Author Topic: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 - Age 23 - Murdered - Saskatoon  (Read 231959 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Alexandra Wiwcharuk - May 18, 1962 ? Age 23 ? Murdered ? Saskatoon
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 12:10:08 PM »
Alexandra did move from the farm outside of Endeavour to attend high school in Saskatoon. She lived with her sister, until she completed high school. Then she moved back to either the farm, Kamsack,or Canora (her parents had moved into one of those towns temporarily because of some type of job) and she moved to Yorkton to attend nursing school and lived in the dorm. Then the farm was sold, and then her parents moved on the acreage south of Saskatoon. It was a two bedroom house, and the second bedroom was Alexandra's.

I was young then, so my timelines may not be 100%.

Why?

Thanks. Just wondering if someone from back home was upset with something she had done or was doing? I guess that though has been investigated and someone would have heard something.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »
At this point it appears that there isn't much to go on with this case other than speculation. Hopefully someday someone comes forward that actually knows something otherwise it may remain unsolved.

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »
Yes, Chris, that is another good scenario, it should not be overlooked!

debbieC...."speculation", I haven't heard that word for a long time.....

But you are right, in this respect, because so much has happened with this case to hamper a decent investigation!

I hope we will be blessed soon with an answer or answers.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 12:49:39 PM »
So do I.

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 03:07:45 PM »
Desphere, I wonder if you can do that when the cold case file is still active?
??? But it wouldn't hurt to find out. There is only one out of two answers that they can say to me..."Yes or No".

At one time an upper government's son was considered as a suspect. This man who served time for the planning, and executing (by a hit-man) of his ex-wife's murder. We were told that the this upper government worker was told, if he didn't back off, that his son would be part of the investigation. Whether or not this is true, or partially, I do not know. I also read somewhere, long time ago, like twenty years ago, when this man's ex-wife was looking for protection, that she had stated, "My father-in-law told me to be careful, my son has killed before." It was in one of the newspapers, maybe close to twenty years ago.

One thing I have been taught by my priest, is that there is some truth in every rumor that you hear... therefore, nothing heard should never be put aside as a tall tale.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:11:21 PM by Baba Donya »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 06:44:08 PM »
I agree BD, she was lured there that night. I have thought it funny that she did not ask one of the girls to go for a walk. I wonder did she have a secret affair, maybe someone asked her to meet them and she knew he was married or was engaged to someone. She may have liked him and just met up with him a day or so before or even the same day. Speculation of course, but usually when a crime is committed it is someone that was questioned in the initial investigation. Betting that the person was already interviewed years ago. If one could only go back and read every name and make a list and look on the background of every single individual, the answer is there I bet.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 08:05:35 PM »
I agree with you capeheart!

But with some of the evidence missing...who knows???

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 05:24:15 AM »
Desephere....someone just told me you are Sharon B's bud.  :)

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »
Desephere:

It is Sharon Butala....

I apologize if I have offended you, I will let that source know immediately....

I meant it in a good way... because although she is inaccurate on alot of things about Alexandra Wiwcharuk....she has brought this back to light.

And maybe she was supposed to write it that way, in order to kick us (her family) in the tuush...sorta speak.

I am  :-[!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 05:43:20 PM »
Desephere....someone just told me you are Sharon B's bud.  :)

If someone from this site sent you a message to say anything bad about Des, it is only because people would want to discredit her. She has been a super mega wonderful researcher here, and definetly the MVP of information on this site.

There have been elements out there who have wanted to close this site down or disrupt it. If this info did come from the site, please send me a PM and let me know who.

Again, for 3 years I have known Des, her finger prints are all over this site and would not exsist without her.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 01:58:11 AM »

I agree with Chris, Des is the best researcher, and tons of information. We have been on this site now, for quite a while.I can't figure who would send something, so odd. This is good place to come to give your ideas, add information, and Des has put up all the missing/ murdered, for all of Canada, and continually, adding another one. ???

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 10:29:15 AM »
Hey Everyone.....

Sorry, but it was someone who had said she was also on another site...???

I was just mentioning, what was said, and if someone is trying to sabotage this site, phewwwy to them!

This site has done nothing but help!

Let us not spend another second thinking about it...negative chi, brings negative results.

:-X

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 11:35:42 PM »
Sounds good!

WE like to keep postive here, and all of the regulars here are very good people. Thanks!

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2008, 01:29:05 AM »

Thanks! We do need to be positive. Keep the hopes
up, Getting things done. Makes you feel good, in getting families together going out. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Baba Donya

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »
Hey the article is in the Saskatoon Star Pheonix today....

P. S. I am not responsible for what my sister's said...at the end...LOL

Have a Great Day!