Author Topic: Carol Nora King - Missing - August 6, 2011 - Herschel, Sk  (Read 242284 times)

mybeautifulsissy2011

• View Profile
Re: Carol Nora King - Missing - August 6, 2011 - Herschel, Sk
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 07:23:38 PM »
THE POLICE WONT GO INTO HER HOUSE, THEY HAVE FOUND SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY TODAY THAT SOMEONE WAS AT HER HOUSE, INTO HER GARAGE AND PLUGGED IN HER TRAILER, THERE WERE LIGHTS ON AND SCREENS OPEN AND RECENT SMELL OF CIGARETTE SMOKE...AFTER ALL THIS THEY STILL WONT GO INTO HER HOUSE...SHE WAS ALONE, NO FAMILY. AND WAS BEING HARASSED BY AN EX. WHOEVER IS DOING THIS IS WANTING THE POLICE TO THINK ITS CAROL BUT IF IT WAS HER THAN SHE WOULD HAVE GONE INTO THE HOUSE AND CALLED SOMEONE...

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 08:39:58 PM »
So, someone is living in her trailer which is plugged into the garage? The smell of cigarette smoke is coming from her trailer?
Can you go out there with an RCMP officer (never by yourself), and try and get into her home?.  Do you know of anyone who has a key to her house?

Can you and the Officer look inside her trailer - at least?  Does she have a relative, or a friend  who may have gone to her place to stay, and didn't find her at home, needed a place to stay and stayed in the trailer?

WAS HER VEHICLE FOUND ON HER PROPERTY/ OR WAS THERE A STRANGE VEHICLE THERE?

Take care - and please fill out that missing person report if you haven't yet.
The RCMP can get a quick search warrant to investigate her premises - if they believe  that she is in danger.
Bless you and your Mom.

JB 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:14:14 PM by jellybean »

aunty jay

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 09:02:09 PM »
mybeautifulsissy  unfortunately I speak from esperience and as long as there are so called sightings of carol the police will do nothing.  Is this a portable trailer like camper or is it a mobile home? Camp out at her house if you have to watching it or set up a video camera at the house. You need to keep actively on the police so that they realize that this is not her.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 11:31:50 PM »
Wow I am sorry to hear about your sister. That is odd I live in Saskatchewan and have not heard a single thing on the news. I have been to this town, it's not like there is a lot of people, the police could at least canvas the 20 people who live there.

I hope you all find her safe and sound and very soon!

aunty jay

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 06:35:59 AM »
Something does not sit right with me about this case.There is no facebook page made for this lady either.

SAP

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 06:45:30 AM »
http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-services-other-CAROL-NORA-KING-W0QQAdIdZ304263946

Sask.ca Aggregater (news feed) also has a short article.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 06:59:46 AM »
http://www.thewomenscenter.org/content.asp?contentid=555

A stalker is not one to be messed with, and they escalate. Mybeautifulsissy, please don't take it in your own hands to do the work that police should be doing. That there were signs of life at the property does not mean that the sign of life is Carol. She could have fled without her cell phone if she was being threatened or she could be hurt.
Again, something very uncharacteristic of Carol's normal behavior seems to be happening. That is, the lack of communication that was always present. If Carol decided to shut everyone out of her life that is her business but Police need to determine that.
It is not wise to go there yourself and set up cameras and place yourself in possible harms way.

A strangeness I have noted is that not only are there many hits to this thread, but over the course of the day at various times, someone is looking at the profiles of all who posted here in this thread. Co-incidental? Perhaps. Worrisome? Yes.
If anything untoward has happened, someone may be covering tracks.

Excellent advice, please read it mybeautifulsissy. And don't forget to fill out a formal missing persons report at the RCMP detachment.
SAP, re tracking of Posters profiles.  You are so right.  I have also found this behaviour  (at very late hours), on other threads. P&E is  one.  Two people at a time.  This is the first time that I have mentioned it.
Very suspicious in this case definately. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It comes with the territory I guess. However, the more guests that read it, the more the word gets out that she is presently unaccounted for and hopefully these guests if they are from her area will be on the look out for her.

JB
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:17:20 AM by jellybean »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 09:07:22 AM »
There is a facebook page started for Carol and this is the link " http://m.facebook.com/home.php?r5eeefa37&refid=17#!/home.php?sk=group_201989749857335&refid=7"

Carol was living in Sask by herself, all of her family live in Newfoundland so it is hard for them to get the police to help and even harder for them to check out her place.  The trailer that was on Carol's property was a motor home and as far as i know nobody was living in it. Carol was living by herself in the house, she is not the kind of woman to take off and not tell someone in her family and she would have definitely contacted them by now if she was able.   :'(

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 09:22:15 AM »
Thank you for your post Jennifer. You have answered some of the questions we had. I'd wondered if any of her family was living near her and others had asked about the trailer that was mentioned.

This sounds very uncharacteristic of Jennifer. It must be very hard on her family to be so far away at this time.

SAP

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 09:24:12 AM »
From the link Chris posted: (so it does appear that police are now actively searching)

08/09/2011
Rosetown RCMP Search for Missing Woman
Rosetown RCMP are investigating a missing person complaint that was reported on August 6, 2011. Forty year old, Carol King, from the Herschel, Saskatchewan area has been reported as missing by her family. Police are continuing to investigate and are asking the public's assistance in locating her.

If anyone has any information about Ms. King's whereabouts or if you see a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Grey in colour, with Saskatchewan licence plate 560GZX, contact police immediately.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 09:40:54 AM »
from SAP:
Forty year old, Carol King, from the Herschel, Saskatchewan area has been reported as missing by her family

According to a post by Jennifer, Carol's family all live in other parts of the country. Beautifulsissy2011, the first post you wrote says that Carol was last seen in her home on the afternoon of August 6th. Carol lived alone on a 2 acre property. That has me wondering if someone actually saw Carol, or if that time was determined by the last time she talked to someone on the phone.

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »
Ive been told that Carol's sister is going to be in Herschel today.  Hopefully things will start moving now that there is a family member pushing the RCMP to investigate..  :)

JenniferBernier

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 09:53:17 AM »
Carl was online (webcam) with her sister on Saturday.  That is where they came up with the time.. 

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 10:23:53 AM »
Carl was online (webcam) with her sister on Saturday.  That is where they came up with the time..

Thanks for answering Jennifer. I certainly hope that Carol's sister being in Herschel will get the RCMP motivated to take this very seriously and get this investigation into high gear.