Author Topic: Regan Pace Ambrose - missing - Jan 9, 1998 - Tokuyama, Japan  (Read 4136 times)

BCID

Missing Person

AMBROSE, Regan Pace
Date Last Seen: 1998-01-09
Tokuama, Yamaguchi Japan 

Age at Disappearance: 29
Date of Birth: 1968-04-02
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'7" (170.18cm)
Weight: 123lbs (55.79kgs)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Features: Unknown 
Clothing Worn at time of disappearance: Unknown 

File #: MB30038 98-31141 
Agency: Winnipeg Police Service

Additional Information:
Originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba Regan Pace Ambrose is believed to have gone missing in Japan After being recruited to work at a Japanese hospital, Regan moved to Tokuyama, Yamaguchi, Japan. She was last seen on January 9th, 1998 after finishing a shift at work. She was reportedly seen in the area of Mount Aso in Kumamoto, Kyushu, Japan on January 10th, 1998. Japanese and Canadian authorities investigated however met with negative results. 

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of this person please contact one of the following agencies:

Winnipeg Police Service Cold Case Unit at (204) 986-6245
email: WPS-missingpersons@winnipeg.ca

Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)

http://www.macp.mb.ca/results.php?id=W1002]http://www.macp.mb.ca/results.php?id=W1002

BCID

Re: Regan Pace Ambrose - missing - Jan 9, 1998 - Tokuyama, Japan
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:04 AM »
Posted by Guard Dog on Porchlight Canada:

I have changed the Winnipeg Police Service's missing persons article on Regan Pace Ambrose.

The only hospital I was able to locate which I believe Regan was employed by, as a nurse, was then known as Tokuyama Central Hospital. I do not know if the hospital name has changed since the city's merger in 2003.

BCID

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 03:14:52 AM »
Posted under "Legals" in the business section of the Saturday Free Press of Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was dated June 26, 1999.

To: Arthur John Thomas Ambrose:

In the matter of: Judy Ambrose-Walsh and the Canada Life Assurance Company. Pursuant to an order of substitutional service, you are put on notice that, an Application has been filed in Winnipeg Queen's Bench Centre as File NO. CI-99-01-13416. The matter has been set down for July 15, 1999 at 10-00 a.m. at the Court House at York Avenue and Kennedy Street, in Winnipeg.

The application is for an order presuming Regan Pace Ambrose deceased pursuant to the Presumption of Death Act for the purpose of transferring 23 Nolin Avenue, in Winnipeg, to Judy Ambrose-Walsh, an order declaring the rights of the applicant and declaring that the evidence furnished by the applicant under Section 186 of The Insurance Act, in respect of a mortgage life insurance policy on the life of Regan is sufficient to require payment of the proceeds under that policy, an order that the respondent pay to the Royal Bank of Canada the insurance proceeds pursuant to said policy and an order appointing Judy Ambrose-Walsh as administrator of Regan's estate.

If you wish to oppose this application, you must attend the hearing or judgment may be given in your absence. Materials are available at the offices of Cassidy Ramsay, 508 - 386 Broadway, Winnipeg, R3C 3R6, 204-943-7454. attention: Bradley Y. Minuk

BCID

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 03:23:20 AM »
Background Information

Regan Ambrose was listed in 1994 as working at the Riverview Health Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba. She is a member of the Victorian Order of Nurses (VON).

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 08:01:03 PM »
I just noticed this case on here now, I was looking up things on another area. This is such a tragedy that this woman went missing. She was working in her career and obviously felt happy there. So sad that she disappeared without a trace. Her family must be so upset.  ::) ::) ::) ::)