Author Topic: Margarita SHUMAKOVA - 18 - Murdered - July 3, 2011 - Durham - Ontario  (Read 26391 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Margarita SHUMAKOVA - 18 - Murdered - July 3, 2011 - Durham - Ontario
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2011, 05:07:57 PM »
I wonder what would lead up to getting those kinds of tattoos.   Maybe I am stereotyping, but I just don't see Iranians sporting such dark and scary tattoos....;)      Actually, they are nicely done, but what possesses this guy?

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »
Bellasmom; Thank you for finding Interpol for us. It is good to know that he is on the list internationally. Wanted for Crimes against life and health.
Health could be drugs!! Noted that this#@%% has nationality as Canada. So he is still using us.!!

JB

BellasMom

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »
Bellasmom; Thank you for finding Interpol for us. It is good to know that he is on the list internationally. Wanted for Crimes against life and health.
Health could be drugs!! Noted that this#@%% has nationality as Canada. So he is still using us.!!

JB

lol I know what you mean.. although butterflies would have really freaked me out! 

burlingtongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 04:29:23 PM »
I am so glad to see that this creep has made it onto Interpol. i also wonder; is he on Interpol for just this crime, or other crimes he has committed, possibly in other countries?  I also wonder; has he fled back to his home country? Is he being harbored by family or possibly other criminals? so many questions remain unanswered.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 04:43:13 PM »
I am of the opinion that this slime ball has Canadian Citizenship. His crimes as posted, came from the Ontario Police.  Who knows what this loser did in other countries before he arrived here.
It is obvious he was known by police, perhaps here. Check out the pictures, he sure doesn't look like the winner that he would like us to see. I believe he was picked out by the camera's at the club where Margarita was last seen - and our police matched him up, as he had been under arrest before, these are Canadian photo ops that are being displayed compliments of our police force, I believe.

I am so mad, I would have gloated if he had to do  a hand stand while these photo's of his tattoos were taken, but that is not the Canadian way - the Iranian way perhaps, but not the Canadian.

JB  >:(
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:57:28 PM by jellybean »

EastCoastGirl

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2012, 09:21:00 PM »
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/wanted-recherches/mur-meu/ghanad-eng.htm

On July 4 2011 GHANAD murdered an 18 year old Toronto area woman. He then drove to Mexico, took a flight to Germany, and then continued on to Tehran, Iran, his place of birth.

GHANAD is a truck driver by trade with no fixed address. His trucking routes took him along the East coast from Canada to Florida, as well as through Western Canada into California and Texas.

GHANAD is known to live out of his truck or stay in hotels. He likes to drink and very often frequents dance bars. He uses the Internet to connect with women on dating sites. He is known to seek out prostitutes. GHANAD spent time in Indonesia before coming to Canada.

CONSIDERED TO BE VIOLENT TAKE NO ACTION TO APPREHEND THIS PERSON YOURSELF.

Working in conjunction with Durham Regional Police Service.

Description:

Middle Eastern Male
    Date of Birth: 1976-01-31
    Height: 5'9.5" (177 cm)
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown

soccermom

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2012, 07:43:46 PM »
Does anyone know much about the relationship Maragarita had with Mila Johnson, the Brampton teenager who was last seen Aug 3 and who is still missing? A news report stated that Margarita and Mila had lived to together briefly. Was this in foster care? There's also a missing woman from Orangeville, Melosa Carrio, who may (or may not) have been in the care of CAS. Like Mila, Melosa is still missing.

Does anyone have more info on a connection between Mila and Margarita?
IT has to be just coincidence that all these young women (possibly with problems at home) with first names starting with "M" turn up missing or murdered, right? Mariam Makhniashvili's death was ruled a suicide. And there are lots of other missing women, of course, whose names don't start with "M". It just gets creepy sometimes how many young women forever disappear and as the numbers increase, all sorts of patterns could be imposed, I guess, randomly to some....

But it does seem odd that Margarita and Melosa knew each other, doesn't it?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:53:30 PM by soccermom »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2012, 07:55:03 AM »
I would like to know the status on the Police pursuit of Babak Ghanad. Did they ever find him?  I took a quick look by googling his name, and it seems like they have traced him back to Iran, but haven't arrested him yet.

Reply #65 states that Ghanad was a Truck Driver "His trucking routes took him along the East Coast from Canada to Florida, as well as through Western Canada into California and Texas".

In my opinion this guy needs to be looked at for many UNsolved.

Also, I just read that Margarita was with 2 other girls that got in Babak's vehicle, and the other 2 girls got out to use the washroom, when they came out the car with Babak and Margarita was gone.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2016, 09:08:29 PM »
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted/babak-ghanad

cannot put up his picture:  Can debbiec help?

Babak Ghanad

Wanted on Canada-wide warrant for first degree murder.

On July 4 2011, Babak Ghanad murdered an 18 year old Toronto area woman.  Ghanad then drove to Mexico where he boarded a flight to Germany, then continued on to Tehran, Iran.  Ghanad is a truck driver by trade with no fixed address.  He travelled extensively along the East coast from Canada to Florida, as well as through Western Canada into California and Texas.  Ghanad spent time in Indonesia before coming to Canada.  Police believe he is currently in Iran.

Working in conjunction with Durham Regional Police

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2016, 12:41:37 AM »
Babak Ghanad