Author Topic: ASHLEY JALBERT- Unexplained death January 10 2010  (Read 39773 times)

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: ASHLEY JALBERT- Unexplained death January 10 2010
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 04:02:10 PM »
Anyone with information can phone 705-920-5691.

http://www.northernlife.ca/displayArticle.aspx?id=43550

click to enlarge.

Jabber

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »
Thanks Debbie for joining those. I couldnt find them but now I see what you have done.  Getting tired I guess. LOL. If anyone needs to speak to me privately just email me and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks

Jabber

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »
Just something else I thought I should add to my posting. Around January of this year 2011 a young mother of two children was rushed to a hospital in Thunder Bay with no vitals. She made it thankfully . We were tipped off by someone up there that the two men present when this happened was the same man that came forward that was with Ashley and one black male. My sister contacted this girl once she was able to talk on her last couple of days in the hospital. This female agreed to talk to my sister and said while she was in hospital she pressed charges against these two males for breaking into her house looking for something. This female told my sister she would contact her the next day to carry on the conversation and tell us more. The next day she did not call. One day later my sister contacted the hospital and this girl was discharged. My sister found her through her sister and once she was in contact with her again this girl said that she can no longer discuss anything with us and she dropped all charges for the safety of her and her children. So obviously they got to her and told her she better shut up or else. I dont think this is too hard to understand. I mean there are so many red flags raised in this case for it to be re-opened. All these people involved have to be taken off the streets before we lose another young lady to them.

Jabber

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 06:26:42 PM »
Oh sorry to keep coming back but as I walk around and think I keep coming up with some crucial points of interest. The lividity on the body is where the blood pools after a person has died. In Ashleys case there was blood pool on the center of the back and on her side. This means the body was moved shortly after death. Now when we questioned that the coroner told us that this could have happened on the way from the motel to the morgue. Well think about it here. She was found around 11:00 when the maid went in to clean the room. The approx time of death was around 5:30 AM. The blood would not pool late in the afternoon 6 to 7 hours later when she was transported to the morgue. The blood pools shortly after death. ANOTHER RED FLAG!!!!! This means the body was moved. Which fits in with one of the tips we recvd. One of the tips said she died at a place in Lively and was brought to the motel which is about a 20 to 30 minute drive.

SAP

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 08:57:18 AM »
Jabber, you have picked up on a lot of red flags and you also have in place much back up, PI's as well as family and friends. At the moment I can't give you any advice except stay safe; as for the sleuthing department, you are doing a commendable job.
Keeping Ashley's case in the forefront may jog more memories as well. Godspeed for a conviction soon.

Jabber

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 11:25:07 AM »
Thank you SAP and yes we are working on this from every angle we can. I still have a few more things up my sleeve but you know some things are better left untold. Also for everyone out there that believes in psychic mediums there are about 4 to 5 on the Justice site that are helping out. Also there is a new TV show that started airing in August called Paranormal Home Inspection.  They just spent 3 days at Ashleys parents home doing an episode. We have been told it will air near October. If you want to make sure you dont miss it you can start watching the show every Tuesday evening at 10 and 11 on the discovery channel. I cant say anything but my sisters episode I have been told has been one of the best so far. I was always a skeptic but after dealing with 5 of these psychics and they all dont know each other but all see the same thing then there has to be something there. For those of you who watch 48 hour mystery;;; there was an episode which aired recently called ; ""THE FACEBOOK DETECTIVES; MISSING LISA STONE"" . Well one of those girls named Tina Wiley who has started her own venture trying to find out what happened to her friend Lisa Stone in Dallas Texas is also on board helping me out. The more we can get it into the public eye then the more support and a better chance to get it re-opened/

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 11:54:09 AM »
For those of you who watch 48 hour mystery;;; there was an episode which aired recently called ; ""THE FACEBOOK DETECTIVES; MISSING LISA STONE"" . Well one of those girls named Tina Wiley who has started her own venture trying to find out what happened to her friend Lisa Stone in Dallas Texas is also on board helping me out. The more we can get it into the public eye then the more support and a better chance to get it re-opened/

It seems police want new evidence before they consider re-opening a case. It sounds like you are working hard at getting that.

I just recently watched this episode of 48 hour mystery (as a re-run, as it had aired before). In the case of Lisa Stone it appeared, to me anyway, that the girls were on the right track. It's just a matter of getting the proof. Seeing as Tina Wiley is/has been down this road before she will likely have some useful ideas on things. I will also make a point of watching the episode of Paranormal Home Inspection that you mentioned.

Jabber

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »
Yes Debbie we already have enough red flags and evidence for them to open the case. It is getting them to do it. What it looks like we may have to do soon is to stand out in front of the police station with posters and a lot of people. We have contacted them on several occasions and they will not return our calls. If we go right in they wont have any other way but to speak to us. I think they are trying to avoid this because there have been so many mistakes made it may come back on them. And yes Tina Wiley has handed everything over to the producers of 48 hour Mystery and she said she will let me know what they have to say. We are keeping our fingers crossed that they run an episode on this case.

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »
Jabber - when you find out the date and channel for the Paranormal Home Inspection episode, please post it to remind us - I would love to watch it.

Jabber

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »
I will do that ""MOM"".  Right now I have been watching the episodes just so I dont miss ours. The producer said they will give us a heads up shortly before it airs. As soon as I find out I will post it for everyone to be able to watch it.  What I like about this show is there is no stretching the truth or exagerating anything. In a lot of the paranormal shows out there they exagerate a lot of things. That is why the psychic in this show left her last company. She wont deal with the producers if they want to stretch the truth. Paranormal Home Inspection is exactly how they see it.  We are supposed to be the 10th episode and I believe they have aired 6 already. So I will give you as much notice as I recieve.

SAP

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 06:13:24 PM »
Thank you Jabber. I do watch those shows when I can and I am impressed and amazed at their capabilities, so I will stay tuned so I don't miss your episode.

MissB

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 01:03:23 PM »
I am currently in the process of receiving my Private Investigator Licence, and in a few years I plan to run my own company, specializing in Cold Cases & Missing People/Children, so this really caught my attention, and I would like to offer any assistance I can. I am interested in seeing a description of these guys, or names if you have any, as I am familiar with some characters from the GTA that undoubtedly could be capable of this. If you are interested in an extra set of trained eyes on this, I would be happy to help in any way I can. I have family in Sudbury as well, including a Sister & Cousin around your nieces age, and I would be doing everything I could, as you are, to get them justice, if it were one of them. I chose this career path because I want to make a difference and I hate seeing families suffer with unexplained losses of family & children. There are far too many sickos in this world, and I want to be part of putting them where they belong. If you wish, Jabber, please contact me through PM, and we can get a new set of eyes and ears on this. Best wishes to your family, and my condolences for your loss. RIP Ashley

justiceforall

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 07:56:27 PM »
I strongly believe there is a tie between Ashleys death and Stephanie Cummings. And  would like to help if at all possible as I am related to Stephanie and cannot believe the lack of involvement from the local police dept.

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 09:31:42 PM »
Why is there no link on this site for Stephanie Cummings when I search that name? I can't seem to find it but sometimes the search function does not work.