Author Topic: Ronald-William Peequaquat: Missing: Found deceased  (Read 3064 times)

SAP

Ronald-William Peequaquat: Missing: Found deceased
« on: September 09, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »
http://www.saskcrimestoppers.com/missing-person/1741-missing-person-ronald-william-peequaquat

Battlefords RCMP are seeking the public's assistance in locating Ronald William PEEQUAQUAT Aged 45 years.  Ronald was last seen Saturday June 25th, 2011 leaving a residence on the Red Pheasant First Nation.  Ronald indicated at that time that he was going to hitch hike to North Battleford (along Highway 4).  Ronald has not been seen or heard from since.  His dissappearance was reported to RCMP earlier this week.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 01:26:16 AM by debbiec »

zz454

• View Profile
Re: Ronald-William Peequaquat: Missing
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 05:19:57 PM »
Ronald Peequaquat body found.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/story/2011/12/08/sk-north-battleford-body-identified-1112.html
The man found dead in a North Battleford house earlier this week has been identified as Ronald Peequaquat, 46, who had been missing since the summer.

An autopsy confirmed the body found at the abandoned building on the 1900 block of 99th St. was Peequaquat, the RCMP said.

Peequaquat, who had family ties to Edmonton, Saskatoon, Yellow Quill First Nation and North Battleford, had last been seen leaving a home on the Red Pheasant First Nation on June 25.

He had told people he was planning to hitchhike to North Battleford.

He had a cell phone, but it was never used after his disappearance. He didn't try to contact any family members or access his banks accounts, police said earlier this year.

The body had been in the abandoned house for some time until a caretaker found it on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

The autopsy did not identify a cause of death, but police said they do not suspect foul play.

SAP

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 05:37:28 PM »
Thanks for the article zz. I guess that means the case is closed? Did you know this person? Are family satisfied with police results?
RIP Ronald.

eta: If family are satisfied with what they have been told, this is closed then as far as conversations go. Unless  Ronald was suffering depression and  put an end to his own life, there are always many questions. Especially when he tells his friends and family he is hitchhiking to another city and goes missing, with no further activity on his cell nor bank account. As long as family and friends are satisfied with the results, that is all that matters really. Condolences to his family and friends.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 08:48:34 PM by SAP »

zz454

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 04:39:04 PM »
I did not know him.

SAP

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 05:20:13 PM »
Thanks for replying zz. I suppose since family have said nothing more, the case of Ronald is closed.

Tiffanyannepeequaquat

• View Profile
Re: Ronald-William Peequaquat: Missing: Found deceased
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 02:45:56 PM »
I am deceased Ronald William Peequaquats daughter. :'( My name is Tiffany Anne Peequaquat. I & my family was not pleased with any of the investigation that went on with my fathers death! It's been 5 years that my father has been deceased. I found out the terrible news of my fathers dissapearence on my birthday June 25th 2011.  Also my birthday. I will be turning 25 years old this year 2016.. My father went missing & I've found out on my birthday and it brings me tear able heart  ache to just see this now.. :'( Please Any lawyer or investigator that can help ME & MY FAMILY bring peace to my fathers death .. So we can further investigate.. You may email me @ tiffanyanne002@gmail.com
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 02:59:55 PM by Tiffanyannepeequaquat »

Sap1

• View Profile
Re: Ronald-William Peequaquat: Missing: Found deceased
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 01:11:35 PM »
I'm so sorry Tiffany. :(
I don't know of any PI's off hand, however perhaps you can get in touch with a lawyer in your area. Perhaps someone else here may know of a good private investigator.