Author Topic: Lisa Irwin, 10 month old: Missing Kansas City, Mo  (Read 55206 times)

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Re: Lisa Irwin, 10 month old: Missing Kansas City, Mo
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 01:48:40 PM »
Sorry to say but if I was the MOm I would quite co-operating with the police also if all they were doing was accusing me.  Obviously they are not looking to hard to find some one or the baby if they were focusing on me that would be my opinion.  Sorry but I had a friend lose a two week old child to an undetected heart problem, because the child died at home, the police arrested and abused the mother accusing her of killing the baby.  Imagine you lot you tiny baby and are in shock and that is what the police do.  She spend a few days in jail until the autopsy was done which of course proved she never harmed her baby.  She never even so much as got an apology and that on top of losing a my loved and wanted baby.  So I do see the parents point of view if the police were simply accusing the mother.  Go back and take a look at the officer in the above link.  LOve just how COLD he is imagine if your child was missing and you were dealing with some one with this cold of an attitude.  Sorry my heart go out to the parents.   It is my belief that is some one they know , some one who figured if any one woke up they could explain their presense in the house just my opinion.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »
I am not pointing a finger at the parents, although will say that until we know positively what happened to Lisa, anything is possible.

On one hand I can understand why some people would be tempted to quit co-operating with the police if they felt they were being treated as suspects. On the other hand, I would think that one would not cut off communication with the very people who may well have the best chance of finding out what happened to their child. For myself, I would think it very important to keep the lines of communication open in order to be as infomed of how things were proceeding as possible.

SAP

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »
I agree Debbie.

Not sure if this is accurate or someone making sick jokes, however on Facebook there are some comments that make a person wonder. From ScaredMonkeys site, pages 20 and 21 have some disturbing content (also regarding phone messages). FBI are checking back yard with metal detectors as well. Page 20 ... Bradley's family and Page 21, cell messages.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.380

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »
I just saw the news this evening about Lisa missing. Immediately seeing the interview, I suspect an inside job here. I do believe someone in the household has done something to Lisa. I'm thinking the husband.I also saw crocodile tears going on here, mom did not seem to be genuine. When not looking at the TV, I just heard the so called anguish, it sounded staged, acting. The husband has not passed a LDT. He also seemed quite detached in the interview. Something is not adding up. When people refuse to cooperate with police in a serious matter such as this, red flags go up in a big way. I believe we will see someone in this family has done something to Lisa. If there are older children in the home, maybe they know something and can be questioned. Also there were a great deal of forensic people in that home today to investigate. I believe we will have answers very soon in this case. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 06:31:59 PM »
I watched the Good morning america interview, sorry but the mom does not come off as guilty to me, but frustrated , hurt, and she very clearly thanks the police and says she understands they are doing what they have to do but she wants her baby.  The father well I am leaving that one open?  I read the link and gotta say I wondered about relatives as in perhaps and exwife or exboyfriend.  She looks like a mom in true distress acused of doing wrong , while all she wants is her baby back.  Thats my take on this.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 06:43:40 PM »
FBI: Search for baby parents say was taken from her crib leads to landfill http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/52692723-68/police-lisa-bradley-irwin.html.csp

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »
I've posted a picture of Lisa Irwin below.

Picture enlarges nicely.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 07:26:09 PM »
Baby Lisa is said to have a cold and cough.  I am not so sure this baby would have been able to sleep through the night without waking up coughing.   When babies get sick, they are usually worse at night.  (I read that she had a cold and cough somewhere on one of these links, or the facebook page).  I am surprised the baby didn't wake up mommy. 

superbee

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »
I just heard on the suppertime news that the police are now sifting through the landfill, again, so they must have done it already once.  This does not feel good to me. I agree with the other mums here, when you have a baby, if they sneeze in their crib, you wake up.  Your hearing changes when you have kids. And this 'instant wakeup' was before the baby monitors. I cannot understand an abductor turning on and/or leaving on lights, and taking cell phones.  How would they know if the parents had a landline phone in their bedroom or not? Why on earth don't people lock their doors at night?  I agree with you all, something doesn't feel right here....

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 08:38:09 PM »
I am waffling back, eyeswideopen, to wondering why this baby was put to bed for the night in a T-shirt and shorts, especially when she had a cold and cough.   If it were my little one, I would have given her a nice warm bath and put her in comfy sleepers for the night.  But I would be half-expecting for her to wake me up at some point in the night, due to her cold.

If they are saying baby Lisa was last seen in shorts and a T-shirt then perhaps she went missing way before bedtime.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »

That is correct superbee. This is the second time they have searched the landfill, as per this statement in reply #20 above.

Marcusdog

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 09:51:54 PM »
Something just isn't right here. These parents need an attorney instead of running around giving interviews to the national media. I mentioned the window in another post and wanted to add that this was the baby's room and anyone crawling through this window was really thin. I would gamble on this person being a thin woman who knew this was the baby's room.. The parents are sticking together unlike Kyron's family. KH and DY had decided early on who they thought did the deed and proceeded to actually run the investigation. It was mentioned by a monkey that LE are reviewing a video from California of a young couple with a baby. Hope it turns out to be a lead.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 10:08:22 PM »
jobo, I am sticking to mine lol if the baby was fussing a cranky with a cold a teething to boot and fell asleep no way I would wake her up to bath her and put her in pj.  I would crawl into bed and try to sleep while she slept.  Do we have any proof that the father came home when he says he did.  After all everyone was sleeping including his wife?  He seemed to not take any part in the interview more like a by stand than that it was his child.  Sorry I am still sticking up for the mother> just my opinion.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »
Just wondering , has any one ever heard of a shift ending at 4 am.  I know I haven't.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:30:25 PM by debbiec »

SAP

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 10:50:48 PM »
I don't have a link but somewhere I read he came home earlier that morning, that normally the shift doesn't end that early. Why would they have nightshift anyway? Perhaps he was just called in to a specific problem and when that was completed, he came home. So many of the articles have the same info with perhaps a line or two update that has already been posted so I didn't bother saving a link.

In regards to Debbie failing the poly, I also read that it was over the phones. Since she said 3 phones were stolen and it sounded as though they couldn't call 911 immediately and there was no mention of a landline that they needed to leave the house to call. (after they did their own search for Lisa)
The dad had a work phone with him according to a relative of Debbie on FB and they didn't lose that phone until Debbie was interrogated by police and they confiscated said phone.

The Monkeys are always investigating, especially where it comes to sicko's who are known to abduct very young children and they did find 3 known perps living in the near vicinity of the Irwin residence.
The other thing they found from a live feed, which I tried to get a link to but it wasn't possible anymore, was that the area the Irwins live is off a long winding road so that someone that may have been after a child in the area had to have known the area well. Chance happenstance was ruled out.
I do hope they have a good lead with the Calif couple.

Little Lisa's crib below. Did Lisa fall out by chance? She is seen standing holding onto to things in pictures, so doesn't that mattress look rather high?