Author Topic: ASHLEY JALBERT- Unexplained death January 10 2010  (Read 40654 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: ASHLEY JALBERT- Unexplained death January 10 2010
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 12:00:30 PM »
Dated Feb 25,  2013 - CBC radio interview with Ashley's mother - topic - domestic human trafficking. Ashley's mother Yvette talks about her daughter./jb

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/Ontario/Morning+North/ID/2338490988/

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 01:09:09 PM »
Jabber,  So sorry to see you have to go through this; it is important to get a "print  out" of the calls coming and going to the phone in that last month. One thing is for sure; when police handle (or should I say "mishandle") a case in this manner, it is always because they definitely don't want anything to do with it.  So you may as well face the fact that at this point, it is in there best interest to keep on white washing... you are on your own.  imo!  As far as those who are offering help and information, it is important that they know that the more information you get documented and notorized from these people, the safer these people will be ... and likewise, the more you make public, the safer you will all be.  again... this is "in my opinion". 
To elaborate on my belief of the above, it has been my experience that keeping information quiet is wise when you have detectives working a case, but when you don't have the luxury of this, it is best to make all the Basic Proven Facts public. (but keep selected crucial points secret)  At least then people realize it is too late to start threatening and/or eliminating witnesses.  ...bottom line:  people think they are safe with dark secrets inside them as long as they keep their mouths closed... that is definitely wrong...  and only leaves you in danger of being eliminated as a loose end.  While making what you know public, at least then the guilty realize eliminating you is already to late, and to do so automatically points a finger at them - the guilty party/parties!
modified to add:  Jabber, I know this is a busy and heavy-hearted time of year, but after the holidays, I do hope you will keep us informed here.  You will find lots of moral support and tips from other people's battles for justice for their loved ones.  People have walked in your shoes; tap into their experience and never give up.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:18:07 PM by lostlinganer »

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2014, 05:56:10 PM »
Hi,
I know this thread is a few year's old and I am unsure of it's current status, has there been any progress? 

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2014, 06:13:58 PM »
That show, Paranormal Home Inspections was just aired again tonight on ID station, featuring Ashley's parents home and Ashley's death was also featured.  Since the show was a re-run, I don't know what has been determined regarding Ashley's death.