Author Topic: Denis Roland Joseph Miron -20- Missing- Lachute,Quebec-1978  (Read 4080 times)

bonnie42

• View Profile
 Denis Roland Joseph Miron missing since the summer of 1978 at the age of 20. Last seen in the small town of Lachute, Quebec. Denis is one of five siblings.He had a good home life ,though his father said Denis was a little harder to handle than the other children, he still had managed to go to Cegep in Saint Jerome. He was in fact studying theater at the time of his departure.  In the early morning ( unsure of date) Denis dressed and gave his younger sister Jose a kiss and told her to take care of herself.  He was wearing jeans running shoes, t-shirt and a wind breaker.  He had left behind a health card.
 Denis has three front teeth that are noticeably wider than normal. At that time there was an investigation done but nothing came of it . Police thought maybe he wanted a life of his own. He had talked oft times about going out west. No word has ever been heard from Denis since.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 05:03:02 PM by bonnie42 »

stephanie

• View Profile
Re: missing person
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 02:10:55 PM »
Hi Bonnie;

My heart goes out to you and your family. I know what it is like to have a member of your family missing for so long. Along with a picture it might help if you could tell us some other things like what was he like as a person when you knew him. What was his trade, his hobbies and his interests.  I mention this as it is the little things that may jar some memories and for us on this site enable us to make some connections and help you out.

bonnie42

• View Profile
Re: missing person
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »
 Thank you I will be getting a better accurate discription going. Thank you for the tip!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Denis Roland Joseph Miron | Missing ( Lachute, PQ ) 1978
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 02:02:52 AM »
I am sorry about yoru loved one and hope it is not too late to solve this. Yes if you have more details, pplease post them.

I guess he would be about 53 now.

bonnie42

• View Profile
Re: Denis Roland Joseph Miron -20- Missing- Lachute,Quebec-1978
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »
Thank you so much. I am so hoping to find something if anything about Denis. Somebody must know something.