Author Topic: THANKYOU FOR CREATING AND ADMINISTERING THIS SITE. ITS A VALUABLE FORUM  (Read 3412 times)

tips.needed

• View Profile
Thanks Chris, Desespere and Debbiec :D ;D 8)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Thank you CHRIS, DES (GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK) , ever reminding us of so many missing women who had families and who are important  of whom we should always remember, and ever hopeful that something will appear to solve them.
DEBBIEC who keeps us on track and brings us up to date on new info on so many cases - and with great reasoning  INVALUABLE!!  and also let us not forget CONCERNED. Thank you CONCERNED for bringing  us so many new cases, WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THEM?

It is clear that each of you spend  hours researching throughout your day, and bringing these cases to this site. (at times we forget that!)

Thanks to all of you for your time and effort and making this site "what it is" :)

PEACE
 :)JB 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:03:17 PM by jellybean »

jobo

• View Profile
I thank you too.   ;)

firehorse

• View Profile
I thank you too.Without this site, I would never have been directed here and found the string that tips.needed started for my niece Kerrie. So thank you for this site and thank you to tips.wanted for starting this string so we can say thanks you :) and for starting Kerrie Ann Brown string :)

SAP

I'd have to say that Unsolved being here on the WWW, then Tips and BCID got the ball rolling. Since then a lot of positive strides have been made. Thanks all of you.

firehorse

• View Profile
Yes, it has taken a very long time but things seem to be moving now, thanks to everyone!!!

SAP

Yes, it has taken a very long time but things seem to be moving now, thanks to everyone!!!

You too firehorse. You've done great. I wish you all success.