.

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 15, 2011, 08:22:59 PM »
I saw a number of times on FB that the shoes were confirmed by friends she was with and people who saw her that night. So although they haven't been forensically ID'd yet, what are the odds that someone with the same shoes lost one in the same location she's beleived to have gone missing from. I believe the articles of clothng were found along the tracks in Trenton near some abandonded buildings, one namely being the old Tibbets Paint place. They were seen on the news checking that out so I assume nothing came from the location. I may be wrong about that being where they were found though. The shoe was said to have been found in the wooded area between Dooly's and Big Als' (again, police haven't confirmed it, but people were in the area when they discovered it).
This whole freaking situation is hearsay and rumours. It's so frustrating! The RCMP NEED to tell us something.

Jay

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2011, 08:28:36 PM »
My husband was just out heathbell way and there is not just a lone cop out there... The entire road is very high traffic with RCMP and such.

Someone just posted lifeflight (air ambulance)is there - did your husband notice if that were true?

GSAR_Mbr

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »

Someone just posted lifeflight (air ambulance)is there - did your husband notice if that were true?

They have posted also that there is no life flight in the air. I know nothing of lifeflight but I doubt they would ever hover in standby. Having an ambulance on scene would be more than sufficient to provide medical aid until one could arrive if an ambulance couldn't do the transport.

Just thoughts not facts.

GSAR_Mbr

BrokenHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »
No he did not notice when he was out that way but while I was outside a few mins ago you can clearly hear a helicopter in the air which is extreamly odd in my area... Also it was on the scanner that one was in the area :'(  Someone knows more then they are telling...

BrokenHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2011, 08:46:59 PM »
Levi: I am sitting here listening to the same thing and it was on foster ave that that call came from and if it were Amber she would know where she was being from around here... just a guess

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2011, 08:48:20 PM »
Brokenheart. It is night time by now.  GSR, what would a helicopter be doing at nite? Wouldn't they have to use their search lights?

JB

Levi

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2011, 08:54:24 PM »
Levi: I am sitting here listening to the same thing and it was on foster ave that that call came from and if it were Amber she would know where she was being from around here... just a guess

What if she was inside a building?

BrokenHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »
My guess is that the helicopter that I am hearing is the one that was out earlier today searching. They have been in this area all day in the air circleing around all wooded areas and water...

BrokenHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »

What if she was inside a building?

This could be possible but only if she was in someones house...