Author Topic: Carol Nora King - Missing - August 6, 2011 - Herschel, Sk  (Read 242285 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Carol Nora King - Missing - August 6, 2011 - Herschel, Sk
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »
Jennifer and BeautifulSissy - As of this time and date 1202 people who have logged into this site have read that Carol Nora King is missing, and hopefully  someone will spot her.  Keep us posted,if you can.

We will continue to keep her thread going until she is found.

PEACE
JB
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:08:25 PM by jellybean »

karenburns

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 12:10:32 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you mybeautifulsissy, be safe, I'm glad your there now so things may move along quicker. If there is anything we can do let me know.I really hope you get some answers now ...Hugs,
 Karen   

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 02:41:52 PM »
Carol is lucky to have such an amazing family... Her sister booked a one way flight to Sask today and she will not return until she get's some answers.  We hope we have some new information soon...

Thank you to everyone for helping us get out the new's of Carols disappearance and please continue to do so.. We just pray that she returns safe...

jen

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 04:20:49 PM »
Would the sister know where Carol would have kept a key. I just cannot understand why the police do not want to go into her home, this is unusual. If a family member here asked police to check on a home, they would definitely do that. If you cannot get a police officer to go with you, get a couple of male friends or a private investigator to go with you. And who would be staying in her trailer, did she say she had company??? Did your sister smoke???? The house should be checked, if possible look for an extra key. If things don't seem right around the home, a possibility something has happened. We pray for Carol's safe return, but if she was a person of habit and has not contacted anyone, this is suspicious. Get someone to listen. Why do the RCMP refuse to go into the home, I don't get it. Try to find a key that she may have hidden somewhere. Also, how close are her neighbours or is she in an isolated area??? Keep after them to check this out, don't let too much time go by. :( :( :( :( :( :(

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 04:38:29 PM »
Cape; Everything is explained on previous posts. Carol lived alone, no family. Carol's sister and Mom live in Newfoundland. They speak to her everyday via webcam on the computer. |Last time they spoke to her was last Saturday. Carol sister is flying from NFLD today to go to her sister's home which is in Rosetown Sask.  Carol's sister made contact with RCMP before she caught the plane.
Carol's sister will stay there until they find her. :'(
JB

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 04:48:34 PM »
Jellybean, thanks for that update. And she's from down this way, okay. I am sure once her sister gets there and gets onto things that something will be done. It is certainly a mystery, because she was always in contact with her family. :( :( :( :( :( :(

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 04:58:32 PM »
Brenda, if you need help organising a search out there, I have experience in organsing searches and can arrange for professional search teams.  The SARSAV will not help unless it is an RCMP driven search (Search and Rescue Saskatchewan Association of Volunteers).  Since I do a lot of volunteer work on missing persons, I am very familiar with resources, contacts, process, etc..  I'm also very familiar with working with the RCMP and other police units.  Feel free to contact me @ meernarae@hotmail.com.

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 06:54:44 PM »
A recent update from Carols sister.. She has made it safely to Carols residence..

POLICE ARE DOING EVERYTHING ​ THEY CAN TO FIND CAROL...TH ​EY ARE GETTING A PLANE TO FLY OVER ROSETOWN TO SEE IF SHE WAS IN AN ACCIDENT.. ​ITS OVER THE NEWS AND THE RADIO, THERE IS A $10,000 REWARD FOR HER SAFE RETURN.... ​THATS ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW,, IM GOING OUT DRIVING TO SEE IF I CAN FIND OUT ANYTHING MORE..

Please continue to spread the word.. We are finally making some progress.. Hopefully Carol will be home soon, safe with her sister..

Thanks again for everyone's help..

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 07:41:47 PM »
Jennifer, great news that things are on the move and hopefully Carol will be found safe. Thanks for that positive information about Carol.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 08:55:19 PM »
Thanks to Carol's family for getting the RCMP involved. They have police assistance now, which is vital when a person first goes missing.  Let us hope that Carol Nora King is found safe and is returned home to her family.

Thanks Jennnifer for your posts. Raisinpie has offered to search.  Please read his/her offer of help. See post #40.
JB

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 10:33:58 PM »
I will be sure to pass this information on to Carols family.. Thanks again to everyone for their help..

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »
Has anyone been able to contact her ex?

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 08:31:05 AM »
I read a post made by one of Carols family members yesterday saying that the police were one their way to question him. I dont have any new information today but at least Carols sister got the information out to the media and she made it safely to Carols home. 

http://saskatoon.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110809/sask-sas-carolking-110809/20110809/?hub=Saskatoon

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 01:58:19 PM »
CTV news today had all about Carol's disappearance on our local news at noon. The RCMP indicated they were active in the investigation. Also, Carol's sister indicated that no family members  have heard from Carol and that she definitely is missing. I do not know how the RCMP is actively investigating this case, they seemed very low key. I do not understand their attitude sometimes. I do hope the police are quickly getting to her ex and questioning him. Why do things take so long in these cases. Every moment counts, especially when someone has been stalked. I do hope the police take this case very serious. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
Carols sister and her sisters boyfriend were the two that went into the house.  They knew where Carol hid a key.  Carol baught the house almost two years ago and she was trying to sell it now so she could move back home with her family. 

I read a few posts by Carols sister today and this is what she said:
-Carol left to go to town for an appointment on saturday evening.  The appointment was only a 30 min drive from her house (on a straight road) but she never made it. 

-Brenda is thinking that someone had to be waiting and watching Carol because they came up with nothing in the search.  She is going to make a plea again tonight on the news.  People had asked Brenda if the police had interviewed Carols neighbors and her reply was... "Carol had three neighbors that lived kind of close to her.  One was away due to a death in the family, one wasn't close enough that they could see anything, and the other was her X (who is currently out of town (not sure when he left town/possibly after Carols dissappeared)).  Brenda said Carols X will be back in town on Thursday or Friday and he has agreed to take a polygraph test.