Author Topic: Eva Marie Danielle Jean-Louis - 1992 - Vankleek Hill, ON - Murdered  (Read 7630 times)

Desespere

Twenty-four year old Danielle JEAN-LOUIS, as she was known, was last seen alive at the Windsor House Hotel in VANKLEEK HILL, Ontario at approximately 12:30 a.m. on March 1, 1992.
At 1:30 a.m., March 1, 1992, she spoke with a female friend on the telephone from her residence located at 63 Mill Street, VANKLEEK HILL, Ontario. Later on March 1, 1992, at approximately 11:00 a.m., JEAN-LOUIS was found dead in her bed. She had been smothered.

Any person having information regarding the person(s) responsible for the death of Eva Marie Danielle JEAN-LOUIS should communicate immediately with the Director of the Criminal Investigation Branch, Ontario Provincial Police at 1-888-310-1122 or (705) 329-6111, their nearest police authority, or Crime Stoppers.

http://www.opp.ca/Intranetdev/groups/public/documents/investigative/opp_000967.pdf
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:26:14 PM by Desespere »

shannonjeanlouis

• View Profile
Re: Eva Marie Danielle Jean-Louis - 1992 - Vankleek Hill, ON - Murdered
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »
hello,
may i ask who posts these forum topics/where they get their information.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:21:05 PM »
Hi Shannon and welcome, are you a relative of Danielle? Did you find the information posted to be incorrect? Please post and let us know if we have made a mistake or left something out.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 09:22:50 PM by debbiec »

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 09:23:35 PM »
welcome shannon; we all (members) - you just joined -you are a newbi - suggest or post topics - mainly we talk about unsolved murders and/or missing people.  I am lostlinganer; the Clayton Miller topic is about my late nephew.  I posted this in hopes of creating interest and keeping  his interests alive, and not forgotten - mainly in hopes of readers who care, offering their encouragement, and especially hoping somebody will come forward with information they may have been afraid to reveal 18 yrs ago, when my nephew was beaten and put to death.  ....that is just one example.  It helps to get it all out and talk to people who know what happened back then and also people who will support our fight for justice by signing Clayton Miller's Petition For Justice.  This is just one example.  I've also posted a few others that I feel terrible about, and want to help encourage people who knew these poor souls to come forward if they know anything at all about how they died or disappeared.  Lots of times folks just need a little encouragement to report what might help.
I'm sure the moderators of this site can tell you more if you need to know more.  This site is a warm and supportive place to those of us who have been oppressed by injustice.  
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 06:15:22 AM by lostlinganer »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »
hello,
may i ask who posts these forum topics/where they get their information.

Pretty much everyone who joins makes topics and normally info is form police sites, media etc.

Shwa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 06:01:04 AM »
Hi Shannon,

I think your question has more or less been answered.  Some of us look into these cases to see if we can provide any sort of information, insight or comment that can be useful.  At the very least, that the case is posted here to keep up interest, is useful.

The funny thing about this case is that 20 years ago I knew a Jean-Louis girl from the Ottawa area that looked very much like this girl and often wondered if it was a relative.  The Jean-Louis I knew was originally from the Sudbury area, from a town called Chelmsford.

shannonjeanlouis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »
danielle jean-louis was my mother.
it's not that i don't find the information correct at all,
i was just surprised to find something about her and her death on here after so many years.

i was more interested to know who the original poster was, that was all.

it is still an unsolved case to this day.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »
Sorry to hear that the death of you're mother has remained unsolved after all this time. The lady who wrote the original post was Desespere. It is our hope on the site that the right person may read here and come forward with information to solve these crimes, no matter how much time has passed. Was there ever a viable suspect in you're mother's murder?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 04:27:03 AM »
I'm sorry about your mother. Have you asked the police for an update? Maybe new technology can solve this case. Since OPP has it online, they must feel this can be solved.