Author Topic: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 - Age 23 - Murdered - Saskatoon  (Read 239109 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 ? Age 23 ? Murdered ? Saskatoon
« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »
Just bringing Alexandra's thread to the top and hoping Baba and her sisters are well and maybe finding more clues. 

GIS

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2008, 08:24:28 PM »
 8)Did ya'll see "The Changling"?.....
It has been much to quiet on this site, what happened, was everyone on VaCa?(vacation)
Mauve Nov.5: Now I need to know the date on the Ron West murders as I remember, he was on "Cold Case Files" around four years ago.  I watched it and cold chills went up my spine. Nurses and Police always seem to be linked! I guess i'll look it up.
What was the verdict on Sharon's book?

Have a wonderful night! 8)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:06:11 AM by GIS »

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2008, 01:16:00 AM »
Hi Everyone!...
Sorry, haven't been in for awhile!

Bonniebell....the book was misleading....the ones who knew Alexandra thought the book belonged in the "BURN" pile!

I think that a real true crime book, would be a more accurate piece of literature. The author's narrative is fixated on trying to draw commonalites to my Aunt. I wish the author would have really gotten to know my auntie, instead of writing a book from the perspective of a jealous teenager. She (the author) saw her with her friends in the school hall, and had a class with her... Duh...and that gives some credance to write a novel on my Aunt. My auntie was all the things the author desired to be.

Therefore, the "BURN" pile it goes!

Now I have to do catch up!

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »
Oh Chris, mine is a signed copy....LOL

It is now burned on the edges....LOL

Hey GIS...sneaky, sneaky....

How is everyone doing? Been so...so... busy...

Trying to catch up with all I have missed!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 03, 2008, 12:17:53 AM »
Hey nice to see you, everything has been good around here.

Is there anything you recommend to be read to get a good handle on this case? Next spring I was going to head to the Saskatoon library and will probably look up some of the old newspaper clippings on this.

raisinpie

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 13, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »
What happened to this story... there seemed to be a lot of news and documentaries on the work the nieces were doing and then they were about to release information and then nothing... no more news. Anyone know what is happening (that can be released without jeopardising the investigation)? Can the nieces provide an update? Or anyone else?

mauvelilac

« Reply #306 on: January 13, 2009, 05:21:54 PM »
Baba: Since you commented on the book, I can too I guess :'( Ladies and Gentleman, I have discovered the cure for insomnia. I asked for and received the book for Christmas and Baba hit it right on the head. It has to be the all time most boring true crime novel I have ever read. Every time I have trouble sleeping I pick it up, read half a page and presto. It was the type of book you could put down after reading a page or two and never look at it again.
GIS: Haven't had a chance to see the Changeling yet. The West murders, don't quote me on this but I think it was around the mid-60's (65-67). That's why I wondered if he could have done Alexandria's.  He had a fondness for nurses. When he tried to kill my husband and I, it was the early 70's. He must have been psychic because it was only three or four years after that I became a nurse too.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 13, 2009, 05:47:30 PM »
I too have been wondering about baba and the sisters and how they were doing. I was looking forward to getting some real concrete information on the matter and that someone would be named as the person who committed this crime. Maybe this is the calm before the storm, I do hope so. It seems that things have gone pretty quiet and we haven't had any new comments on what is being done. How about an update sisters and hope all is going well. Thanks for writing about this again Mauve. Mauve, I do hope you do see The Changeling, such a great picture and especially since it is a true story. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 13, 2009, 09:06:29 PM »
I hope the sisters aren't discusted because the powers that be pulled off yet another cover-up.  Consider the possible caliber of culprits here... their power passes down through the ranks.... the girl was possibly the most sought after girl in town ... a real temptation for those who "do whatever they want" and get away with it.
God bless that family.  Don't give up girls.  At least make their lives hell while you're in this world.  ...because you won't be going where they're going in the afterlife, so you won't get to see them suffer....so at least keep them up at night and looking over their shoulders... and see them squirm now...and cause them to have to explain and cover up for the rest of their lives.....then you'll know you've done right by Alexandra. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 11:43:54 AM by lostlinganer »

GIS

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 15, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »
Good morning everyone, 8)
I trust everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and a fantastic "New Year".
It looks like Babadonya and her sisters took vacation time? Good for them, they probably needed it! All our best wishes for success!
Hmmmm, from what I hear Baba, you haven't got the results back from the DNA, the police were given in Oct/Nov?

Ya'll have a wonderful day! 8)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:37:59 PM by GIS »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2009, 11:49:39 PM »
Why are you being so sarcastic? These people want to know what happened to there Aunt. It does not mean any harm is being done. I am glad they are doing this and wish more familie would demadn the same.

GIS

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 22, 2009, 12:48:56 PM »
 :(
Good afternoon,
Chris, I am not being sarcastic.
I think these girls are wonderful, you are right there should be more families doing the same thing for their loved ones, who have been violated and murdered! They have big kahunas, that many of us do not. All the time, effort and money they sink into this, it could only be for the love of their Aunt, nothing more! Thats all I can say for now.
Where is Baba? I hope everythings okay?
Ya'll have a wonderful day! 8)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:29:50 PM by GIS »

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 28, 2009, 02:58:27 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I am back now, up and running.....

Looks like I have alot to read and catch up to....give me a little time!

MISSED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUS.....LOL my Saskatchewan English is kicking in!

:-\

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 28, 2009, 03:00:53 PM »
Just to keep you updated about the DNA, let's see if they really let us know the results...hmmm..... How on board are they really????

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 28, 2009, 03:07:48 PM »
GIS ...big "kahunas"....now really?????

What does that mean????LOL

Last time I was in school...that meant big jugs....this is not the site for that!

ROFL