Author Topic: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 - Age 23 - Murdered - Saskatoon  (Read 233284 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 ? Age 23 ? Murdered ? Saskatoon
« Reply #225 on: October 27, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »
-----and one more thing DigDig, most of us woman...I know myself for one....were attractive enough at that point in life to find ourselves in similar situation and have had "close calls", where we almost got raped and barely escaped being killed because we knew how to fight and run.  .......so don't ever think that intent couldn't have been just forced romance that turned to violence ....because this guy wasn't just horny....he also had a temper.
We have (at least I have) no way of knowing this wasn't just an impulsive horny pig who lost it ....and maybe just one time in his life.

So maybe that's why the badges don't solve half the cases about missing and murdered woman.

If I had gone with my feelings 18 years ago, it wouldn't have been just lately I found out who actually beat my nephew first.... I felt it back then but all the evidence pointed to the cops ....I found out much later three others booted him till probably brain dead before the cops even got him.  Should have gone with my feelings.....now that I know better, my instincts haven't failed me since.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 06:13:54 PM by lostlinganer »

DigDig

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 27, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »
Lost, I see you took offense to my reply. I am sorry if I hurt you with my words. We see some things from different angles and it is  only natural that  we give opposing opinions. This must be allowed in order to arrive at a result. I guess it is my style to be straight forward..to call a spade a spade (excuse the pun). If you are a psychic, please  disregard what you obviously thought of as an attack.
I am here for one thing only and that is to try and find out who killed Alexandria. Personal disagreements should be avoided; they just serve to clog up the communication lines. I will work with you, if you will work with me and accept my style of saying things. It is all said with no ill intent.

mauvelilac

« Reply #227 on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »
If you detected anything in my message it was downright indignation. Yes, I have detected a few things about you that I'm not too impressed with. You may have also picked that up in my message.

You may not be a cop, or a pi or a detective. I simply alluded to that NOT based on esp but based solely on the observation that they seem to be the only ones who are entitled to have "hunches and gut feelings" and I didn't say "Ling was a psychic" I just said there was a few on the forum, not mentioning any names.

I was "crass" in my message? I fail to see where I was. Perhaps, since you're so insightful you can enlighten me and the rest of the forum. To me you are crass, picking out select words and then flinging them back in an attempt to discredit my gift.

I'm not here to compete. I'm here to be a team player. I'm not here with an agenda either.

To all the rest of the group my apologies for pointing out what I feel should be obvious. Especially to Baba, this is a link for her beloved "Auntie" and I have the utmost respect for what her and her sisters are doing.

DigDig

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 27, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »
Mauve, this came off to a bad start...it looks like with both you and Lost
I will empahasize again, and point to what both you and I alluded to: That we are here for the sole purpose to try and find out who killed Alexandria. Let's not  let personal things come in the way.

mauvelilac

« Reply #229 on: October 27, 2008, 03:02:02 PM »
I have nothing personal against you, nor should you have against me. My first message to you was solely to point out that "hunches and feelings" can play a big part in investigations be it by cops, pi's psychics etc and you countered with mean spirited innuendos that played a big part in my next message.
Just so you know, I have no idea who killed Alexandra, wish I did, she was a beautiful, vivacious lady who had a lot I imagine to contribute to this world. I support the sisters and their efforts totally. They certainly can't do any worse. I truly hope their efforts will be successful.
Personalities aside..let us sit back and look at the big picture here. There is a killer to be found. Each one of us has ideas, theories, visions, what have you as to who that killer might be. Each one's vision, theories, ideas is important. As long as I have been a member, I have rarely saw ego from any member come into play....
I pass the olive branch to you.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 27, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

Dig, Dig:(Written to Ling in Mauves post.)

There is room in this world for both "kinds" if we endeavor to work together and try to avoid  crass words  such as those detected in your message.
We, on this board, wrote the way we feel, and use the words necessary to get the point across! We are NOT a bunch of "delicate doilies" here, we have had problems, losses, family members, friends killed.  WTF???

Also I haven't heard of a Good Cop, who doesn't rely a lot on their guts, and hunches, many times in their work.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 03:26:31 PM by Adrian »

DigDig

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 27, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »
Adrian,
I am surprised at your use of language. WTF..everybody knows what it means and  is is the utmost  of crassness in my books. Let's all agree to cut out this  crap right now and get down to the business at hand.

DigDig

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 27, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »
I have nothing personal against you, nor should you have against me. My first message to you was solely to point out that "hunches and feelings" can play a big part in investigations be it by cops, pi's psychics etc and you countered with mean spirited innuendos that played a big part in my next message.
Just so you know, I have no idea who killed Alexandra, wish I did, she was a beautiful, vivacious lady who had a lot I imagine to contribute to this world. I support the sisters and their efforts totally. They certainly can't do any worse. I truly hope their efforts will be successful.
Personalities aside..let us sit back and look at the big picture here. There is a killer to be found. Each one of us has ideas, theories, visions, what have you as to who that killer might be. Each one's vision, theories, ideas is important. As long as I have been a member, I have rarely saw ego from any member come into play....
I pass the olive branch to you.

Right. I have nothing personal against you nor have I ever had.
I know you don't know who killed Alexandria. Neither do I. But this is why we are trying to cooperate here on this forum..to attempt to find out...right?
I know you support them, so do I.

There is a killer to be found. I agree with you. We are saying the same thing. As you also say "personalities aside".
Yep..olive branch received and accepted :)

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 27, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
BITE ME!!!

You know what? If you don't like what I write, don't read any posts? Crass, You aien't seen nothing yet.

And I am not cutting out any "crap". My last comment, on Alexandras thread.

??? :)
RIP Alexandra's

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 27, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »
well I have a feeling (to which I'm entitled - as I am not a qualified investigator, therefore, I have found that it's my intuition that steers me to observations that lead to facts)  just one of many of us here, who realizes if you wait for the badges to solve your love one's death based on the facts they gather, you could be waiting a lifetime. ....half of them couldn't find a phone in a phone booth and the rest are so busy and overwhelmed, they rely on the public and tips for information ....and lets not forget the few of them that just spend their time and tax dollars covering up crime.
as I said, I have a feeling some people see Alexandra's death as the result of a violent person whose main pleasure is "violence" with the sexual aspect being secondary.  .....I would have never thought that in this case;  I feel (there I go again with hunch thing) that her killer was more the sexual predator as opposed to the violent predator.  ...I was basing that on the fact that Alexandra was so attractive, so well known for her beauty, and at that moment in time, so vulnerable.
If her killer was a violent predator as opposed to a sexual predator, it's quite the co-incidence, he ran into a girl so beautiful that he decided to rape as well.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »
Lost, I had comment on here about the beer bottles also, I was wondering did they think they were part of the crime scene in the event of that crime or they just happened to be in the area of the murder. I also feel that because she was covered over quite obscure from view, that the gravel and leaves had been loose and the murderer was able to just quickly put all of this over Alexandra. Anyone committing a crime like this could do this quite quickly with adrenalin flowing. There also maybe some time discrepancy in when those boys saw Alexandra, even if they were off ten or 15 minutes it would make a difference. It certainly seems to me like someone was watching and waiting and just swooped down on her and did not give her much of a chance to retaliate. She was probably using all of her energy to fight for her life and was not able to even scream loud enough for anyone to hear.  I am with Baba and hope that they continue with the success of their investigation. Hats off again to you guys, love and prayers to you. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

DigDig

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 27, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »
Lost,
Whether violence was primary or secondary, the fact remains that both  things were done to her. One who could rape a dying girl after bashing her head in with a rock is certainly both: violent and predatory.
Who was he/they? Like we say we don't know. We'll have to work with what we got. So... In Saskatoon in those days...were there any known violent sexual offenders? Have these all been checked and alibied? It might sound like a nonsensical question. You and I don't know, but maybe someone who are reading these lines might be able to enlighten us?

I got a chuckle out of your cops and phone booths analogy  ;)

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 27, 2008, 06:55:24 PM »
Dig; have you read about the serial killers on here and/or all the unsolved deaths - especially around Edmonton and also the highway of tears....these rape and murder crimes are innumerable....but please tell me where you found out that Alexandra was killed first before being raped;  guess I was doing some skim reading, because I wasn't aware of that at all.

DigDig

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2008, 07:01:13 PM »
Lost, what I said in my last message to you was : "Who would rape a dying girl?"...meaning she wasn't dead yet, meaning she was still alive.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »
again Dig; how do you know this.... that she had all the damage to her head before being sexually assaulted...??  where is that info.  ... I just like to know where I find that....was it in the first two segments on 5th estate? or is it other info. elsewhere online?