Author Topic: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 - Age 23 - Murdered - Saskatoon  (Read 235606 times)

Baba Donya

• View Profile
Re: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 ? Age 23 ? Murdered ? Saskatoon
« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2009, 02:21:17 PM »
You have to wonder... who out there does not want this case to be solved....

Who has the means, and the money to interfere with our investigation....

Who has the _____________ power to stop the process.

Those of you who are my age and over will know what I mean.

It has happened!

Someone on this site, or a lurker, may be involved.

If I could only tell you what has transpired in the last couple of days...it would only make your skin crawl.

If you know what a daisy chain is (Leonard P. [Nancy Grace]), some daisy chain action just happened in the last couple of days.

It has only made us fully aware of WHO, and I MEAN WHO is watching us.

WE JUST DIDN'T FALL OFF OF THE TURNIP TRUCK!

Lost, you are so on top of things, you are such a blessing. Yes, we are watched, followed, and our personal lives have been accessed in more ways than one. Now the question is who do you think could pull this off, without being detected?

We know, and we would like to say 'Hi' to the cowards. Thank you for confirming what we knew all along!

Lost, there is one distinct sentence in what you have told us, that sets this in motion. Thank You! ;)

Another anniversary coming up, and still the people involved do not want anyone ever to know....who would be so worried, especially at their age....???

Or maybe they just don't want their information on Wikipedia changed...LOL...but it will!

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 24, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »
Somebody with a lot of "pull" is responsible for this beautiful young womans death.... it's clear to me; How else could the family's web site be emptied of all the original newspaper clippings that were posted there?... How else could it have disappeared from the Wikipedia where it was also (in basic story form)?.... Some important people have been pretty busy and calling in a lot of favors to keep this buried IMHO.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

Baba, Are you Ok? What has been happening. Please take care of yourself, and all family. It is strange to have your website deleted of articles.

The Alexander murder was long ago, and here it is many years later, and some one does not want info out. Please be careful.

R.I.P. Alexander Wiwcharuk...and may closure come soon.

(((hugs) to all family and friends, and the many who care...

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 25, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
Hi Adrian....

Oh, if only I could say. Thank you for your good wishes. So far we are all still safe.

Precautions were taken, and we did heed the warnings.

Right now, we have shaken someone's complacency and he does not like it!

Well, he better keep looking over his shoulder, because we are a coming!

You all be careful now what you say....Big Brother is watching. ;)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 25, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »
Oh good, keep on marching. I can't wait to go to Saskatoon myself and visit all the sites.

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 02, 2009, 02:04:42 PM »
Tick Tock...Tick Tock....

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 03, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
This is amazing that all this information has been deleted from the site you had. I don't really understand what you are talking about, but the fact that someone is deleting everything you are working toward is definitely a sign that you are hot onto something. DO NOT STOP, KEEP GOING AND GET TO THE REAL ANSWER HERE, because the person is still alive and kicking and very much afraid of this being solved after all these years. All the best and I am praying for you guys that the answer will come. ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 03, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »
Thanks Cape!

;)

MUMS the word!  8)

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 15, 2009, 07:44:06 PM »
Let us pray for the family's protection and that there will be a swift resolution to this case.  Good work Baba Donya!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2009, 11:13:59 PM »
I read that book. It was half about this case and half about the author herslf. I regret reading it, because now I am not sure what events are related to this case, and which ones were the authors experience.

Maureen

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 05, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »
I think the only truth in a book that comes out about Alexandra will be written by Baba Donya and her family. Keep safe and I suggest never to travel alone. Whoever did this has power behind them and God only knows who they have to protect them. Good luck to you and your family Baba Donya and I hope we all hear soon this case is finally dealt with. Take care.

D1

Re: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 - Age 23 - Murdered - Saskatoon
« Reply #356 on: May 19, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »
Has anyone heard anything new about the investigation? This bothers me.
This is amazing that all this information has been deleted from the site you had. I don't really understand what you are talking about, but the fact that someone is deleting everything you are working toward is definitely a sign that you are hot onto something.

How can this happen to one of the most high profile cold cases in this country. Even after being featured on the fifth estate, this is the end result and so little is being said?

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 19, 2009, 04:51:48 PM »
Baba. I would go right back on that site and put everything that I could remember that I had on there that was deleted, I would put it back on there. I would go right to the newspaper in my town and I would get a journalist there and sit them down and say this is what has been done and I would have a big story for the local news. Newspapers love articles that will sell papers and I am sure that would be a very best seller. Also there is the Reader's Digest, you could get them to do a story on Alexandra and I am sure they would be more then happy to. This crys for justice and because someone is covering it up to this day all these years later, for sure that person is still alive, I would say. Don't stop now, that fish is about to be caught..... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 22, 2009, 02:34:04 AM »
Thanks Cape, sorry I haven't been on for  'a' while....

Something else cropped up in my research...the time of death. Although, I am not trying to discredit the coroner...but by the time they had found her body....they all ready knew what she had to eat. So in order not to panic the women of the city and appease the family, I do believe they lied about the contents in her stomach. The Chief of Police would have had something to do with that, but since he has passed away via a heart attack shovelling snow, ...hmm... was it last winter???? Anyways I guess he will never tell...how convenient for the murderer(s).

Although today's forensics will tell you that to be that accurate would not have been very professional on the coroner's part! Well forensic science has come along way since then! Therefore, due to forensic science, there has a lot of scientific variables and/or factors that have to be taken into account before an accurate time of death could have been pinpointed. Therefore, she may have been alive for some time, before she was murdered! Since her body was discovered so much later than her disappearance or death, it was very bold of this coroner to make such a statement!

Seems to be all neat and tidy....doesn't it!

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 22, 2009, 02:40:47 AM »
Boek....

The book does not depict who my Auntie was, for sure! I think the author needed to put out a book, had a deadline, and had an editor who had no CLASS, oh...yes let us not forget the publishers, and all of the book stores who had this author present her book at their store! Phewey to them all!

I cannot believe someone who knew so little of my auntie would dare to write about her, and yet she knew so little! I don't think anyone I know will be running out to buy her next book....