Author Topic: Celina Cass - Missing, 11 yrs old July 25, 2011 - NH  (Read 15880 times)

Marcusdog

• View Profile
Re: Celina Cass - Missing, 11 yrs old July 25, 2011 - NH
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 11:38:08 PM »
This is a very small town of I think around 700 or so people. The house is pretty bad, almost looks as though it has been burned on the outside. Might have had a fire in the past. I though perhaps either the SF or the young guy that lives there might have brought a friend in at some time and they came back, found Celina perhaps alone and killed her. This was certainly a dysfunctional family.

Annastaisha

• "Happy people just don't shoot their husbands..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 07:00:51 AM »
I do believe that she left the home in the blanket, I dont think she willingly left the house in the night by her choice. I also am suspicious about the step fathers breakdown, though he does have a history of mental illness I still find his driveway melt down to be rather "good" timing. And arent his relatives known pedophiles?

Trouble445

• Worse than ignorance...... is indifference.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »
I found this site which has names and pictures of sex offenders alleged to be SF's relatives (brother and uncle?), further down there is a map which shows how close they were to Celina's.
They live on the other side of the river where Celina's body was found I think.

http://mockforums.net/thread-6140-page-2.html 

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

Marcusdog

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 08:05:53 PM »
Good article from a human interest standpoint. Celina's last night alive: http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 08:37:04 PM »
Thanks Marc, now this family friend Kevin?  Odd that he should move with Kayla and Wendall's wife into another place?
A family friend? Maybe I'm a cynic, but something smells fishy, and the fishy smell may not be coming from Wendall.

JB

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 12:52:58 AM »

Well, if it's "Facebook Official" then it's the truth.  Louisa is not friends with Wendall anymore.

Marcusdog

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2011, 09:10:40 PM »
I think all of the family have defriended Wendell on Face Book. I just have to wonder why Louisa brought this man into their lives. I think they just moved over to another small town a few miles away. As for the boarder Kevin, he now has his truck back so I guess there was no forensic evidence there. However Wendell's truck is still being checked by police. I saw two pictures side by side of Kevin and Celina and to me they look more like brother and sister than Celinas bio sister Kayla does. I think there will be more we learn about these people before it is over.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
Celina Cass Murder Mystery: Investigators Losing Hope
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 17, 2011 12:58 AM EDT

The suspicious death of the 12-year-old New Hampshire girl Celina Cass remains a mystery to the investigators as they haven't been able to follow a potential lead in finding out what exactly happened to her on the night she went missing. Jane Young, lead prosecutor, appeared to have lost hopes. She had said on Thursday that she did not expect any new developments in the Celina Cass case in the immediate future.

The investigators are waiting for the routine toxicology report, which is due in the next couple of weeks.

Celina's body was recovered from the Connecticut River on Aug.1, a week after she was reported missing. As the divers recovered the body, reporters and photographers were asked to leave the scene, but there have been reports which said that the dead body was found wrapped in a blanket.

What Exactly Happened that Night?

Celina was reportedly watching "The Secret Life of An American Teenager" on ABC Family Channel with her mother Louisa Noyes in the living room till 9 p.m. on July 25.  After the show, Louisa Noyes retired, but Celina kept herself engaged on her computer.

According to a Colebrook Chronicle report, Celina shared a bedroom in the basement of the apartment house with her sister Kayla. Celina's mother Louisa Noyes, step-father Wendell Noyes, family friend Kevin Mullaney and Louisa's mother-in-law Tommie Richards were staying with the family on the night on July 25.

Mullaney came home around midnight, who didn't find Celina in the living room. The next morning Richards left to go to her home by 8:15 a.m. and Louisa left the house to go to work in Colebrook. It was Wendell Noyes who went to wake up Celina for her 9 a.m. appointment at a local hairdresser shop, but couldn't find her in her bed. Fifteen minutes later he rang Louisa to tell her that Celina was not found in the house.

Extensive search for Celina began almost immediately, only to discover her dead body near a PSNH dam on the Connecticut River. Celina's stepfather Wendell Noyes was admitted to a mental health facility in Concord a day after Celina's body was found. Noyes is paranoid schizophrenic and has criminal record of attempted assault on his ex-girlfriend.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/199005/20110817/celina-cass-murder-mystery-new-hampshire-investigators-toxicology-report-evidence-jane-young-wendell.htm