Author Topic: Re: Gail Nowacki Palmgren  (Read 3974 times)

art-hu

• View Profile
Re: Gail Nowacki Palmgren
« on: June 12, 2011, 04:45:58 PM »
Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44,  is missing as of April 30, 2011 from Signal Mountain Tennesse.
Gail is 5'8", 135 lbs., with blond hair and brown eyes.
She is driving a crimson red  Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4 door, black soft top, with personalized plates, "Easy St".
If you have any information on her whereabouts, you are asked to call Signal Mountain Police Dept. at
1-423-886-2123.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/06/signal-mountain-police-searching-missing-housewife/?breakingnews

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »
Gail Nowacki Palmgren is pictured below.

She is driving a crimson red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4 door, black soft top, with personalized plates, "Easy St".

art-hu

• View Profile
Re: Re: Gail Nowacki Palmgren
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 04:51:22 PM »

Annastaisha

• "Happy people just don't shoot their husbands..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 07:04:29 PM »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 07:46:35 PM »
He said last Wednesday he received a notice from the Post Office indicating she had entered a change of address form dated April 30. He said he was notified that she had changed her pin number to three bank accounts in her name. He said the accounts contain approximately $420,000.

Does anyone else find the above statement strange? Unless Gail had entered a change of address for the family, I can't see why the Post Office would notify her husband that she had entered a change of address for herself. It also does not seem likely to me that a bank would notify her husband to tell him she had changed HER pin numbers on bank accounts that were in HER own name. I believe that would be totally confidential. Perhaps it is different in the states?

Annastaisha

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 07:48:40 PM »
debbiec - I am with you on that just sounding odd. Unless that was information the police obtained when they were researching her disappearance.

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »

Regarding the change of address with the Post Office:  a couple of years ago when I was moving I put in a change of address with Canada Post.  I thought it was kind of weird that a couple of days later I received a confirmation in the mail that I had to return IN PERSON to the post office to confirm the change.  When I returned to the post office they said that they do that to verify that I am the one who has access to the mail in the first place - get it?  Otherwise, a vindictive (ex-spouse, nosey neighbour, tabloid newspaper) could re-direct your mail, without your knowledge.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 04:53:27 PM »
Possibly  Mom, about the post office, this  might makes sense for security reasons.  Just a comment on the Post Office, I would find it very inconvenient if I left the country and would somehow have to verify that it was me that had placed this change of address.  Usually they ask for drivers license ID, 3 pieces in total if I recall.  In my own personal experience I have never had to return, however that was about five years ago, and perhaps things have changed.   Nothing would surprise me with our Postal System.  But never with Banks. 

I believe the US works on the same principal.  Bank clerks do not know our PIN numbers, come to think of it, if we cannot recall ours, bank clerks will assist us in setting up a new one on our card, but they never see it. For our security reasons, the card owner is the only one who knows it.

Something is fishy here, and I think this may come to a very tragic ending.  This husband does not pass the smell test as far as I am concerned.
Banks -shmanks -
He may end up on NG (god forbid)

PEACE

JB
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:28:16 PM by jellybean »

art-hu

• View Profile
Re: Re: Gail Nowacki Palmgren
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 09:38:13 PM »
 Gail if your out there let your family know you are O.K.!

Looks like her maiden name is Nowacki.?  Could be polish maybe.??? Could it be she has made her way into Canada.?

Annastaisha

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 05:23:04 PM »

Annastaisha

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 05:29:39 PM »
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jul/10/two-months-gail-palmgren-went-missing-and-no-signs/

Sorry I cant copy the article here, having some computer issues right now... and its winning